What did they mean by this

What did they mean by this.
youtube.com/watch?v=CoCxAzF1VIY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M2dqZatdSQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>she fucked all of them right in front of him and got impregnated

That's it. I'm hope you're happy. The fucking normies are using cuckholdery in adverts now. You chuckle fucks just couldn't stop at Trump, or Sonic Forees, could you? COULD YOU?

ORANGED

Jews are behind cuckholdery.
We have nothing to do with it.

I guess ORANGED is the new BLACKED

Holy shit, even British bottled water is cucked.

heh

>All the butthurt in the comments
>Soccer mom and SJW on the top comments

kek

I think i don't like this planet anymore

I admit it, I laughed.

tumblr and Sup Forums finally meet face to face

I, I didn't know a bottle of water could be so sexy.

Here's another
youtu.be/M2dqZatdSQA

Seems pretty harmless and fun to me.

I'LL BET THE JUICE IS BEHIND THIS

They seem to be mocking cucks

In normal circumstances, people would realize it's a toxic behavior and not show it on the media, fight it showing that even the most pathetic man can get the girl if he really desire her.

Jews want it to spread it to all non-Jewish people, just like homosexuality and feminism.

>go to Wikipedia
>search for feminists sorted by religion
>shit bricks.

>t. unironic cuckold

>showing that even the most pathetic man can get the girl if he really desire her.
Wait I thought those were feminist jewish lies. A piece of media can't even mock toxic behavior without people getting this triggered by it?

>it is time to seriously marriage strike
lol, he's been doing that since birth

kek

It's a two flanks attack, maybe more than that.
Make women complete useless and spoiled, and make men don't want to marry and have kids.

I'm fascinated some of the commenters took what could've been seen as a sexist commercial by sjws and made it anti-white even though non of the characters are white and I'm not sure if other married groups are meant to follow this as part of the plan or not

I thought the "redpill" was that a lot of them were, but feminism was trying to fight that image.

Feminism was made by jews, most of the original feminist were Jewish.
It's the whole 6 millions again.
The wage gap it's a lie, it's more about the kind of jobs that men and women look after, a man or a woman will earn the same on the same job, but men tend to sacrifice comfortable job spaces for a higher pay, most women aren't.

So they weren't or were they trying to fight that stereotype?

>Don't show it, don't make fun of it, pretend it don't exist

Yes user, Jews are the ones wanting to take away our freedom

It all began when Sup Forums caused a plane to crash with no survivors over les bains. It was the start of reality falling apart.

this is genuinely funny

It's not the first time

underrated

This at least plays on the age old trope of the milkman or any delivery guy plowing your wife when you're gone.

Technically the OP is the same with pool boy but actually has the guy getting cucked.

I can't believe something that was just meant to show that a old product has new flavors triggered so many people to the point where the like bar is greyed out. People are so dam sensitive these days and turn EVERY little thing into a political shitstorm.

Sparkling juice drinks are serious business.

FIGGERS GET OUT!
FLAVOR WAR NAO!!!

I was wondering which would get to this video first to either accuse it of sexism or cuck propaganda. I don't know why I wondered