Whomp - Missed Conniptions

"The unemployed 34-year-old was found in a shallow grave after a community effort to track down the horrid smell that was permeating throughout the city. The man was actually alive, the smell being a result of his explosive flatulence. The gas miraculously created a pocket of breathable, rancid air. When asked about the grave, the man replied, 'I just woke up here. I didn't want to make a fuss.'"

F

I missed homicidal M dude

I laughed

Why did Majin Vegeta shave his head?

Why is a Majin character strangling a fat man over a comic?

Because this is the story of a young Santa Claus as he fights his way back to the north pole, stopping only for mcdonalds food

M dude is back!

What's your M-Dude look like Sup Forums?

Would you crossplay?

This is the funniest alt-text I've read in a while.

Dead.

post the one where he has to go open the door

In order for this to be feasible, he must have swallowed some seeds and it sprouted in his ass so that the leaves can create oxygen to breathe

No image available.

technically I will be at a convention this month

Idiots. Imbeciles.

I broke him, now he is useless as i am

This is the ideal male body, you may not like it, but is what peak performance looks like

>the weak should fear the strong

Technically?

>Fear leads to anger
>Angers leads to hate
>Hate leads to suffering

Thing is, if the weak gang up on the strong, the strong are generally fucked.

it's a fursuit, sorry user

My M-Dude is one of those white men you find in 50's coffee ads, and I'm not even white.

What the dickens?

I don't think I have an M-dude. Or maybe he wandered off to harass someone else.

My m dude must not care

Nnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. Maybe for a Halloween party, if other people were doing it with me, but not at a con.

I dressed as a sexy nurse one Halloween back at university. That was more "the absolute madman!" than crossdressing.

People paid for my drinks all night though, so that was neat.

scalies are gross

Top stuff.

A certain Sup Forums related webm convinced me otherwise.
I for one welcome our new reptilian sisters.

>no hawaiian shirt underneath the DBZ shirt underneath the hawaiian shirt
Step up your game, Ronnie.

Well, say hello to my collection of funny weird people from the interweb m8, you made it.

about Ronnie's fat magic, if he fell asleep nude in the arms of a lover would he transform that human being into a hawaiian shirt?

What if there's a hawaiian shirt underneath the dbz shirt?

I'll need a name.

I can't remember for certain, but I think that one happened before the fat magic.

He looks like a Soldier Heartless, I can't really explain why.

But like Ronnie's M-Dude, he's occasionally homicidal.

gonna need some proof there mr. user