The Flash New Episode

she's dead, Jim

>It's a dance party episode

Speedster of Murder

>Nobody has gif'd her getting stabbed over and over again

missed opportunities.

So this is just a time remnant Wally made to trick both Savitar and Barry, right

/thread

>Legends have Sara lesbo-ing every girls she meets
>Arrow has Terrific
When will Flash get its gay couple?Hartley becoming a regular when?

Almost on par with Felicity getting her neck broken desu.

>ARGUS's power dampeners work on Barry
>not keeping Iris in ARGUs to save her from Savitar

lol

Won't work, already been established Savitar can use his powers regardless of dampeners.

armor probably protects him

I'm wondering if Julian was pretending to be Iris, and if Iris saying she didn't remember what song joe was talking about was a hint to that.

Haven't watched this season but this is gonna lead to Barry killing that guy and then Trial of the Flash, right? And Wally will testify against him?

And then it'll be revealed Iris is living in the future with the Legion?

Hopefully she comes back well and rested next episode

Not even close.

>yfw they made a time remnant of Iris to take Iris place and Savitar got tricked

We know from spoilers how it works out though,unfortunately.Although that makes me wonder,would Baritar be ok with an Iris-remnant (if they could make one)?Or is it unethical?

>Barry didn't just make sure he was five feet closer in this timeline

>Didn't warn Cisco about his hands
Why is Barry such an asshole?

Its someone maybe wells/julian with the face changer

THIS DESU

>Its someone maybe wells/julian with the face changer
this, the fact that they used it to try get into argus and it failed shows that they were just using it to kinda remind everyone that it exists.

>Hartley.
I've been wanting more of him since the Wellsobard episode in Season 2. He's been rewritten and redeemed by timeline fuckery, it'd be nice to see him on the team fulfilling Stein's old "occasional guest smart guy" role. He had better chemistry with the team because he's a dick and actually smarter than them.

It'd be fun seeing him and Julian get on.

I could see them bringing him back as a villain, where for a moment flash is surprised that he is a villain and then cisco accuses barry for messing with time again

Do people actually like her? All I watched is season 1and it's full of her chucking Barry and she is the ugliest girl on the show

Cucking*

Some has to have the face changer. Its been too long since its been used. It hasn't been used or even mentioned until now? I think its a bigger plot device than fucking with argus guards. I think Julian is using it so they have an excuse to right off that actor, or, its HR so that the team gets another HR next season

Spoilers say it's HR.

oh my god i forgot about Julian. Why wasn't he in this episode.

because he was iris the entire episode

>Barry and Iris (Julian) in bed together

But we watched H.R. make out with homegirl

Even during part where Barry was in bed with "her"

I don't see how that would be a problem if Julian was iris the entire episode.

Julian has been in bed with barry as Iris for a lot longer than that

Explains why they only had anal that night

>Implying he would kiss anyone but Kaitlin

What did they mean when HR was looking at the Savitar claw at the end? Do you think HR pulled a fast one at the last minute and changed his face?

>Do you think HR pulled a fast one at the last minute and changed his face?
you could have read the fucking thread, it's not that big atm

Its a shrodingers cat situation, They have the Speed canon years early. They can "create" savitar and then trap him only for Iris to show up and be like oh poor HG ty

you could also stop sucking cock but you can't because you're such a fucking faggot

>Jay is still trapped in the speedforce

I'm not saying it's HR, but it's HR

DELETE THIS

>getting this mad

lol. nice burn kid. KYS

kill yourself

yeah, he swapped with iris while savitar was doing silly spins around trees

I was right about evil time remnant, I'm probably right about this

>Iris didn't know the song Joe and her used to sing
>HR being the great conversationist he is was Iris the entire time

woa

>you could
>but you can't
Mixed messages here lad

>>Iris didn't know the song Joe and her used to sing
yeah I think that legit is a hint that it wasn't the real iris
>>HR being the great conversationist he is was Iris the entire time

How does that add up though?
Are you saying that Iris pretended to be wells on earth-1 and sent savitar to earth-2 at the same time?

But Iris told Joe about the switching rooms with Barry right before that

Guys what if they went and got earth-2 iris to have her die after the death of earth-2 joe?

>Everytime a main character dies they kidnap one from an alternate earth

what if our iris died and barry started cucking earth 2 nerd barry with superior earth 2 cop iris?

The team talks between missions. Maybe that's something she said in passing.

So, where's that webm?

>it's full of her chucking Barry
Its not cucking if she was never his to begin with. Barry was a fucking pussy and any "cucking" that happened was entirely his own fault

23. Finish Line (May 23, 2017)
>SEASON FINALE - With nothing left to lose, Barry confronts Savitar in an epic final battle.

