Buck McDuck

RIP Revolutianon edition
Hi, guys, sorry I've been AWOL for the past couple of weeks. If anyone needs me to storytime any of the things that didn't get posted before (like Wrath of Karza #1 and G.I. Joe #8) just say.

>What is the Hasbro Shared Universe?
Get all your toys and bang them together while shouting PEW PEW, having fun except when MASK is involved.

>This Week's Issues
Revolutionaries #4
ROM #10
MASK #5 (I'm so sorry)

>Previous Storytimes (incomplete list)
pastebin.com/XGGZwp3H

>ROM #10
I didn't even know it was out today. What a delight.
This thread is definitely going to raise questions once everything is storytimed (and if people join up) because the ending of Revolutionaries #4 was pretty crazy.

Oh, my sweet sweet boy, I've missed you.

Remember the Karen Traviss G.I. Joe? No? Neither do I, it was that boring that I've blocked the whole thing out of my memory.

Just according to keikaku!

I really love Kup and Ian, you guys.

Ohhhh SHIT

So they're crossing over with GaoGaiGar now?

And now, Rom!
It's cute. I think you'll like it.

I understand that reference. But no.

Wait they know ROM and company are good guys? When was that established? I thought he was still one of the most wanted entities on the planet?

Presumably it's at least a little known that Rom helped the Autobots and GI Joe in Revolution.
Also these guys think they're Autobots, and public opinion on them is divided.

Nobody wants to read this, but it has some hilarious faces in it, so I'm posting it anyway.

>Dr Bender
>that text in the flashback panels
The editors just don't give a shit, do they.

I ended up not following this for a while and I didn't know they incorporated Baron Ironblood. Or for that matter, their own version of Bulletman (luckily for them, the original Bulletman's public domain so they don't really have a conflict with DC the way they do with Marvel)

Yeah, they're drawing from pretty much everywhere. I like that the main villain alliance is basically taking villains from Every Single G.I. Joe-Adjacent Franchise. (Just needs Captain Zargon and the Intruders.)

Thanks for sharing, OP.

Maybe they hired former Marvel editors.

Now I feel unclean. Sorry, guys.

You know, I wasn't sure they'd keep Action Man and Kup teamed up after the Revolution stuff, but I'm tickled that they did.

So in this universe are the Hearts of Steel characters separate characters from the alternate universe ones?

The afro was better.

You don't see afros enough these days. Everyone wants to do a half-assed job of shaving their heads and call it a haircut.

>"HEY GUIS this planet has a holy trinity thing so let's combine the power of our three neutralizers and defeat it!"
"B-but Rom, you ate mine last issue and ... oh, you two didn't even need me and now you two are making out over the charred remains. I-I'll be in the car... We better stop at a damn McDonald's after this, get me a happy meal with a toy and some apple slices or I'm gonna cry."

Gee, Kup, it's almost like fighting together as a single unit for millions of years might breed a bit more camaraderie.

Optimus's old body? IDW Ginrai?

This is definitely Wrecker-style Kup that we needed. Guess having Action man around suppresses his PTSD and need for his Cy-gar

I think it's supposed to be Hearts of Steel Optimus.

Considering that universe had an infestation of elder god antics, it sounds like that's going to hit the main continuity pretty soon. The reference to drilling to the bottom of the ocean seems to hint that, too.

>The reference to drilling to the bottom of the ocean seems to hint that, too
Cloverfield crossover when?

They're being mind controlled and Kup is just trying to take them down.

Besides if there was any sliver if camaraderie between him and the Predacons it most likely died here Judging but this and his reaction when he reached the Cobra moonbase Kup really doesn't take well to anyone hurting Ian.

This is cute.

Barber is fearing all the loose ends of G I Joe.

Honestly as much as he hated being called Mindbender in IDW's GI Joe it felt like he'd, if not come to embrace it, had at least learned to sublimate his autistic screeching over it.

Way to go, Matt, a smile will surely put the good doctor at ease...

Courtesy bump.

Wrath of Karza #1 WAS storytimed in a request thread: desuarchive.org/co/post/91886545

The initial video of him slaughtering the town of wraith-people was suppressed, as established in the military base stuff in issues... 3-4?

Otherwise, all people have seen is him nuking Colton, and even then I'm not sure how such a fact would be broadcast within the timeframe of Revolution.

By this point, any authority who openly tries to broadcast an image of ROM and say "he's a murderer" will probably get G.I. Joe on their heads.

MASK started off pretty bad, but I think it's doing rather well... I hope it finds a good spot as an ongoing, if it hasn't been cancelled already.

It's suspicious enough given how people feel about Cybertronians in general, Autobot or Decepticon, but they Autobots have been doing a lot of PR work recently so it is true that the people, some people, don't feel so negatively disposed to them but authorities certainly are.

I'm thinking it may help that they're so much smaller and therefore less intimidating than giant robots. Still intimidating, of course.

I would have hoped that eventually video of the Battle for New York would have leaked onto the internet to help rehabilitate the image of Autobots, alongside the PR work and whatever video existed of taking down Galvatron and his forces.

Plus I'm sure a lot of people really like alien robots.

This seems like a really weird spot to end. Not even a "to be continued" or anything... Probably ran out of room and time, sadly.