I WANT PICTURES

I WANT PICTURES
PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN

wow so meta

Just realized Hot Fuzz jacked that gag from Airplane

>tfw we will never get another good spoof movie

What would a spoof movie of a spoof movie look like?

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...

Not Another Teen Movie did it first. It's an old gag.

Shit like Epic Movie, I guess. Scary Movie did it right for a while, then it all went downhill.

Surely you can't be serious.

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.

Is that when his drinking problem started?

Would have made "Demon in a bottle" a hell of a lot funnier.

Why don't you try googling what year Airplane was released you know nothing know-it-all fuckwit

What's DC or Marvel character would work if they make spoof movie of superhero film?

beside Deadpool

D-Man

I'd rather an og character. like superhero movie but not horrible shit

So Mystery Men?

Mystery Men is based on a comic though.

Play it 100% serious even though it's fundamentally absurd

>everyone on Sup Forums is too young to get the Shirley Joke except me and this guy.

You should have went with a Big Guy reference.

Hancock then.

I wrote a script about that once.

>Earth is filled with superheroes. They are international celebrities beloved by the public.

>One day all superheroes disappear, presumably kidnapped by a major villain. The only ones left behind are a ragtag group of bottom of the barrell Z-listers with powers so useless they were deemed no threat.

>The misfits have to come together to rescue the superhero community and prove themselves to the public.

I imagined them all as expies of particular characters from Marvel and DC. I enjoy the story. One day I'll make something of it.

It's lonely at the top...

what was the humor like

Boco, how about some coffee?

Because it doesn't work as well with text.

Mostly character interactions and satire at superhero tropes and celebrity worship. I tried to come up with something that still had heart and stakes instead of complete farce.

For example, I have a character who used to be the spunky bright-eyed child sidekick of Captain America analogue Commander Justice. He called himself Private Truth, but once they grew apart over the years. The kid sidekick becomes an adult and decides to distance himself from his mentor and edge himself up by renaming himself "The Operative", adopting a tacticool black suit and making a lot of would-be controversial political statements and stuff.

He's also the main villain.