ITT: Young actors and actresses who will become the new A listers in ten years time

ITT: Young actors and actresses who will become the new A listers in ten years time

Pic related, Anya Taylor-Joy will be Cate Blanchett tier

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFihs_4NhSg
youtube.com/watch?v=642lKXC97c4
youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so Anya is our WOTY?
I'm okay with this

>tfw no ayy lmao gf

i like the alium memes

On Earth or her home planet?

I SEE A TITTY

Taron Egerton is the Tom Cruise of our generation

I like him more than any other young male up-and-comer.

Was that her real butt in the witch?

Seems genuinely humble, and puts a lot of effort into his acting.

Plus, he didn’t just stick with their the easy “cool guy” roles, his Eddie the Eagle movie was great

such jiggle physics

I thought this was Kendall Jenner.

She looks like an absolute whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFihs_4NhSg

Alienfu need to show some titty of she plans on staying in the light.

that tongue recoil reminds me of the xenomorph more than daisy ridley
cute

i want to see her anus hole!

>ywn go between her legs :(

I want to suck on her tiddy

>Born: April 16, 1996
>Cate Blanchett tier
It's getting late for her, only "breakthrough" noms under her resume, not real acting ones.

Ansel Elgort

does that hurt her boobies?

Blanchetts first proper film was when she was almost thirty years old

i hate that fuck

And immediately got recognized, that's why the 'it's getting late' for OPs

fashion is pain

Who will be the Daniel Day Lewis of our generation?

She's doing 'weird girl' and horror girl roles for now. That's a fine start for an interesting career. Sissy Spacek and Jamie Lee Curtis started like that.

what the fuck? lol. she is always showing off her tits.

your masturbation material doesn't count user

from recent times only 1 actress has managed to escape horror movie hell, lego girl rooney mara.

Anya is the obvious favored girl now, next to Elle. She has that cute real-life-anime-girl thing that people around these parts tend to like, plus she's weirdo / outsider enough to be sympathetic and relateable.

While also just turning us on consistently. Clearly /ourgirl/

Yeah, but until very recently most horror movies had been post-Scream teen horror garbage.

Whereas before that there had been more interesting horror that might have launched better actresses - and now we're getting at least some attempts at atmospheric and art-horror again like The Witch, Neon Demon, The Void, Starry Eyes, Twin Peaks: The Return, etc. etc. etc.

Take this example, at her age, Lawrence and Ronan that comes to mind, both had already 2 Oscar noms under her names.

He's a poofta. Longing for wolverine dick. Still fine tho.

Well, she's certainly being cast more and more. I don't see her necessarily going really mainstream. I see her more some interesting art house or genre queen type. Or maybe period drama stuff like Mia Wasikowska always gets cast in.

Nevertheless OP says Cate tier, that means industry and above all, critics recognition.

Done. WOTY 2017. Let's look on past WOTY candidates...

>I don't see her necessarily going really mainstream. I see her more some interesting art house or genre queen type.

And which is fine. I'd much more admire and be happy for her to see her attempt to go from interesting role to interesting role like, say, Robert Pattinson or Kirsten Dunst try to do lately (or even Goose is pretty good with role choices usually).

really?

>youtube.com/watch?v=642lKXC97c4
>this guy
Yeah fucking right.

Yeah I think it's indisputable. Obvious WOTY 2017.

Don't be a liar, you'd be the first one making spam threads about her Oscar nomination if that ever happens someday.

Not confirmed but there's webm spread around here where he's looking at Hugh Jackman with a fuck me eyes. Two interviews.

Eh... the type of stuff that tends to be Oscar bait I find to be middlebrow shit with forced 'important messages'. Like Meryl Streep-core.

I have a view that the better people and better projects are on an interesting wavelength that usually isn't going to register with the Oscars.

Like I said, you'd be the no.1 spammer, we see people like this every end of January.

Someone would be spamming her, but I have a pretty strong aversion to middlebrowcore and its world of actors (the Rooney Maras / James Francos etc)

pause at 6, look how much those things want outa that. corsets are hot but dam thats a squeeze

none of the new "actresses" will be present in 10 years because they are there only because they are young and beautiful.

I don't know what tv show this is but I hope it's making some people very rich

I hope Anya and CamCam fair better than their former alien master ASR.

Eyes are too close together

RIP ASR! Such a sad fall from grace
Can't believe she's camming...

Big faggot. Insiders know he takes dick for breakfast.

Yes. They fucked. Everyone knows.

Literally who

Not only with Jackman. He hooked up with Tom Hardy too.

Liked her in a series of unfortunate events but I don’t know if she has much range or acting ability desu. The character she plays in it seems deliberately stoic and unemotional, so hard to tell

they look like water balloons about to burst.

I prefer his fuck buddy Timothée Chalamet.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8

it would explain her weird habits like jovially shaking her tits in interviews. no one else does that.

Jesus Christ literally kill me right now.
More pics

Confirmed

Based director. Also name of kino?

>will
He's already A-List

You can't level such accusations without showing us proofs.

.. link?

the minaturist

>user ! There is nobody around here....

Grrr

where is this from?

Taron Egerton is better

Anya is inhumanly beautiful, her rise is inevitable, has been ever since The Witch was a success. Sadly she's dating a guy in his mid 30s and is at serious risk of being sold to the Jews of Hollywood and the plebs who line their pockets. It's only a matter of time.
What brings me peace is the fact that there will always be a new qt around the corner to take her place, however temporarily.

eww

I respect girls who date much older guys, seriously. Young guys are complete idiots. The types of 'young studs' that most younger chicks get with are the ones that really ruin them. The more quality arty 20something girls usually do date guys in their 30s. It's a good thing, it means they respond to something more mature.

Maybe it shows some level of maturity, but it's still weird.

Girls are stupid

It really isn't. Women have always gotten with older guys, and both are respectively wired to prefer each other. Women are ready to marry already in their early 20s, naturally even their teens. Men on the other hand take work, they essentially have to go on a journey and put in a lot of work to become who they are. They're really not ready or right for anything stable until some time put into their lives, and then they still get with much younger chicks, who, as it happens, are, in girl years, roughly still the same maturity level. I'm going through this myself. It's crazy how mature the right 23 year old girl can be, they already have as much sense of themselves as a man usually doesn't achieve until his 30s.

She's gonna look real ugly when she reaches peak mommy Cate's age.

How?

Lol I'm in a college surrounded by 20 - 23 year old girls,I live with three 21 year old girls, and I can confidently say that they're anything but mature
The average early 20s girl has the maturity of a Labrador

Females are females, but there are definitely much smarter ones, on another class of person (the ones I know I'd put above most guys I've ever known), and then your really, really stupid ones.

hate to say it but the fat ass black girl was way cuter.

POTATO'D

Charlie Murphy

she's got the Kavorka