Netflix's 'Bright' Is A Terrible Movie, So Please Don't Watch It

>(((Please Don't Watch It)))

Please Sup Forums do what this kind critic is telling you and don't watch the movie. You trust Forbes don't you user?

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/12/22/netflixs-bright-is-a-terrible-movie-please-dont-watch-it/#500ba67d518f

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/12/22/netflixs-bright-is-a-terrible-movie-please-dont-watch-it/#500ba67d518f
youtube.com/watch?v=XYAD9C8AWJU
hollywoodreporter.com/news/netflix-content-budget-may-grow-8-billion-2018-1049308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP in peace woll smoth

Wouldnt watch it anyways, Will Smith is a terrible actor and ruins every movie hes in.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>the same soyboy that gave jigsaw a bad review
I will watch Bright just to spite him.

(((mendel$on)))

But the movie is great, well its actually an ok cop flick with a great setting.
I really don't get what the fuck is going on with critics and shitting on this flick, it seems like a forced meme tbqh.

That'll show him

>scott mendelson

how do you go from benching 1000 lbs to THIS?

Every time I see Mendelson write something he just comes off as a faggot. He seems to hate good movies and love low-quality schlock. I mean he disliked Blade Runner 2049 and loved Batman vs Superman, for God's sake.

This, oy vey goyim don't watch

>tfw no Tikka gf

Capeshitters like Mendelson are afraid because non-Disney syfy and fantasy is coming back. Also ((They)) elves pay their checks.

He just tweet this morning saying Mark Hamill is happy with TLJ and anything to the contrary is fake news.

I actually do think Hamill gave a good performance in TLJ. The material itself was shit but he acted the hell out of it.

Man the Jews really got buttblasted on this one lmao, a few graffiti scenes have literally got them running for the hills

On one hand, I want to watch it few more times just to show fuck you to all these editors, on the other hand is WAS a fucking terrible movie and it's constantly shilled on Sup Forums.

I'm lost.

So are we supposed to watch it then bros? Kikes say no but it has a nigger in it?

They don't want Bright to outperform that pos TLJ so they're doing as much smearing as possible.

The movie is actually shit and the fact that Sup Forums loves it proves that

Too bad Dark Matter is dead and The Expanse may not live past S3. Also they are completely fucking over Stargate

What the fuck is this? The same critics cry about us bashing Soy Wars

>Make movies portraying white men as evil and they praise them to no end.

>Make one movie maybe portraying (((jews))) in a bad light and they lose their shit

What did the white male mean by this?

His criticisms were all correct though, especially the overly long conversations.

"They" control him.

It was pretty bad though. Not flat out terrible but certainly not above mediocre.

The Disney shilling has gone too far. How can you live in a country where the media criticizes the audience for liking or disliking certain films for reasons that have very little to do with the quality of the films themselves? It's straight out propaganda.

Oh shit thanks, I'm not reading from this guy.

why are they so ugly, the sith wern't that ugly

I can't even get to the article because of the adblock
fuck forbes

will smith has more white privilege than you'll ever know

STAR WARS IS FABULOUS THOUGH
I LOVE WOMEN

gonna check it out just cause now

I've seen at least ten articles proclaiming this to be the worst movie of the year and you DEFINITELY should not watch it because it's bad.

post links faggot
I'm intrigued

>forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/12/22/netflixs-bright-is-a-terrible-movie-please-dont-watch-it/#500ba67d518f
ZOMG SLIPPERY SLOPE ITS THE MOST AWFUL THING BECAUSE ITS NETFLIX AND NOT ANY OTHER STUDIO.

What a fucking hack. This asshole writes clickbait for fucking forbes (please disable your adblocker) and he's bitching about the broader implications of a society that is willing to accept crap? The tide has already turned asshole, you lost.

FWIW netflix wouldn't have to do any of this if the studios weren't such colossal dicks with streaming licenses.

bright is a little too unsubtle for (((hollywood)))

I have Amazon Prime but no Netflix. Is Netflix actually worth the money? I want to watch this movie but I don't want to pay $130 over the next year just to see this and maybe watch Netflix once a month.

a challenger appears

underrated

Scott Mendelson? More like Scott (((Rivervale)))

Elf fight scenes were goat
Magic wand arc was interesting

Once you get past the first 20min and the SJW writers get the race stuff out of their system its a legitimately good movie

We don't trust (((Scott Mendelson))). This is the faggot that's been desperately shilling for Disney with sarcastic articles every time Rob Cain BTFO's them.

This is what I think of when I see this faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=XYAD9C8AWJU

Why people never archive these articles.
Especially the ones by this piece of garbage.

Tips fedora the size of a planetary body

Chicken Tikka Masala gf

>still letting scott "I troll Sup Forums" mendelson troll you

Amazing. It's almost like they're fully aware of their privileged role in our society. One they use to ruthlessly exclude any outgroup. But don't you dare say anything about it.

