I think we need to admit that this guy was a LOSER...

I think we need to admit that this guy was a LOSER. I and everyone else should be glad that his pathetic and FAKE SUPERBOY self is NEVER EVER coming back! Getting rid of this stupid copy of the REAL Superboy who is good and kind and very VERY GOOD! That was smart. HaHa! He doesn't even exist anymore. What a joke!

Fuck you.

Truth hurts jerk!

I liked Conner, but his story arc was over with Infinite Crisis.

INFINITE CRISIS WAS HORRIBLE! THEY RUINED THE REAL SUPERBOY!!!

Go back to your mom's basement.
Oh wait, you can't; the died and turned into zombies after hating and fearing you.

only Kesel, Kelly and David could write him well
Lemire's was actually pretty cool too

I hope you know that when the inevitably merge the Post-Crisis and New52/Rebirth continuities he will show up as a sort of older brother to Jon

How about you shut your face! You don't know anything! Go read more Conner Kent comics. OH WAIT! YOU CANT! HAHA! Dumb.

Stupid name thing!!!!!

DON'T LAUGH AT ME!!!!!!!!!!! SCREW THIS! I'm going to bed! You can have your FAKE Superboy and his lame haircut and stupid outfit that's just a T-SHIRT BECAUSE HE SUCKS!!!!

Good. It's past your bedtime anyway.

Is it... P-Prime Time?

Get off of Sup Forums Prime.

Hey dude how is Laurie doing??? she used to be really good looking, nice tits and all, is she still hot???

Hey OP. Remember when the REAL Superboy brutally murdered a woman who was trying to restrain him during a violent temper tantrum, and his reaction was to tell the woman's husband "I SAID it was an accident!" like that was supposed to fix anything before pummeling even more people into broken, concussed messes?

What a complete jackass, right?

Stay mad, Prime

>this thread

More cyberbullying Prime please

>

>he will show up as a sort of older brother

Chris will show up

Fixed for vu

This is now a Kon-El thread

>doesn't even know Kon-El had other outfits besides the t-shirt

I had an action figure of Kon-El when I was a kid, around 1998. It was by far my favorite.

;-;

SBP calling Jon a shit casual normie for not reading comics when?

Quit falseflagging.
This crap is bad enough in the Bat-family, don't go trying to turn the Super-family each other too.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

But the gag "Superboy Prime is an hater in our world" is not old?

Update: I'm an idiot.
Well played OP.

Dudes gone. Even he did came back, the kents didn't help him and his death never happened.

The characters gone.

>Not knowing Prime Time.

Wrong post: .
I am on fire today

I didn't read the trip so it didn't immediately click.

That version of the character will never come back. They're keep the Nu52 continuity. So even if a Superboy came back, it'd be the one recreated by Scott Lobdell.

You losers are still at it? HaHa! Be seeing you all soon. LATER JERKS!

KON SUCKS AND WILL NEVER BE THE REAL SUPERBOY! HE'S NOT REAL ANYMORE! HAHA! SAME FOR THAT LITTLE STUPID BRAT JON! DC ARE FOOLS AND THEY'LL LEARN SOON!

Black Zero did nothing wrong.

#CLONELIVESMATTER

Nu 52 version still exist?

Don't you have a source wall to be stuck in?

We love you too, Prime. There's a place for you, Kon, Jon and even Chris.

You smell, Prime

He's dead, but that's the only one they want to keep in continuity.

Johns loves pre flashpoint superboy.

It must had been up to jurgens and didio this time around.

Prime you sounds like a Marvel shill

>Kelly

I could not stand the buffyspeak. Superboy was already cool as fuck when Kesel wrote him and Kelly just ruined him

I'm such a ebephile for YJ Superboy but haven't read a single comic of his

Do you need a time out Prime?

I like that better than a gayass blue 90s Iron Man armor ripoff