WONDER WOMAN PRESS SCREENINGS

WONDER WOMAN PRESS SCREENINGS
First reviews: From wonderful to well made .
The only undoubtful fact about this movie is that is gonna be the best female super hero film of the whole year.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SparklingLala/status/864707107228065794
twitter.com/gothamlove/status/863388532227923968
twitter.com/TheItMom/status/863662483252183040
twitter.com/mamawatters/status/863452125870923777
twitter.com/RealMomOfSFV/status/864631798076030976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>BVS standing ovation screencap

It's gonna be mediocre at best and you know it.

Screencap this post

The reviewers would be castigated if they said anything critical

>it's gonna be the best female super hero film of the whole year.

It's gonna be the ONLY female super hero film of the whole year.

>gonna be the best female super hero film of the whole year
It's the only female super hero film of the year...

When is the embargo lifted?

>The only undoubtful fact about this movie is that is gonna be the best female super hero film of the whole year.
I see what you did there.

This is the DCEU, Not Ghostbusters 2016.

DC is considered the Fox News of Superheroes by websites and critics. Expect a score between Suicide Squad and BvS.

Nigga is right though. Even reactions are embargo'd.

Nah, they hated Catwoman and Elektra. And the DC filmverse is hated by everyone. Most critics already have their rotten reviews ready by standby.

Plus the second half of the movie is Diana vs Giant Ares. This movie will be a clusterfuck.

17 minutes before the movie is released

That's how it always starts. And it always ends the same. Just watch and see little user.

This ain't going by to pull off a Sony's Ghostbusters.

Expect many articles talking about how WW is the most sexist movie of the year (even more sexist than Harley).

Catwoman and Elektra came out before the days of SJWs

Even if they came out today they would still be hated. Just like the Resident Evil movies. Plus Wonder Woman is a """"problematic"""" icon of modern social justice. If anything the sjws aren't going to pull their punches when they tear the film apart.

Bravo dude, bravo, you got it.

I literally only go to Reddit to see the delusional people who defend these shit movie. It's always gold.

Wow! One review! Now it just needs a hundred more! And for those reviews to be on Rotten Tomatoes.

Oh please. They can't control all reviewers. Sure they can persuade some, but once everyone is allowed to review, all hell is breaking loose.

neither of these statements are mutually exclusive.

>Rotten Tomatoes
LMAO seriously man expand your horizons

It's fishy how they are breaking their own embargo in posters, and my sides with people getting hype over tweets,nobody's gonna say "I can't wait to trash x movie!" or the like. Fuck it,THIS SUMMER I'm just watching Apes 3.

Watchmen was good

No, it wasn't.

I ain't saying a believe everything RT says (see Ghostbusters 2016, Supergirl).

But RT is a big factor for the general audience. Sure some films make money no matter what (Transformers) but filmmakers prefer to be loved by both critics and audiences.

And a lot of people use the RT score for determining what makes a movie good.

What's wrong with that?

They succeeded in making a shitty B movie, it's not like they were making references to Excalibur in it

The ending makes more sense thant the comic, more simple
more budget wise.

There are literally hundreds of reviewers.

And Rotten Tomatoes holds up to 350 critics for a movie.

They can't control all 350 critics.

regardless of the ending, it was still a shitty movie

my bad, apparently you missed that part, the huge difference between audience and critics...sorry "critics"

Itjust reminds me of the SS marketing with letto sending condoms to will smith. At least this might have a big opening.

>letto
forget letto, not coming back for sure

>Plus the second half of the movie is Diana vs Giant Ares
More like the last 6th from what I have heard and Ares being in it is a good fucking thing.

>is gonna be the best female super hero film
Let's face it, this won't happen. Not after CWII, not after bendis.
We are stuck with wondy and, ewww Ayer.

Except nothing was bad or incompetent about it in almost anyway except Malin's acting.

Please clap.

they're right then

>Ares being in it is a good fucking thing
I Just hope they give him a penis, the last one was so pissed off because of that.
MUH PENIS YALL

>the best female super hero film of the whole year.
Uh....

Are we expecting A SECOND FRESH REVIEW all over again?

dunno, still time to recast and bring my sweet emily??? tell me she is not perfect for the role.

I'll just wait for my main man Murell to do the review, our taste is pretty much the same. He is well informed and objective, the only fucking youtuber I like.

>is gonna be the best [female super hero] film of the whole year
Yeah its shit

fucking junket-whores

The twitter reactions have the tags #wbsponsored and #ad.

Don't get your hopes up yet DCucks.

>tags #wbsponsored and #ad
At first I thought you were shitposting then I saw shit like this twitter.com/SparklingLala/status/864707107228065794

lol nobody gives a shit about this bitch

>the tags #wbsponsored and #ad.
My sides

DC Fag here, of the 2 movies that already came out they always say that.
I loved MoS and meh'd BvS.

