Are there any other black people that have transcended their race and become white?

Are there any other black people that have transcended their race and become white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RM7lw0Ovzq0?t=73
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Michael Jackson

Denzel

Jamie foxx

Freeman

he has transcended human literally God

Obama

Tiger Woods

If they got with a white woman would people still say the woman got blacked?

This big eared comic relief looking nigger cant act to save his neck from the rope.

gb2plebbit

OJ, for a while

I like how black people hate Morgan for telling black people to stop being so racist

Vin

only one

Charles Barkley

>muh cuckasian badge of honor

Asians laugh at you

youtu.be/RM7lw0Ovzq0?t=73

Colin Powell

Came here to post this.

Asians are too busy catching jungle fever.

this

Mr. Armond White

fuck off nigger lovers

he was a white boi since the very begining of his shitty career

Will Smith isn't white. Why do you consider him white?

MJ got bleached so hard his daughter came out green eyed.

That’s why he’s mad. He doesn’t want the blacks to turn white because then there will be nothing for him.

jesus christ, how can a le based black man be so le based!

he's talking about get out isn't he

I'd guess Avatar.

Denzel is probably the whitest person in Hollywood though

>On June 25, 1983, Washington married Pauletta Pearson, whom he met on the set of his first screen work, the television film Wilma. The couple have four children. In 1995, Denzel and Pauletta renewed their wedding vows in South Africa with Archbishop Desmond Tutu officiating.

>Washington is a devout Christian, and has considered becoming a preacher. He stated in 1999, "A part of me still says, 'Maybe, Denzel, you're supposed to preach. Maybe you're still compromising.' I've had an opportunity to play great men and, through their words, to preach. I take what talent I've been given seriously, and I want to use it for good." In 1995, he donated US$2.5 million to help build the new West Angeles Church of God in Christ facility in Los Angeles. Washington says he reads the Bible daily.

>Washington has served as the national spokesperson for Boys & Girls Clubs of America since 1993 and has appeared in public service announcements and awareness campaigns for the organization.

>Washington stressed the prison system was not to blame for crime in black communities, stressing the importance of properly raising children at home, during his tour promoting Fences.

>“It starts in the home,” the two-time Oscar-winner told The Grio. “If the father is not in the home, the boy will find a father in the streets. I saw it in my generation and every generation before me, and every one since.”

Based

>now he looks Italian
Italians are totally white ROFLMAO

Meds were never white.

He is literally my favorite black actor

Only Chappelle. All others are nigs

Wayne Brady

....Ok

>his daughter

>bruised knees

His wife's daughter.

That's about as white as you can get.

Me

Proof?

Will is not a classically trained actor and for that i i think he suffers but emotionally he is a power house and authentic. He is actually really handsome but playing many roles embedded with silliness affects that for feeble minds.

he is not black we just established that, hes based, one of the best actors in general

She does look like him.

It happens

that's just church black

:3
is this genetically possible?

Only if MJ carries green eyes. Her hair looks naturally brown so that’s fine. To be white MJ would have had to be a carrier so he would have had to either have a white mom or one of his ancestors would have had to be white and it would have had to somehow pass down all the way to her. It’s possible, but unlikely. Also I think MJ had the melanin loss disease so maybe she had it and it took effect really fast I don’t really know how that thing works.

If MJ was a mulatto, yes

I love metal and know how to butterfly breaststroke,backstroke and forward backward swim won silver in uni, all my gfs where christians.

Hmm yeah that is pretty white I guess

Reminder eye color does not alter pigment skin light,dark,blue,green etc came from Africans and apes

Then why is it predominantly in whites?

Dna is like a Lego piece if you keep fucking an African with blue eyes it will go brown again but the Lego piece is still there so the African who went brown eye went to a colder environment his skin got paler and then he got old and fucked the DNA of the old man got shittier but the Lego is still in that shitty dna so it went on and on they keep changing as you age but there are still one piece of something that will stay there

And as it goes that Lego piece goes bigger and the others change.
heh I like talking like a kindergarten teacher

FPBP

RIP /Our White Prince/

>green
Are you colorblind, or am I?

I’m actually studying this stuff. From how I understand it, a group of people split off and migrated to Africa. Once there blacker people started to die off because they werent getting enough vitamin D from the sun while the ones that mutated to lose their pigmentation lives on. Blue eyes and whatever came in as a way for women to attract men more as they found it more attractive. It’s the same as blonde hair. It works by basically replacing the gene that creates melanin. Brown eyes produce a lot, green eye gene produces a little, blue eyes produce less, and red eyes produce none at all. So I would actually guess it originated in Europeans and the blacks who have blue or green eyes got it from a their parents who each probably had white ancestors.

Their green, I have the same eye color from a distance everyone thinks they look grey/blue but up close they are definetly green. It’s just they are a pale green.

there's a former actor who was friends with mj who claims he was the sperm donor for paris, his daughter and paris do look similar enough to be sisters

black churches are the happiest place on earth