Setting aside that she is offensively ugly in this...

Setting aside that she is offensively ugly in this, her acting is terrible and every scene she's in hurts the pacing of this film. I've ignored threads on this until I saw the film but I'm amazed I didn't pick on you guys talking about this before

There are serious problems with the casting and editing in this film. The film feels like a bunch of scenes stuck together because every time you are getting into the goose, that cunt ruins it

Think about the very first scene, when he gets back to the car. All that was needed was about ten seconds of him scrolling through a list of other targets, that could have come from a computer without any actor. Instead you get this jarring dialogue about "I'm not paying for it" "I'll glue it", which he does later anyway, and which just showing would have actually had more impact

Everything about her involvement in this film is unnecessary. It's like she's been shoe-horned completely at odds with the vision of the film.

was she implying in that scene in K's apartment she wanted to sleep with him?
>"what happens if i finish this bottle"

yep.

K seemed super awkward by his boss hitting on him kek

Stfu Robin Wright is best waifu

Yes, which at that stage contradicted the tone of the film. It's a three hour film that spends an hour setting itself up, then in the midst of this for absolutely no reason injects this bizarre sequence involving her wanting to fuck him

The tone of the film was one of awe for about 70% of that and this other 30% that was just stupid filler that needed to be cut. I swear this is an example of studio meddling: "Hey get that ugly cunt from that political drama on netflix! I don't care if it doesn't fit, we need to target the female netflix-watching demographic!"

youre insane. shes the best part of the film. we needed more of her famalam

You know that she is also Jenny from Forrest Gump right?????

Why does everyone diddle their clits over Robin whatever? She's ugly in House Of Cards, she's ugly in everything. She looks lke a man 100% of the time. Stop trying to make Robin something happen.

>"Hey get that ugly cunt from that political drama on netflix! I don't care if it doesn't fit, we need to target the female netflix-watching demographic!"

Sup Forumstards are this uneducated about Hollywood lmal

its called characterization. it mightve been a test for K to see how he would respond.

At least in that she was reasonably pretty while also being a cunt

She still hot as fuck. One day you will like that MILF trust me.

I honestly can't remember the last time I was blown away by a movie.
What was the last movie that came close to this level of kino Sup Forums?

It's really not that great. I get why Sup Forums loves it because it approximates what Sup Forums values, but it fails. It's a bad film.

It's a film that was directed by a committee. Really great art is the vision of one person, and you get a sense of a cohesive experience.

This is one man's incredible vision that got messed up by competing voices meddling, like a fragmented beam of light. The result is the sense of greatness that lies just beneath the surface, but which ultimately doesn't represent the true nature of things.

its not bizarre. she says everyone is looking for something real which is a main theme of the movie. She basically says he is more real to her than any other replicant.

With another actress that might have worked, but her one-note "I am a cunt in charge" acting ruined whatever impact that moment could have had

She was the cunt in charge and the fact that you are so mad shows that she acted it out well

The face you don't get that his shining of a real human connections is a major part of his character is shocking. Clearly he don't feel real himself and thusly is only able to have a realtionship with a dumb AI rather one of the three or four women that might want him.

Yeah she did a great job at being an eyesore and unpleasant to watch. Who knows how awful this movie might have been if they had a different actor who made their scenes enjoyable.

>I honestly can’t remember when I saw my fantasy on screen
>having sex w a hooker while also having sex with your waifu
>I’m a desperate virgin neet and this is art
The movie was ok calm down

She was definitely the worst part of the movie. Thankfully she doesn’t have a major role

K was a dog. All dogs need to have masters unless the movie is Homeward Bound. Otherwise, K wouldn't be in the societal position he was in for the story to exist.

She reminds me of my mom that bitch

>She was definitely the worst part of the movie
Did you forget about this guy?

Agreed

Seen blade runner 2049 blown away

Seen Drive the next week.. I hit the gold mine.