>twitter.com/gothamlove/status/863388532227923968
>twitter.com/TheItMom/status/863662483252183040
>twitter.com/mamawatters/status/863452125870923777
>twitter.com/RealMomOfSFV/status/864631798076030976
WHY ARE THEY ALL FUCKING BLOGGERS

cant bash the vag

>DISNEY FAGS SHOOK AS FUCK

same, Loved MoS, BvS meh as fuck, SS was cancer

I just read some of the reviews , apparently chicks love it

You two wtf, me the exact opposite meh MoS, loved BvS

Why do people act like there is some war between the DCEU and the MCU? People aren't saving up their ten bucks over several months to watch Wonder Woman instead of Guardians of the Galaxy. People are most likely just going to watch both.

If Wonder Woman is good, people who watch MCU films will probably watch and enjoy that too. Literally no one wants any of these movies to be bad, they just are sometimes.

Are they allowed not to?
I'm pretty sure if you think Wonder Woman sucks you'd have to turn in your vagina.

you can't go mainstream and say " I have something to tell you, but i can't" Well they do sometimes...

you mean Blunt? let it go. would be nice though

>apparently

Yeah, apparently those are junkets. It's promotion, like paid reviews.

Before I call you marvel shill fag or whatevs, be so kind and tell me where?
this one has 52000 f and 240rt the one you are showing clearly not. be fair or a better shill

>would be nice though

Before you call names anyone, learn what a junket screening is.

Like, why on earth WB would screen the movie for selected bloggers other than promotion?

Still better than anything Marvel has produced.

that's certainly an opinion.

still more classy than the new "leaked" photos of emma watson´s tits just before the premiere of Beauty and the beast right? Disney for you people. Anything for a click

>class

please WBnigger

JESUS WTF what a fucking cesspool HERMIONE NO

>Disney are now to blame for the second fappening
Thank you based Mouse

>for the second fappening
4 new photos...not even worth the time.

An eggface, seriously?

DC can't get real critics with taste to like its movies.

>"leaked" photos of emma watson
Yeah, Hard pass dawg

>what are Jillian Murray's leaks
>what are Trieste Kelly Dunn's leaks
>what are Katie Cassidy's leaks

>The only undoubtful fact about this movie is that is gonna be the best female super hero film of the whole year
I see what you did, using a word with more than two syllables to confuse the average /co crowd. Nevertheless I'm game if zimmer s doing the music

>that last tweet
>#ad #WBsponsored
>literally shill

tiffany works for DC

We all know that WW will flop no matter what, right? She is sandwitched between Transformers and SM. Even if movie is OKAY it gonna be crushed anyway. And fact that image of DCEU is really bad doesn't help either.

well duh, obviously i didnt read about that. I just saw the ugly goblin and the gollum face.thx god user
illbe righ back. not.

do poorfags only watch one movie per month or something?

There's also a bunch of WWE divas taking the D

>And fact that image of DCEU is really bad doesn't help either.
THIS
and the weird lack of promotion. i dunno anymore.

Normies doesn't visit cinema much, One or two times in a month. They'll come in the begining of the june and will see Pirates of the caribbean, and then, at the end of the month, they'll see Transformers or SM.

>First reviews
dude is right there. It never says objective reviews, just first reviews. Actually is tricky, i like it. 10/10

user I don't know if you're shitposting or memeing, but she's LITERALLY a DC shill

I'm sure that's the reason that apparently everybody went to see BatB was because of nudes. Obviously.

People in general don't actually go to a lot of movies. Especially with ticket prices being what they are. You have to get people with the big blockbusters, good advertising and good word of mouth to see them. It's why something like GitS bombed

>all these hateful comments
>"muh marvel!!! Dc sucks!!!!"
>literally nobody here has even seen the movie

And yet this board continues to be filled with the worst people possible. DC hating faggots enter the threads EVERYTIME just to shitpost

I am impartial to this movie itself but I am actually hoping for it to succeed if it's just so that little girls can have a superhero they can insert themselves into. Jesus christ, you guys are a bunch of negative thinking faggots for sure

Stop fantasizing about loli futas you sick fuck.

>The only undoubtful fact about this movie is that is gonna be the best female super hero film of the whole year.

probably ever, with such opponents such as Catwoman and Electra

>Catwoman and Electra
....and gotham ayer syrens. dont gorget about him

>movie turns out to be better than BvS, Suicide Squad and the last few Marvel movies including Civil War
>Sup Forums tards continue to whining and rejecting the thought of a female superhero movie being better

I seriously hope this movie gets a +95% score everywhere just so you fags can go suck a dick and whine some more

>GitS bombed
Black widow solo movie announced: release date Dec 21. 2428

Yeah and I hope the Space Pope lands in Paris and reveals the True Word of Reptile Jesus.

WB's best domestic finish with female action flicks is Miss Congeniality.
No wonder they went with a Pageant Queen.

Between msrvelfags and dcucks I have to side with the first.

Both are cancer, but at least marvelfags have funny memes.

I hope so too.

The fact of the matter is, though, it looks like shit and WB's recent track record with superheroes is abysmal. There's nothing wrong with keeping your expectations low.

At you