twitter.com/AnonBabble

>viewer discretion is advised

>starting movie with my mom
>see movie rating
>"sexual content & nudity"
>now dreading all sex and nude scenes hours in advance

>not using imbd parental guide before kinoviewing with the senpai
enjoy the discomfort, pleebs

>The following episode contains a scene of sexual assault. Trigger warnings will flash on screen before it begins, and after it concludes the show will take a fifteen minute break to allow viewers to compose themselves, while a special hotline opens for viewers that need additional counseling.

boi

>warning: the following stunts were done by professionals or under the supervision of professionals

>don't try this at home

>if you have been affected by the issues portrayed in tonight's show please call......

youtu.be/QmcMCxHjYmw

>tfw watching a 12a rated film without mom

Watching a show that’s tv y7 without mamas permission

>80s PG movie
>someone drops the F-bomb

>"WARNING:WONDER SHOWZEN CONTAINS OFFENSIVE, DESPICABLE CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL CHILDREN. THE STARK, UGLY, PROFOUND TRUTHS WONDER SHOWZEN EXPOSES MAY BE SOUL-CRUSHING TO THE WEAK OF SPIRIT. IF YOU ALLOW A CHILD TO WATCH THIS SHOW, YOU ARE A BAD PARENT OR GUARDIAN."

:^)

>This motion picture is protected under the laws of the United States, Canada and other countries, and its unauthorized duplication, distribution, or exhibition may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution.

Checked

Name one

I’ve hear shit In a few pg movies but I’m pretty sure some said fuck, especially in the 80s

Big

Nice quints.