Guess which.

The 2049 anime prequel :^)

There's no need to guess

the white one

Left is "I'm REAL"

Right is "Fuck...nothing is real"

Everyone knows you're a faggot sean

Left actually has a satisfying plot

Right doesn't have a plot, is a total train wreck in general normies pretend to like to seem 'deep'

Left is optimistic
Right is nihilstic
Left is the past
Right is the future
it's pretty spot on bucko

They are both kino. They are also both patrician.

Left is a competent director
Right is a French-Canadian hack

>Right doesn't have a plot, is a total train wreck in general normies pretend to like to seem 'deep'
You know how there's one guy in the company that's very awkward and everyone sees his faults and where's he's terribly wrong but he's trying to come across smart? That's you.

Br2049 was alright but wasn't in the same spirit as the original. Literally nothing happened except a setup for the next movie. 90% of the movie was exposition and lead-up

>People can't have opinions other than mine

This, too many fucking plotholes I don't know why people are praising this movie

Literally the introduction of those rebel replicants, only to do nothing with them whatsoever

Is anyone going to be able to defend that shit?

The rebellion subplot was there just to show how small K was in the grand scheme of things. There is no plan for another movie at the moment.

What's French-Canadian for 'I grew up without a mother'?

>There is no plan for another movie
Imagine being this delusional

give me one plot hole
literally just finished rewatching the movie and my first thought was how solid the plot was and how well everything was explained

Once Roy kills Dr. Tyrell they might as well cut to the credits.

>Only 1 is kino.
>Guess which.

If that was true they wouldn't put so much detail into that leader character with her eye missing, literally introduced that character and did nothing with her

gabagool?

"je viens lasalle" or so

>only normies like it
>surely they have plans for the sequel
do you retards not know that the movie was a complete flop?

!

Tears in the rain scene is probably one of the best scenes in movie history you absolute plebeian

>Ridley Scott
>competent

>blade runner 2049 is an almost 3 hour long R rated visually focused slow burning neo-noir sci fi film with zero quips that deals with the human condition

Nigga, the sequel will be made in 20 years time

>nihilistic
t. brainlet that missed the point

They're both kino, faggot.

Both are reddit.

Spot on but there were at least two lines that could be considered quips.
>blade runner 2049 is NOT an almost 3 hour long R rated visually focused slow burning neo-noir sci fi film with zero quips that deals with the human condition

>oh ho here's a le antifa resistance so you know there's a better future coming
sure did kiddo

I bet this guy thought "SPLIT" by m night as "kino" too
pathetic

>le antifa resistance
Officer K's journey is not nihilistic. He makes his OWN meaning and morality.
If you missed it, he directly disobeyed the replicant resistance. K is the ubermensch.

what better future was promised by the original? The world was still shit and it was implied they'd be hunted down by origami man.

over here

Who gives a shit? I haven't even seen it.

Both are good.

you're a big joe

holy shit you murdered him

UUUU

Brutal.
Imagine having to live everyday with giant naked holograms of the person you loved lasciviously coming onto you.

>I've seen some shit in space ,nigguh.
Vs
>I'm programmed to buy shit from the company that programmed me.

Brutal

>He makes his OWN meaning
So nihilism...

Nihilism is the lack of meaning brainlet, that's something entirely different

Well when people say nihilism as a prerogative they usually mean it as the 14 year old's "nothing matters we're all gonna die anyway lmao" interpretation.

Blade Runner 2049 is kino

the only correct answer

Worth noting that if not for BR2049 nobody would have talked about the original as much

Ya, so you have to make your own. Nihilism isn't a state of mind, edgelord.

It's literally the complete opposite kek

>This cunt can't even name one plothole

Not that guy but the entire rebellion of the replicants against wallace was retarded.

They obviously had attained some sort of autonomous control for some time and the possibility of reproduction gave them the symbol of hope and belief they were and should be equal.

Motherfucking Wallace was TRYING TO MAKE THEM ABLE TO PROCREATE.

Like holy shit I get the guy is creepy and kills replicants left and right but these genius level beings should easily be able to understand how letting him instill reporduction capabilities literally guarantee the eventual success and independence of replicants as a species.

Just shut your mouth nod your head and then when you have millions of replicants launch your guaranteed successful rebellion.

Instead, they have a immunocompromised hybrid and no guarantee of future fertility and a shitstorm of biblical proportions about to rain down on there small and unreproducing rebellion force.

It's still completely futile

Oh shit. I hope his time on the library computer is up so he doesn't have to read that.

>Worth noting that if not for BR2049 nobody would have talked about the original as much
Why do 2049 drones keep exposing themselves as underage?

Commit suicide and release us from the grasps of your autism please

why havent you ended your miserable live yet?

The first. It looks better, has better set pieces, better / more memorable dialog, and a much more concise story with an actual point.

2049 is good simply for being a nice-to-look-at slow-burn with an interesting plot, but it's totally forgetable by comparison with the original.

