Can Sith feel compassion?

can Sith feel compassion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYBqS7C-KtY
youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the most powerful jedi did
so maybe

I think the scene depicts a father & son moment.

the music in this scene is haunting

The Jedi only cared about Anakin because he had the force in him. They would have left him in slavery otherwise. No compassion there.

Yes. In fact they are lead by their emotions unlike jedi who see it as path into the dark side.

Yes, even Sheev can feel compassion every now and then. Did you know he felt some sort of affection for Anakin?

Initially, Palpatine actually cared for Anakin. He as his son after all.

You'd never get a shot lasting this long in the ST, they have to constantly hide how shit everything is with a million cuts and loud sounds and flashy lights

no, only utility.

Sheev is performing some sort of light side healing technique here i think (placing the hand on the head) It's the same one Obi Wan used on Luke in Ep IV when Luke gets fugged by sandpeople. Sheev didn't feel compassion here, he was fucked because one of the most potentially powerful Sith ever was burnt to a crisp, fucking up his plans.

Edward Elric Playing is Sheev’s son.

Nigga can;t have two sons?

With Darth Plagueis, the force and alchemy , everything is possible.

>Playing
I mean Palpatine, damn autocorrect.

The Dark Side relies on emotion and passion, so probably.

Nah, Sheev is just checking to see if he's alive. If he had any compassion for him he'd kill him right there

Why doesn't Sheev's robe catch fire there? He's about as close to the lava as Anakin was

Asbestos robes
That's why he looks like shit.

If you see a friend without a smile on New Year's Eve give them one of yours.

those sad eyes

when did he stop caring for him then?

Non-canon: When he trained Starkiller.
Canon: When he discovered there was another Skywalker he could corrupt.

realistically, I can't imagine what would be going on in his head during this moment. This is has to be some unimaginable abstract type of pain. The adrenaline from the fight has probably worn off already. It has to be a fine line between being absolutely dead inside and some kind detached, animalistic rage. I bet he doesn't even remember who Padmé or Obi-wan is right now. Why is he here? Just to suffer? Is this this what afterlife is like? I'm next to a stream of lava, but everything feels so cold. Who the fuck is that black cowled man in front of me? Oh shit it's all coming back.. get me out of this nightmare, I reject this mundane world, there is only the force. Fuck no no no n-

Don't the two sith have a master/apprentice relationship? That's pretty close.

No, Sith should not feel compassion. If they do, then they are considered weak.

On the other hand, Grey and Dark Jedi can.

Would have been better if he actually fell into a lava pit like how it originally went down and then survived by using the force to protect him until his burned body crawls out

I think it was more frustration and him being upset that he didn't see this coming? While his plan ultimately worked out Sheev was 100% on Anakin chosen one hype train and thought nothing could touch him. He even reflects on this while fighting with Yoda saying Anakin will be "More powerful than either of us". Vader is just a tool to him The "NOOO" scene at the end of the movie kind of reflects this worry about him being weak away because Sheev gets a huge hard-on and that shit eating grin when Vader is in pain and destroys the room with the force. Sheev is compassionless shitbag

>spending this much time analyzing childrens movies what am I doing with my life

He stopped caring when Anakin got all burned up and couldn't use lightning or anything anymore. Remember how Anakin is screaming about Padme's death and Palpatine is just laughing his ass off?

Yes, if you go by book lore.

I just read darth plageuis. The sith are not evil per se. The lust for power, and want to ring order to the galaxy. they want to destroy the week. They believe the force is to be used and controlled. Jedi believe the force is to decide the fate of the universe, and try to execute the will of the force. The sith have emotions of the highest highs and lowest lows, Jedi try to limit their emotion.

Yeah but it's usually followed by a tsundere shtick.

Of course sheev is compassion, he made the empire to fight space orks after all. :)

This whole thread and all it’s posters.
When the darkness comes....

they're more like the tyanids

They're more like alien ISIS Luddites

Fuck off

Yes unlike jedi they dont supress their emotions

Nice Jar Jar cock ring.

EU or canon? If the former then yes, but Sheev didn't, if the later maybe as Sheev's backstory is no longer existent.

Implying disney canon

Deep night...
Darkness...
Staring at you, yellow eyes....coming closer...he’s coming...

Disney canon is in a very weird place as much of the EU isn't actually canon anymore, but things like Clone Wars, Rebels and some marvel comics directly reference EU stuff, so it's hard to tell. But on the comics about it Sheev pretty much tortures Vader right after he gets into that coffin suit because he was weak and lost to a Jedi.

>Mesa be gentle little Ani

Sheev is probably a legitimate sociopath. He isn't a mirror image of the entire sith line. Which, has gone through several reformations.

I like to think that Sheev originally wanted Anakin as his eventual heir, sadly Vader wasn't what he expected (being crippled and all) and he slowly started to consider him more off a tool.

I think the same

I'd be surprised if Sheev didn't have intentions to rule forever, given Plagueis' mastery over life and death.

>Anakin burst into flames for even being near the lava
>some dude in a robe walks up just fine

In the eu he could go from clone to clone after death

Honestly Sheev probably had ruling forever has his main plan, with a suitable heir as a distant second.

can Bananas wear Pyjamas?
youtube.com/watch?v=yYBqS7C-KtY

Interest in heirs implies loyalty to something larger than oneself. Sith always view their apprentices as tools. Sith succession is always by assasination. Sith lords know this, but have the arrogance to believe it won't happen to them.

They feel all emotions extra strong because they don't repress them like the jedi do

t. Reddit soyboy cuck

fuck off kathleen

Kek

Naw mang, he still had use for him. If he actually cared do you think he'd given him a budget suit?

youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo

Do you think this guy ever felt bad? What was his end game?

They're knock off Dark Eldar you shmucks.

>>Sup Forums
you have to go back juan

Sith is a philosophy that, while not saying you can never feel compassion for anything, does heavily discourage it.

But a dark side user certainly can since the Dark Side is emotion driven. The Sith are a very specific take on it, much like the Jedi are one take on the force.

Sith compassion is different. Remember Palpatine proudly proclaiming to Yoda that Vader will become more powerful than either of them? In the Sith tradition, that means Palpatine is going to be murdered by him. And Palpatine knows that very well. But it's for the good of everyone that the stronger replace the weak. This is Sith compassion.

That's normal affectionate Sith parenting. He'd feel sick if he didn't give Vader the same opportunities he had as a child.

Every Sith intends to live forever but the code also acknowledges that if they fail they deserve to die. Every Sith so far has failed.

A rich upbringing with all the pampering that money can buy?

Funnily enough on EU, and perhaps disney canon, Sheev liked to participate on dangerous races on those hoverbikes. One could even say he'd enjoy podracing.

It fits, we already knew he thought spinning was a good trick.

>it really is pottery
Do you think Lucas knew what he was doing or that was meme magic before meme magic?

He is merely the vessel. His knowledge or lack thereof is irrelevant.

SHEEV DIDNU NOTHING