For Sup Forums!

>For Sup Forums!

Not true. I'm gay.

Perfect female body.

Pratt loves me? That's cool.

So it was never implicitly spelled out but is Mantis Starlord's half-sister? I can't think of any other reason she would have possibly ended up on Ego and I don't recall any explanation for her arrival there.

Did all of his other kids just die of old age?

I dunno. Go ask someone who's read the comics.

Jesus, that's a body that's 100% for the sexual.

She claimed Ego found her as larva.

I would not mind being the object of Chris Pratt's affections,

It was never explicitly said whether or not he killed them, but the mass unmarked grave doesn't paint a positive picture

Sure is

GOTG isn't comic accurate.

In the comics Mantis is a Vietnamese woman whose destiny was to be the Celestial Madonna and birth Space Jesus. Afterward no one cared about her until she became a Guardian and boned Star Lord.

She sure is...
>on the inside.

Yeah, it was. Ego specifically said he killed his other kids for being useless to him until Quill came around, able to harness the light.

Mantis could be his sister. All we know is Ego told her he found her as a larva and kept her around because she can make him sleep.

>Parks and Reps

kinda gross, she really is a bug

Hmm... that makes Mantis a little more evil for not warning them in advance. That would've been a short movie.

For being ugly? Yes.

Not sure if she could be considered straight up evil since she was scared of him killing her at a moments notice.

Shes beautiful.

Julia riberts is ugly and so is the big boobs girl thor.

Ego found her and kept her as a pet because he helped him sleep. She was useful. Also he found her as a larva I don't think its implied she's half he killed all of them.

She had no interaction or understanding beyond what Ego showed her. She didn't fully understand what Ego did was evil until she felt Drax's emotions when he thought about his lost daughter

She is indeed beautiful...
>on the inside.

>and boned Star Lord.
The list of people that Mantis has boned is:
>Swordsman
>Vision
>anyone looking for a good time with $3.50-5 in their pocket
None of whom are Star-Lord.

for me?

I just want to rush Mantis, flip her on her back, and breed her.

Ok retard. You are ugly inside and outside.

Fair.