There is no setup imbecile. The entire movie is about K wanting desperately to be different and have a part to play, to feel like he's important in the universe, then getting his hopes crushed and just learning to live with it. There is no sequel coming.

The rebellion was just there to show how K is just another replicant trying to look for any meaning in life.

How many times did you spam "c beams" you underage spic?

Lmao make the samefaggery more obvious retard

>ironic IBM pc
KYS

This

why are such a retard?

Explain how liking BR2049 makes me not like BR?

Are you as stupid as you portray yourself? Seriously do us all a favor and end your life today!

There's a difference though. Wallace wanted them to be able to procreate so the babies could be slaves without him having to do any work.

The replicants want to be able to procreate and be free of slavery and restraints. Do you not see the vast difference?

They're both good. 2049 is superior

good post
wallace himself is probably a replicant, removed his eyes so he couldn't be identified, and wants to replace humans with replicants.
what else is his motivation? money? "progress"? heh

>making your own meaning is nihilism
Read a fucking book you child ahahahaha
Becoming the ubermensch is anti-nihilism to its core.
>nihilism means you have to make your own morality
No, nihilism is just the absence of meaning. Some people are quite content to be meaningless, slaves, members of the herd.
>nihilism isn't a state of mind
Yes it is, a person can be nihilistic.

this

>Explain how liking BR2049 makes me not like BR?
Where does it say that?
You've proven yourself to be an underage mong in your post here >Worth noting that if not for BR2049 nobody would have talked about the original as much
Again, how many times did you spam "c beams" you underage spic?

That point didn't come across at all because Gosling is an autistic shit actor who can't show any emotions, that aesthetic fit Drive but literally no other movie

That Canadian dick just picked him because he is the le ebin flavor of the decade actor

fucking nigger you are really out of your mind

Oh no how dare someone criticize your precious cbeams movie

go kill yourself you mongrel

Both films are great on their own merits, the new one isn't trying to "outdo" the original, it is a completely standalone film.
But in some departments the new one is most definitely better, for example the romantic subplot of K and his virtual waifu is ten times more genuinely emotionally investing and moving than the absolutely flat romance with non existent chemistry we got from Deckard and Rachel in the original. And K is a much better and more explored protagonist than the one note Deckard in the original.
This is pretty much a non disputable fact.

>Oh no how dare someone criticize your precious cbeams movie
And just like that the underage mexican meme hustlers exposes himself

Pathetic outsiders

How times have you said anyone that disagrees with you about anything is underage? About what, 4 times in this thread?

In the original, Deckard is an excuse to explore Roy Batty and the surrounding plot. Whereas in 2049 K IS the plot.

>Worth noting that if not for BR2049 nobody would have talked about the original as much
Pathetic

>a good romantic subplot needs a sex scene

just another reason why 2049 is generic normie trash

he probably himself is a yearly 20s self proclaimed smarty pants and found out about blade runner when he was 16

tell me what is wrong in my statement?

If BR2049 never happened there would be probably max 1 balde runner thread in 2 months yet here you are being a nigger not understanding that BR2049 sparked more discussion about the whole BR universe

Again pls go kill yourself, remember to slide the blade upwards

My point dude is that regardless of Wallaces wants the replicants had already gained some sort ability to ignore or overcome the slave programming Wallace built into them.

Obviously wallace wasn't aware of that, so the smart thing to do is to play dumb and allow wallace to give you what you want and then spring the whole "surprise we can actually lie motherfucker" on him with a fully fertile and functioning replicant race.

Furthermore, there is no guarantee they will ever become a fertile species because of the genetically damaged hybrid spawn.

It's just all really stupid if there goal is actual independence and a successful rebellion.

The writers turned a super advanced engineered species into a ignorant blind faith/hope based slave race. The idea that replicants are believing in "hope" to save them and inspire them runs counter to their nature imo

where exactly did that user say so? besides the sex scene is pretty important to plot and character development

There wasn't even any actual sex scene on-screen user, but you pretend like you've seen such a "generic" scene in countless films yeah l
Also they are called normalfaggot you crossposting tourist

You really are just shitposting now. Denis picked him because he's a good actor and was perfect for the role.
>Can't show any emotions
He played a fucking replicant and still showed cast amounts of emotion in the film

Currently everyone saying BR 2049 is shit compared to the original is getting blown the fuck out.

Why would I jump through hoops for an underage spic that admit hes one now? You are a parasite

>That point didn't come across at all because Gosling is an autistic shit actor who can't show any emotions

hahaha this nigga just admitted he can't recognise human emotions

In the first one we don't see Roy Batty for quite some time, while here we are basically constantly with K.

He's not wrong? A sequel made a long time after the previous movie will always make for more discussion of the original

>namecalling
>samefagging
>BTFO

you are not even worthy enough for Reddit, back to Facebook

if you are the same irl life as you are here, nobody will miss you if you decided to go in the woods and blow your brains, so please kindly do just that.

Not the first one for sure. Haven't seen the new though

BR2049 is a better movie and I really love Blade Runner.