Injustice 2 Flash clearly demonstrates through his super that he has the ability to travel back and forth through time...

>Injustice 2 Flash clearly demonstrates through his super that he has the ability to travel back and forth through time at will
>doesn't use this ability to just go back and prevent Superman from killing Lois and Metropolis being nuked and thus preventing all the bullshit that happened up to that point

Excuse me guys, I have to back this truck up through this giant plot hole.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should

He actually says he could go back and fix things in his intro against Jay Garrick.

I honestly can't imagine a worst universe than Injustice, even if Flash created another paradox it would be better than the shit world batman managed to create

>Superman has clearly shown that he as the power to stop every villain, why doesn't he?

That's how injustice happened. If Flash abused his powers like that, he'd be just as bad.

He's not a god

Near the end of Year 5, Bats asks the Flash to go back in time and prevent everything from happening. He thinks about it, kills King Shark when he threatens Iris (who promptly chews Flash out for it) and then... tells Bats he can't do it.
I think he also mentions doing it in one of his intro with The Joker.

This. It was addressed in the comics he's too afraid of the ramifications to try and change the events that led to the Regime.

He kills king shark?

>If Flash abused his powers like that, he'd be just as bad.
Yes because stopping something from happening is the exact same as becoming a brutal dictator directly responsible for millions dead

>Just because you can, doesn't mean you should
Okay John Stewart

Won't the timeline just do something equally fucked up to balance out his changes?

It's not a plot hole to say he can and doesn't.

There you go. There's your Injustice 3. Shit's already fucked worse than flashpoint, it can't get any worse than that.

Batman actually suggested it in the Injustice prequel comics, but Flash didn't want to risk the timeline getting even more messed up and just left this timeline as it is

Throws a broom handle (I think?) straight through his head.

That would mean Dr. Manhattan would fuck with the Injustice world too. Well, fuck it up more.

If flash were to go back in time to stop hitler, he would have indirectly killed/altered the lives of everyone born after that.

That's 4 billion + deaths

Flashpoint is a thing stupid

Injusticeverse was moved outside the local multiverse orrery following Convergence, so it's probably beyond his reach.

It's part of the Infinte media verse.

There's roughly Dc 4 multiverses now. Dark multiverse is coming too.

Anyways time travel doesn't work properally for flash. Causes fuck ups.

So will we ever get good Superman and Wonderwoman skins? I wanna see them interact with their evil counterparts. I'd also like to see the Superman from the Masterman one shot interact with Regime Superman.