All new Wolverine

What are your thoughts on Laura as Wolverine?
If she ever gave up the title would she go back to being called X-23 her clone assassin name or get a new name like Talon or Superwhore Mcstabby?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvnL0Jioj6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lGikrMVmhLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't consider her wolverine

I'm sad daken is dead, it'd be interesting to see him after his dad died and his revenge boner deflated

the comic was too small stakes and too touchy feely when I tried to read it, not to mention OCs are a big turn off

I think it's funny it's selling so well though, kind of a kick in the nuts to how marvel wants to transform their brand

I'm very unsurprised that taylor is making it happen though, he's a magic man

That becoming Wolverine would be the last thing Logan would want for her, but still be proud that she's doing a good job.
Daken came back to life years ago.

1st for Honey Badger.

One of marvels best attempts at a legacy character in the past years, and also an ok comic. I like that she's actually managing to move past her issues rather than just mope about being a human weapon.

Call her Gloton spanish for wolverine

this.
i'm actually okay with her being Wolverine, at least for now. She was already her own person, she's his kid (essentially), and she's doing the job to honor her father. Which is a hell of a lot better explanation and so forth for most of these "diversity" legacies.

>come into thread to possibly read potential discussion
>90% of the posts are some waifu faggot just posting substanceless images

She's just a generic action quip chick.
I read the old Laura stuff, because it was fucking great.
But I just can't stomach this.

Welcome to Sup Forums

she looks ugly in that costume

That's stupid. It should totally be Honey Badger.

I like this color palette more.

There's definitely "substance" in these images.

I think the comic is ok but the whole idea is fucking retarded.

I dont understand why Whor and Miles get shit on but Laura literally walking around in a female Wolverine costume gets a pass.

Would you be scared if a short but track and field fit hot chick in yellow and blue was trying to stab you and gunfire wont stop her?

kek

Damn I hate that suit. All the unstable molecules in the MU and the best she can get on short notice is a cheap looking jacket? She deserves better.

I like it, it's one of 4 marvel titles on my pull list

but the grey and black with the red eyes is cool with or without lick-able tummy

Honestly, Marvel's best attempt at a legacy character since Kamala... Yes, I know she existed before Kamala but I mean in terms of assuming a title...

I honestly look forward to the day when Gabby picks up the mantle

>I honestly look forward to the day when Gabby picks up the mantle
Gabby and her sidekick Jonathan

Oh, I agree. I just think it'd look better as a full suit instead of a lazy plainclothes costume.

I know these people were just trying to make nice images but there's a bit of a problem with them. Her claws are very obviously longer than her forearms. While it looks cool it also looks very wrong.

amazing hero. Love her design and her character. Great X-Men. She should date Scott. They can be edgy together and go on solo adventures and jean can lead X-men Blue.

A female wolverine should be a hairy shortstack. That is all I gotta say about that.

!

>Superwhore Mcstabby
SOLD

I do believe she has to\should grow beyond the name "Wolverine".

it feels very much like a "phase" she's passing through in her growing up as a person.

Personally, I think her "end game" name should end up being only "Laura Kinney" as it would be fitting for a clone born to be only a code-number end up being "only a person" without aliases or masks(which would become work tools and not secret identities)

Why is she in the 90's wolverine suit though. I get that Nostalgia sells but Jesus. Stuart Immonen did those awesome O5 + Laura redesigns in the bendis book and Marvel scrapped them in favor of some seriously ugly retro shit. The O5 in X-factor era gear and X-23 hopping out of the old cartoon.

>Liking the worst part of All-New Wolverine
The fuck is wrong with you?

I can see what you're going for, but it's ultimately better if she finds her own identity with a codename. Just going by her name continues a weird trend among Wolverine's former sidekicks.

You expected a hot bare belly teenager? Too bad! Now she´s just a dyke on a yellow collant

>dyke
Has Jean turned Warren trans now?

(OP)
>Superwhore Mcstabby
> Not Stabby McStabberson.
youtube.com/watch?v=OvnL0Jioj6Q

Nope. That name goes to Gabby no contest.
Cause Gabby don't give a fuck.
Seriously.

>SHIELD/military lockdown
>trespassers shot on sight
>Stark security network
>alien virus outbreak
And she still comes to see her sis in a stolen wetsuit.

>caught infiltrating
>walk through a wall of lead
>emergency calls coming in
Still just wants a pat on the head for being smart.

Can't store armor plating in spandex. Gabby insisted on armor plating. I'm sure Laura would have loved to go back to a body glove otherwise.

Laura's fine as Wolverine. If I had to pick anyone as Logan's successor both in temperament but different enough, Laura's the right choice.

I'd be okay with Logan just being Logan all the time.

Laura makes for a sexy ninja

Hm. When is the last time anyone actually called him James Howlett?
This might be just me not reading X-Men books, but his actual name seems to come up seldomly.

So is the medallion important or did her pimp just tell her it looked good so she's kept it all this time.

Cho and X-23 are the only legacy characters I like. I enjoy both writers and characters

her locket has a pic of her mom in it

Is Laura the Xavier Institute bicycle?

I'd have a ride.

She is; fit, has daddy issues, healing factor kills all viruses, worked as a sex worker.

Laura is built for sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=lGikrMVmhLo

>2 claws
> 3 claws marks on wall.
Is Logan near, or artist its retarded?

Perfect hand/foot coordination.

I like her has Wolverine one of the few marvel books that are enjoyable left standing.
R.I.P
Nova
Starlord

test

I want her to meet up with Omega Red (is he still alive these days?) and they can shout at each other about being living weapons.

Plus it'd go well with all the anti-Russian stuff in American these days.