Why nobody has storytimed this yet?

its been weeks now and the usual sites don't have it.

Its shit mate

I dunno
What exactly is it?

It was storytimed when it was released, wasn't it? I remember saying "nobody's going to reply to this cause it was leaked weeks ago" to myself.

We don't acknowledge Jews here since Sup Forums annexed us

So Thor is not worthy of the hammer, but Hydra Cap is?

It was storytimed, someone took pictures of the pages with his phone and uploaded them here. I think it was one of the named storytimers, you should be able to find the thread on desuarchive

FUCK OFF POL YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE

REPORTD

Hydra Cap is Based.

Odinson is a whiny bitch who had a mental crisis over something fucking stupid being said to him. No wonder Mjolnir left him and went to Jane.

Le pol bogeymawn.

Is it still a boogeyman if they're actually fucking everywhere?

>Is it still a boogeyman if they're actually fucking everywhere?
Explain yourself...

Go back to your safe place fag

>>>/thedonald/

fuck off and die please, thanks

FUCK OFF INBRED HILLBILLIES

Does thus means Whor is also a little bit of a nazi? Well she is a feminist character.

No. That makes no sense. Why is Marvel such a fucking shit when it comes to continuity?

>Hydra Cap is Based.

The more I see people post this, the more I'm inclined to think these people are shills.

They really are.

It's called being American, you fagget.

Yea you imbecile, not everyone who desagrees with you or anyone who is racist is from Sup Forums

They're not everywhere. Learn to deal with your delusions.

Americans are faggot?

It was the day it came out and at least one time after. It was released on Free Comic Book Day after all. Just look for the #0 issue.

No only sjws with white savior complexes are.

nazis lmao

The hammer literally does not care about genocide.

The Vikings gods are not saints, they are gods of war and murder.

The hammer left him because he felt himself unworthy. Hydra cap believes himself right.

Whor is a slave of Steve now?