ITT:

Musicians or Bands who would be really cool supervillains or superheroes and why.

Halley Williams (from Paramore) would be a GOAT-tier bad guy. Ring leader/mastermind type character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHCgp-jA8SY
youtube.com/watch?v=I9qJ6wcyYN0
youtube.com/watch?v=6q3yL3TlsSk&
youtu.be/yyWsDzWVmLY
youtube.com/watch?v=4rz4I69mQMo
youtube.com/watch?v=UBhdIcb84Hw
youtu.be/ftJNH2X9H5w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Edgy anti-hero's and borderline terrorists. Not afraid to blow shit up and take lives to achieve their goals.

>Deranged criminal mastermind?
>Misunderstood anti-hero shunned by polite society?
>Spider Jerusalem but way more #noided?

Am I in highschool again? Is this 2005?

>Green Day and the girl from Paramore would totally be dark, kickass supervillians!

Tom Waits for Hellboy.

>I forgot how to use my imagination

youtube.com/watch?v=gHCgp-jA8SY

The Alice Francis Club Band would make for a perfect supervillain league because every single one of them dresses like a comic character.

Literally planning to use them in a supers /tg/ I ran.

>uses ridiculous and extravagant costumes
>has a philosophy about embracing your weirdness and going against what most people consider normal
>calls her henchm- I mean fans, her "little monsters"
She is one bad day away from being a supervillainess.
Hell even her stage name already sounds like something you would read in a comicbook: Lady Gaga, the Mother Monster.

i'd read it

I'd enjoy Daft Punk as gentlemen thieves.

>thieves

non

They would be a pair of sentient french androids. that use their cover as electronic music artists to battle cyberpunk appropriate bad guys all over the world and in cyberspace.

is it legal to be that pretty

Just shut up, your thread is completely retarded, this is one step beyond how pathetic fancasting or fanfic threads are. Your ideas are shit, you have nothing creative or smart to say. You are not creative, you are just a dumb manchild that doesn't have the talent to create something new so you just absorb something you know like shitty girl music and try to push it into one of your interests. You are that kid that never learned how to draw but did sonic OC in his computer, you are the imbecile that is critical of Snyder and then writes "tell that so zod's snapped neck", you cry about how Triple H would had looked cool as Thor. Fuck you, fuck your underage cancer thread, lurk moar, and do some storytime to compensate for the thread you erased to create this stupid boring thread.

t. Bitter hateful cunt

Id make it a slice of life comedy

I was thinking Lemmy, but it would pretty much just be Lobo

Here's the wacky neighbors.

Does he counts? He already is a villain.

>Musicians or Bands who would be really cool supervillains or superheroes and why.
>posts a musician without any reasoning as to why
Great start to the thread OP, I'm sure this will go great.

Where is my Motorhead comic. There's a Slayer comic

You're both faggots desu

They use their music to summon fallen warriors of the past to fight for them.

Jeez user who fucked you in the dickhole?

He's a superhero that can manipulate his skullet

the recent paramore album is really good

I want Hayley to beat me up.
Preferable with After Laughter being played in the background.

>crtl f
>MF doom
>0 of 0

FILTHY plebs

youtube.com/watch?v=I9qJ6wcyYN0

this

>not listening to Paramore's new album
It's good shit.

I'd actually really enjoy a Lady Gaga comic. She's a normal girl but really likes being weird. No one else does so she..maybe hypnotizes people to become her little monsters with her singing.

Lady Gaga is incredibly talented and I think thats what would be really crushing in a great portrayal; its not that she was slighted for her performances, its that people don't like her because she's happy being her

HUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEH

i wouldnt be to crazy about the mind control though no matter how talented she is

He'd basically be a corny 80s Ghost Rider but with a Testarossa

This is a good thread op. Or, at least it's different than the same old boring shit that's post time and time again on Sup Forums.

Dragonforce would def be a ultra-high morality hero group.

Ween would be the two guys with no alignment who show up periodically and cause mischief.

They'd do it for fame and adrenaline, but ultimately be good guys.

He's already a weird fusion of Lex Luthor and Black Manta.

Suge is Knight is already the villain of every C-list street level hero whose solo gets canceled in 6 issues. There are so many literally who crime boss villains who are pretty much par with the shit Suge pulled back in the 90s.

The REAL question: Anti-Hero or Villain?

youtube.com/watch?v=6q3yL3TlsSk&

Claudio Sanchez is a Jedi with a double neck lightsaber guitar

>Spider Jerusalem but way more #noided?
I would fucking love to see Ride as a gritty cyberpunk protagonist, in a series that were basically just Death Grips but as a comic book.

All the other heroes are defeated
The only man standing in between us and destruction...

DEE SNIDER.
Also surprised Val Hallen hasn't showed up yet, this thread begs for a Viking god of rock.

GWAR has needed a television show for ages now. Seems inappropriate with Oderus dead though.

Viking god of rock you say?

how about 3

I've actually had a similar-ish idea to this.

But that doesn't matter. Lady Gaga could make for a great, weird villain.

