Arguing with fans

>arguing with fans
kek

Wait, are they really posting this shit?

Like FUCKING really?
If they wanted to revive that scene, he needed to discard the lightsabre in resignation, not in some slapstick comedy.

I feel like the OT Star Wars has been fundamentally misunderstood by Rian.

This is pathetic. Bear in mind, the current operator of the SW twitter account describes herself as a "woke" feminist.

>caring about anyone other than those you have close relationships with
for what purpose?

Do any other franchises take criticism as hard as this?

>comparing the culmination of three movies of character development that also serves as a climactic catharsis of the films' themes with a stupid scene played to poor comedic effect
I know it's just some intern who is literally paid to spew Disney propaganda, but I'm still mad.

JUST

They cant argue with those audience reviews

The Rock is the only other account I know of that spergs out this hard about criticism

These people are being destroyed in a logical debate format. It’s funny how you can tell when someone is a star wars fan or not so simply: 1) They are if they appear in command of the english language and experienced in logical debate. 2) They are not if they are very cynical contrarians with poor reasoning ability

This. Star Wars shill account is destroying these normies.

Explain yourselves.

Anyone asked already why hyperspace ramming isnt standard strategy in every navy in galactic?

dude we saved the animals lol

for like 10 minutes before the handlers catch them again

>Did her basic ass job (did you file your taxes? you're a hero!)
>Took part in a plan that failed in every way, at multiple stages
>Pleaded with a child
>What?
>Stopped Finn from doing something useful

I'm confused. Can objects in hyperspace interact with objects in realspace or not? Is it like Cowboy Bebop, where they can't touch?

According to the old EU, no. Hyperspace was essentially another dimension that can only be entered when you're going at sanic speeds. Think of them like magic tubes that go through the galaxy but you can only enter them once you go really fast, and they act a bit like wormholes in that you're not actually travelling that entire distance. There's pre-set routes used by most people.

Someone point out to them that the gender studies professor did the same thing 10 min earlier and it was suppose to be heroic

Who’s the smartarse who thought it was a good idea to let an autist be in charge of the SW official twatter account?

>Saved Finn from an inconsequential course of action that would've ended his life.
>inconsequential
>would've ended his life
So LITERALLY not inconsequential.
Or is the Star Wars Facebook handler saying black lives don't matter? Problematic, tbqh