"CI" Ending Predictions

Back To The Past Ending:
Ashi is going to sacrifice herself by using up her "Aku energy" to create a portal for Jack to go back to the past. She'll die in the process of using up the energy but it'll allow Jack to finally get back to the past and kill Aku. Eventually, through some romance bullshit, he'll bump into some girl that looks just like Ashi back in feudal Japan and that'll be how the series ends. Guardian Jack is never addressed.

Likely Ending:
Scotsman army appears and frees Jack from the chains Aku has him tied up in. Ashi is reformed through some "Love overcomes evil" bullshit and Aku is finally defeated by Jack.
Aku's defeat breaks the anti-aging curse on Jack and he stays in the future ruling it with Ashi as Guardian Jack and rebuilding what Aku destroyed. Also some random shot of his ancestors looking down on him and proud or some shit.

Thanks for the blog post red dit I hope you feel validated.

dubz

Sup Forums truly is the best place to discuss cartoons

aku just gets sick of all the bullshit, ruled earth long before jack shows up in the future.

just wonders off never to be seen again.

its a good mix of angry fan boys and fine intellectual points.

Likely won't happen, but...
>Jack manages to get his sword back and defeat Aku
>However, Ashi was gravely wounded during the final fight
>Jack runs over to Ashi, and holds her in his arms
>With the last of her strength, Ashi casts open a time portal to the past
>Jack and Ashi share one last kiss, and Ashi's dying words are "I... love you, Jack."
>Ashi exahales her last breath and dies, and Jack closes her eyelids
>Fighting back tears, Jack says, "I'll never forget you, my sweet Ashi..."
>Jack stands up, and dives through the time portal
>Jack arrives in the past, just moments after Aku sent him into the future
>He defeats Aku again, this time with ease
>As Aku fades from existence, Jack closes his eyes
>He has flashes of memories of everyone he met and helped in the future, and first kiss he had with Ashi
>Everyone he met and helped are all shown in a huge group, all waving goodbye to Jack
>"May the future be a bright one... for all of you... Farewell."

>Fast forward some days/weeks later...

>Jack arrives back in his land and begins to rebuild
>Some time later, he meets the girl from his childhood (pic related), who is now grown into a beautiful woman
>Jack and the woman end up being lovers, and eventually, they marry
>Together, they have a child -- a daughter
>They name the child Ashi.
>One night, Jack sits with his daughter, and tells her a bedtime story
>"Long ago, in a distant land..."

>"WHACHA!!"
>The "red eyes" screen is shown, but this time, with the words "The End" on it.

I'm not even going to read that, if your prediction takes more than 3 greentext lines then there's absolutely no way it will happen, SJ plots have always been simplistic.

>random shot of his ancestors looking down on him and proud or some shit.
HE FAILS THEM if he does not go back. HIS ENTIRE mission/purpose was to defeat aku BEFORE he destroys all of Japan since jack is the emperor's son, the heir to the empire. Jack is a total failure if he remains in the future, a failure to his people he failed to save. A failure to the millions after the disaster in Japan who died while jack was stuck in a time wormhole on his way into the future.

>akus victories are not your failures
>The struggle against Aku is arduous, and none have fought more bravely than you, my son
Any guess whose spirit said this?

Hallucinations at best. delete the stupid fucking intro to each episode then if going back to the past means shit

the same guy who told him that he had forgotten his purpose and had forsaken them

>HE FAILS THEM if he does not go back.
That was never implied, his goal is to kill Aku and you are just pulling nonsense out of your ass.

He was talking about going back to his old self you mongoloid, he lost his way and that's what the entire season has been about.
The entire plot has already been set up so that he won't need to go back at all and it's very obvious that he won't.

>He was talking about going back to his old self you mongoloid
Yes because falling for waifu fucking bait is his old self. stop talking fucking white permavirgin haha

>forgotten your purpose
That was one of the forms of mad jack

What if Aku wins and we have a different kind of ending for once?

I think this ending is about Jack going back to the past to Aku's Portal so he can take Aku and Ashi with then, so he can go home, save Ashi and Kill Aku. That could be my type.

>Jack is able to break free of whatever bullshit chains Aku has him tied up with
>Ashi breaks the hold over her because boners are mystical somehow and creates a time portal
>Jack sacrifices himself to let HER jump through to the past with the sword
>Inexperienced with time magic, she jumps too far back and lands in the time of Jack's father, uses the sword to imprison Aku in the tree the first time.
>Gives birth to Jack
>Time loop closed

>First romantic feelings/kiss are with his mom

I'm just now noticing that this little girl has a rack even though she's only like 8...

that's her baggy robe