Do or do not, there is no try

>do or do not, there is no try
>failure the best teacher is

what did he mean by this?

Women can't write.

>he expects me to read this thread
>like it’s a book

>stop browsing /r9k/

>No God but God, there is. And Muhammad his prophet, he is.

Might have gone a bit too fat there Rian.

yoda just says whatever the plot demands

the first line is a dumb idea. of course there is such thing as trying. and failure is the very feedback through which one's efforts improve.

I now understand why they couldn't have let Admiral Ackbar lead a spaceship suicide charge.

Also anyone else find that scene where Rose tazes Finn and tells him she'd "lynch his fat, nigger ass if he tries to desert again" kinda distasteful?

Yeah that took me off guard too. What really put me off was when DJ called the gamblers a bunch of "money-hungry kikes" though

I couldn't believe Rian was so daring. It's like when Poe went on that drunken rant after getting demoted about how Holdo sucked space dicks to get to her position and how he'd hatefuck her to death.

That was nothing compared to when the First Order genocided billions of people in a couple of minutes after using the Star-Killer weapon on the Hosnian system in TFA, however

hehehe

He means trying is the first step to failure , therefore , never try.

>don't fall asleep

But if you never fail because you don't try how is failure the best teacher?

That's because you didn't watch the movie. Success with the force depends on the strength of your belief.

If you know you can do something with absolute certainty, it isn't trying, because trying incorporates the possibility of failure.

>do or do not, there is no try
Translation of this is: just get the fuck on with it you whiny little cunt

obviously if you do not you've failed

>Rockin'
>Rockin' and rollin'

I can tell you're a fat slob.

It means you do something, or you don't. If you don't, you failed. Now learn from that mistake and do it or give up.

What the fuck is wrong with Star Wars "fans"?

Wow. Bit harsh don't you think? People have feelings, you know. Jesus Christ, its just a kids movie man. Fuck.

Failure is the 'do not' part of the maxim. Duh.

THE

BIG

If you do and fail, you still learn to do it again better.
Master Yoda taught me this before he burned the library down.

He meant there would be a star wars movie that sucked so bad it would make spaceballs look like the return of the jedi.

But "try" is considering the possibility to fail. So why exactly is there no "try"?

Succeed (do), or fail (do not). There is no "try".

Just do it.
If you fail, oh well.
You learn in your failure.
Do again with the knowledge you learned.
There is no try.

Fail in order to learn, grow and prosper. Grow balls and do it or continue to be a sniveling faggot.