This. Can't stand him ever since he's turned into a BLM nigger.

How thick can the shilling be, I wonder? Is the mainstream that dumb to miss the agenda at work here?

Netflix will have a ton of original content next year. Tons of series but also a movie by Martin Scorsese (125 m budget ) starring Robert De Niro.

Netflix Content Budget May Grow to $8 Billion in 2018

hollywoodreporter.com/news/netflix-content-budget-may-grow-8-billion-2018-1049308

The Los Gatos, Calif., company has been pumping resources into programming over the last several years, with a content budget expected to reach $6 billion this year. Executives had previously said they expected to spend $7 billion in 2018. One reason why content spending may be going up is because Netflix plans to release 80 films in 2018, content chief Ted Sarandos revealed during a call with investors. Among those projects is the Robert De Niro vehicle The Irishman.

Doesn't bright portray white people as evil too?

>Is Netflix actually worth the money?
lol no

mods are asleep, post elfs

Nope

Yea it does. Good point Sup Forums thanks for setting us straight on what kino really is

If you haven´t seen Mindhunter ( David Fincher ) or the german TV-series Dark, yet, there are 2 more reasons to get ( at least ) a free trial month.
Yes, I m shilling for netflix but solely for selfish reasons. I want more original content like Bright and Mindhunter to watch. Flee the toxic Hollywood content.

>look at me being a poorfag millennial who expects everything for free

As usual, Elves are the truest kind of scum.

i already saw Alien Nation, why would i watch this?

Just another case of Hollywood freaking out over being unable to deal with the digital market. Cinemas are dying, guys.

It is a bad movie though. If you overlook the heavy-handed race metaphors it's just an empty cop drama with lots of empty action. I made it 2/3 through before losing interest.

ok ok I got it I got it, I'll DO watch the movie

Yea I too felt that vibe.. I wish they had took it in a slightly different direction. It wouldn't have been hard to do. Still definitely liked it though.

>Dont watch this
>Scott Mendelson (Half-Elf)

watch it, trust me. it's movie of the year for me, unironically

fantasy cop /orckino/

>pic related my waifu

lol
I watched it with my family over christmas. I told them that apparently it got really bad critical reviews and my dad said "well, what do they know?" and we watched away and had a great time.
My dad pays for netflix by the way. They can't honestly think that people with netflix won't watch this film right? It's essentially free if you've got a subscription and either it's so bad it's good, or else it's actually just good. Either way, people will want to watch it. Will Smith alone guarantees that.

You felt sleepy and had to go to bed immediatly?

No I don't expect everything to be free. It's just that Netlfix's catalog is shit.

>netflix film
>outperforming anything
Are you mentally challenged?

Each passing day I grew convinced that shilling is real.

The question is: does it also happen here, in our laotian avocado farming blog?

It has more action, basically. And it's the urban fantasy take on the same premise except this was established 2000 years ago or so versus Alien Nation where aliens are still fresh to Earth.

Nah played some vidja instead

t.Out Of Touch Critic

Why is every reviewer so obviously bought by the Elves?

>tfw you realize Mendelsson is white Armond White
>tfw you realize Sup Forums prefers blacks over Jews

You shouldn't expect ANYTHING for free faggot, get a job

>are orcs the blacks
no, their orcs

>which ones are the jews?
Idk, you tell me

why would I trust a faggot like scott mendelson

>and loved Batman vs Superman
A broken clock is right twice a day.

It's all relative. You can't put figures 1:1 in this case. Ironically, something shills tend to overlook, is they just bring a spotlight to whatever they're smearing.

Outperforming as in keeping subscribers and gaining new ones while simultaneously creating a new IP. People who watched it not only loved it but want more content set in that cinematic universe.

not really. they got rid of a lot of decent movies/shows to focus on original stuff...alot of which are kinda terrible or not enough episodes to really make it worth it

Great. Now, can we convince Netflix to fund Dredd 2?

more viewers glued to their home-cinema means less butts in cinema seats.

t. (((user)))

Wouldn't it technically be 3?

The bad reviews are because Netflix is fucking up the traditional studio distribution, not because of elves=jews, you idiotic Sup Forums virgins.

This is exactly what an elf would say.

Hamill did nothing wrong. He was fed a plate of shit and did his duty admirably.

its basically totally different besides the "human cop has a weird partner"

It's one thing to give it a bad review. This guy and other critics are actively trying to get people not to watch it. I suspect it's because they're afraid of dwindling ticket sales and the rise of digital big budget movies.

Don’t you have some woodland creatures to frolic with, you tree loving fuck?

>tfw no self centered rich elf gf to corrupt, get her hooked on drugs and mindbreak her with my big human cock

Same with Amazon really.. It's all getting so efficient these days. My tv's nicer than the theaters anyways. I for one love it.

Sup Forums would prefer a good black over a good jew anyday

>t. Menethil Oakheart

The nerve of these people accusing people of twisting narratives