>papa emeritus and his army of ghouls get into satanic shenanigans while doing metal shows
>basically Metalocalypse 2.0

>His Robot Lois Lane has a giant Saline Ass

>Y'see I told y'all I was better than Superman. Does Superman's girl have an ass like this? NO. My mind is better. My money is better. My Loises are better. I'M BETTER. I WIN.
>Kanye that ass ain't real. None of her is.
>NIGGA, SO?!

They used their helmets, designed by ancient Lemurian shamans, to collect and recycle Orgone energy that they then project into their music.

Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson would both be godtier heros
idk what their powers would be

Lady Gaga is a JoJo character

Nah man, they're intergalactic space pirates coasting along on cosmic waves generated by their instruments. They'd show up every now and then for humorous heists or basically have their own wordless adventures in the background of the main series.

>musician who specifically made his alter ego in reference to comics

Too fucking easy, you unimaginative plebeian.

NWA or any of those gangsta rappers. Their gimmick is based on literal criminals.

Evil mastermind

Well Micheal Jackson would obviously be a smooth alien that crash landed onto earth , whose sole purpose is to protect children.

He uses a odd mix of martial arts an alien magic and when is into some real trouble he transforms himself into Mecha Jackson.

>a street gang teams up with a Dixie Mafia bluegrass band to pull bank jobs.

This. She's even got the whole 'named after a rock band/song' thing. Lady (Radio) Gaga is just a few poses and a Stand away from being an IRL Jojo.

There's other honkies in the band.

Forgot the picture

They're tanks

checks out
guess he could be like J'onn

the tally hall boys could be like mid boss villains or something. they seem like a chaotic type

Oderous and a few of the othe gwar members were on a Fearnet show called Holliston. seriously if you can find it online watch it. it was a great show shame it had to be on a premium package indy channel

youtu.be/yyWsDzWVmLY

Foxy Shazam would make a great supervillain organization. All their schemes would involve big black asses though

youtube.com/watch?v=4rz4I69mQMo

>Tally Hall

my fucking nigga. Never seen anyone in this site mention them in any context

he really would be a great villain

Lady Gaga, of course.

Sup Forums once redesigned her as an Adam West Batvillain. I believe her henchmen were named Fame and Fortune.

Hands down the best show ive ever been to. Theyd def be the tops for a villain organization

>Bon Scott's ghost guides them towards the path of good

Can we also include characters from songs?

Cuz Black Sabbath's 'Iron Man' would be perfect.

Fucking this, Lemmy needs an actual goddamned memorial work folks. Motherfucker's death got completely forgotten when Bowie kicked off like a month later

I still havent gotten over the fact that they're gone. Eric Nally's voice was a gift from the gods, and Gonzo left a sour taste in my mouth

Can we count mascots too?
If so, Vic Rattlehead would be a chaotic neutral hero

Cee-Lo Green:Villain
Smooth talking voice, Lavish shades hiding his scheming eyes, Outwardly seems like a really likable guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=UBhdIcb84Hw

He went to the Grammy Awards dressed like this. That's not a villain?

Oooh, Milli Vanilli.

They have no real powers, just a magic stereo that lets them warp reality.

I picture Freddy as some sort of time-displaced medieval cavalier, mainly owing to the operatic fantasy themes of Queen's early stuff, the Ogre Battle/Tactics Ogre series and the Highlander soundtrack.

Like he'd be the one in a team-up event fighting when all hope is lost, and calling others to rally for the final attack

Kind of a bunch of space-age Pink Panthers? That would fit uncannily well.

Its a shame but Nally's a family man now. I still have the image of him smoking 15 cigs at once and then eating them all burned into my retinas. That and Schuyler? crowdsurfing with his keyboard

Haven't actually listened to Gonzo yet and i dont exactly plan to.

Mercury and Bowie, you say?

>from the creator of Frozen

>a few poses
Have you not seen her music videos

Dynamic Duo for a new age.

basically the harley of metal bands

I see them more as sort of watchers. They show up on certain events across time and space, silently and indifferently witnessing events.

While playing sick beats.

Yeah, I thought they'd make more mentions on Sup Forums at least. They act pretty cartoony in their music videos; hell, some of their videos are animated too.

youtu.be/ftJNH2X9H5w
he can control machines

XXX is neither of those, he's be an anti-villain.

How about Pink Floyd though??? how would they fit into all of this? Please help me I'm really not that creative

They are super heroes that use stands

「Blue Da Ba De Du」
「Your Clown」
「Move Your Body」

Europop was such a great underrated album most of the songs on there are pure fuckin gold

also the blue dude has an old ass website still up that the prodution studio that eiffel was apart of wanted to make him into a gorillaz style cartoon side band. Zorotl.com

the grammy tribute was god awful

If anyone's Spider Jerusalem it's Jello Biafra of Dead Kennedys fame.

He'd be a demonic warlock who's 'final form' is the demon from most of his album covers.

Basically just Skynet that likes to play like it's the devil.

Damn I wish I could think up something on the spot

A mix between Moon Knight, The Crow, and The Creeper.

I'd love to see him. Tho I feel he's more of an old hero, who started off hopeful and optimistic (college dropout) and then slowly turned more worn down (TLOP). maybe Yeezus would be that period he tip toed the line between hero and anti-hero.

Would MBDTF be his ultimate keikakku?