Season finale spoilers.

Caitlin rejoins the team but retais her Killer Frost powers and appearance.

Savitar is defeated by Tracy's anti-speedster gun, which is operated by the entire team.

H.R. dies in Iris' place. Barry, Iris, Cisco, Caitlin, Julian, Joe, Wally, Harry, Jesse, Jay, Tracy and Gypsy attend his funeral.

Season ends with Barry bidding his loved ones farewell and leaving with Nora Allen in a blinding flash of light, sacrificing himself to the Speed Force to prevent that loop that leads to Savitar's creation.

why is this show so fucking bad

Because CW Barry is awful and everything is largely his own damn fault.

Are we never seeing Accelerated Man again? He looked so cool bros....

So HR is confirmed not to be dead and Cisco still has his hands.

Welp... RIP Iris.

>>Barry didn't just make sure he was five feet closer in this timeline

future barry would know

Woah, HR is a Flash????

Oh wait, is just the logo for the preview.

Would you rather take on

Savitar
>yourself from the future, he knows your every move because he already lived it

or

Prometheus
>10 (TEN) steps ahead of you

isn't that HR?

So do we get to see "No, Barry" Barry again in the season finale? Will the Flashpoint changes finally be over?

Probably Savitar. At least I'd eventually live through it all to get a cool suit.

Unless that HR is Iris.

but the spoilers have been inaccurate thus far?

Has arrow been good this season?

I like it, but i'm an easily pleased man.Only 2 episodes i'd struck out as abysmal imo (the gun control one and the Olicity shit one).

Savitar isn't you though. You'd never get the suit, user.

It's going to be HR with a face mask on.

Barry actually used it in this episode.

He did seem to think it was all his fault and that he never contributes anything.

Might also explains HR being on the roof of the building when Iris died, holding something he never uses. (Happened in one of Cisco's vibes)

How did Barry know where Snart would be at that point in time?

Time travel was a mistake. It makes everything seem meaningless. Flashpoint is a good reason to never do it again. At least Legends of Tomorrow set up the rules somewhat properly and don't abuse it too much.

And he routinely forgets his own abilities.

And he never seems to learn from his mistakes.

Does this mean we can have best girl back?

>Reintroduce transmogrification tech early in the episode
>HR keeps raising multiple death flags, talking about how he's useless to the team, talking about his future with science lady
>Already established that Flash changes Wells once per season
Anyone who thinks Savitar killed Iris and not HR is deluding themselves.

>I'm moving away, we can't be together anymore.
BARRY YOU HAVE SUPER SPEED YOU IDIOT

Barry only remembers he has super speed for silly scenes such as fetching pizzas on the West Coast. When it comes to relationships or saving the day, someone has to tell him to run, Barry, run for anything to happen

RIP HR
u were too good for that shitty show

But Iris was taken directly from earth 2 so how would hr replace himself with iris? And dont say it was the plan from the get go because joe wouldnt of had the heart to heart song and dance for nothing

I'm sure they'll find a way to bullshit a switcharoo. The show's pretty good at making shit up or using time travel and alternate dimensions as convenient excuses for plot shenanigans. Hell, Wally was with Joe and Iris. Maybe their plan was to let Barry think Iris went to Earth 2 so Savitar would think the same, then while there and Barry off to ARGUS, have Wally run through dimensions and/or time to switch Iris and HR around.

It's the CW and the writers were just shittier this season. Every show has one or even two terrible seasons. By season 5 Flash might get good again. I dont expect 4 to be good.
Good only by a slim margin in my book if we are ranking the season with Great/Good/Okay/Shit.

When Barry was trying to ghostbuster Savitar it looked like Iris was just left standing while they all ran around, so he might have run up and swapped in the confusion of the fight

Then Barry fixes Flashpoint and Iris and Sisco's brother are alive again.

Yes, please!

>Barry
>Ever being able to fix anything

the writing for this show is so fucking bad.

i just want the flash to be light hearted and do heroic shit, not be a retarded man child that cant wipe his own ass without 5 other people.

shows made for women are a mistake

i love it

Just ask Gideon, duh

Could just be a flashback showing him facechange to iris

This. They Chekov's Gunned the face mask earlier, plus HR's talk with Cisco *and* the fact that he was weirdly absent from that fight.

I'm pretty sure that was Earth-2 Harry, he isn't wearing a pork pie hat and has that Harry's gun for starters.

Watching the episode there's this weird fucking moment with Joe and Barry when Barry tells Joe to take Iris somewhere, where Joe calls Barry "Wally" as he pats him on the shoulder.

Was that some astounding continuity fuckup that made it past editing/ADR, or a hint at something to come?

Wow I didn't catch that before, that's pretty weird.