Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Wednesady update for bcb
Great, it's another "it's fucking nothing" page. Way to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittersweetcandybowl.com/c75/p13.html
bittersweetcandybowl.com/c81/p1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't been following this comic for that long.

In the context of it's story, what constitutes a "it's fucking nothing" page?

A page which does not create or continue to expand drama.

Filler page with nothing happening, no development, and no significant dialogue. This whole page (Lucy and Paulo doing homework) could have been deduced from last page (Lucy and Paulo saying they were going to do homework)

I really hate it when they post only one page at a time. Nigga release at least five pages at a time fuck. Shits so boring to read like this.

When i first got into this it was great because of all the shit to read but now the comic is dragging its BALLS. Has it always done this?

I feel you user. It was a lot more enjoyable back when I was binging to get caught up. I think I heard someone say that Taeshi used to update once every weekday, but I'm not sure.

Ah, I get it now.

That does sound like it would've been a simple fix.

I guess it was suring/before the December chapter.
It should be easy to pinpoint by looking at the day of every page posteb back then but I can't be arsed to do that right now

I think it's always been like this, but the artist writes it more for the binge readers who come in later.

Nevermind, it looks like I COULD be arsed to do it after all
Weekday updates start on this page bittersweetcandybowl.com/c75/p13.html
and end with this page bittersweetcandybowl.com/c81/p1.html

I want Lucy to tell him to shut it with the "babe".

>crossing his legs
He's got a boner.

He wasn't even there to DO homework. Why would you even think he would have his textbook Lucy? But I guess they're in the same English class.

What are the chances of a canon MikexPaulo end?

God, the bobble head look is strong in this page.

Fuck, it's true. In all the other panels he's covering his groin with his hand.
I guess seeing Lucy's mom had an effect on him

Only getting three pages a week is fucking suffering.

This kind of shit works when your webcomic doesnt have a plot. But this is just bad move on the artists part. Does she think people will forget about it if she released in batches one or twice a month?

This is what is known as "milking your cashcow"

>Only getting three pages a week is fucking suffering.

Its because this is leading to a pauloxdaosy moment acording to stream spoiler page.

Thats the only reason we are forced through this nonsense

Im sorry, truly i am.

Probably imagined Lucy as a Milf

not feeling like reposting, soo

Then you have plot driven comics that only update twice, once, or like posted going on long ass Hiatus'

I'm trying to deduce what she could see in him at the moment? Why isn't she sticking to cutting him off like she planned to initially? She already has Augustus, he's living there, so her dick quota is full.

I'm thinking it's because he's attempting to be confident, but that doesn't seem like the type of thing she'd give a shit about. Is it to forget about Mike? If so, that's really fucked, leading Paulo on like that.

what do you mean, scripts?

>Paulo X Imouto
Only ship more dull than mikeXlucy.

Reminder that Daisy (and I guess Mike) was the only one to see through Paulo's womanizing tough-guy facade. Lucy hates it and can't ignore that shit and that's why this will fail. Paulo will start broing it up as soon as David's around and Lucy will just lose interest in him again. Daisy can see past that.

Its drama. She needs drama. And unfortunately, Augustus is 0 drama right now so she needed to import a more permanent source asap.

>this is leading to a pauloxdaosy moment
God fucking damn it. You can't just waste character development like that only to go back to one of the blandest relationships.
Paulo and Daisy work well as best friends, not as a couple

It's the "watching paint dry" relationship, right after Mike and Sandy's puppylove relationship, if distance and "mother living her modelling dream through her daughter" wasn't in the way.

Yup

I BELIEVE IN GOD, THE FATHER ALMIGHTY,
CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.
I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, HIS ONLY SON, OUR LORD,
WHO WAS CONCEIVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT
AND BORN OF THE VIRGIN MARY.
HE SUFFERED UNDER PONTIUS PILATE,
WAS CRUCIFIED, DIED, AND WAS BURIED;
HE DESCENDED TO HELL.
THE THIRD DAY HE ROSE AGAIN FROM THE DEAD.
HE ASCENDED TO HEAVEN
AND IS SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD THE FATHER ALMIGHTY.
FROM THERE HE WILL COME TO JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEAD.
I BELIEVE IN THE HOLY SPIRIT,
THE HOLY CATHOLIC* CHURCH,
THE COMMUNION OF SAINTS,
THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS,
THE RESURRECTION OF THE BODY,
AND THE LIFE EVERLASTING. AMEN.

I'm hoping Alejandro returns and raises hell to move along this dull chapter.

In before Jasmine turns Abbey into a Jehovah's witnesses

he's mental so it's likely he'll turn to ancient "he says she says" stories to feel good.

>Apostolic over Nicene-Costantinopolean creed
I always knew Jasmine was a filthy heretic

If it does happen, let's at least hope it gives us cute moments like this one

No. Fuck Alejandro and I hope he disappears along with the pets. We already got enough drama to shoehorn a "villain" whose only motivation is getting revenge on a bunch of kids who beat him years ago.

Talking about the pets, they're in Lucy's room. Do you guys think they will appear?

A page where Mike does not suffer.

Am I reading this wrong or did Daisy just say she gave her mother to David?

As annoying as he may be. That would be the best for him. Hopefully mellowing him out.

No, they were retconned out

WOAH, that's new from even you

user this isn't a Mike page. You can stop namefagging.

Yeah, that looks like it. She "gave her mother to David" so that for today she's without a mom just like Paulo