Aku dies in 3 days

>Aku dies in 3 days.

HEY AKU

3 DAYS UNTIL YOU DIIIIIIIEEEEE

Is he the overall most succesful cartoon villain?

good Mako can finally RIP in piece now

>50 animated years
>13 real world years

Well he's certainly the longest lasting cartoon villain.

Ashi dies too

>implying he won't just turn good and become jack's bff

I hope he goes out laughing
Something like "FOOLISH SAMURAI, You may have beaten me, but you will NEVER return to the past! YOU WILL NEVER UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS AKUUUU"

I just want him to say EXTRA THICC one more time

>Implying Aku won't win in the end

What are some series in which the antagonist wins in the end?

Longest lasting cartoon villain? I'm not sure who really holds that title but it's certainly not Aku.

Megatron has a lot more years over Aku by a long shot.

But those are all different versions of Megatron. This is still the same Aku, despite having a different voice actor.

How would Jack even win in this scenario? Aku is invincible. I don't see how in the world he's going to be able to get the sword now without some bullshit happening.

Don't tell me Ashi is going to somehow get the sword from him, give it to Jack and send him back to the past with her Aku powers?

>50 animated years
Bitch, he at least has since medieval japan

yes

A lot of them are correlated though as said in their timelines. A good example would even be Beast Wars where they were around before the first civilizations popped up. That makes him far older a villain time wise and in lore wise compared to Aku.

Fucking stop

>Don't tell me Ashi is going to somehow get the sword from him, give it to Jack and send him back to the past with her Aku powers?
that's probably exactly what will happen

I mean, we don't really know how long his reign has been, but its long enough for talking dogs to evolve

no edit where he's holding a joint?

you're slipping, Sup Forums.

>It was actually Genndy who seeded that image in that one thread
BRAVO GENNDY
R
A
V
O

G
E
N
N
D
Y

This. Aku has been in power for untold centuries.

prove it

And in 5, I will finally sit down and watch the entire season.

Speaking of which are there mega's aplenty or do I gotta use different methods.

According to that Viking Aku has been around for about an Eon or so, so that's like a thousand or so years give or take.

Plus, I wouldn't really say those dogs have evolved. A better guess would be they're mutated or magic has something to do with it. Dogs are still common place in their universe due to civilized canines being offended if you refer to them as such.

Aku has Jack trapped, chained to a wall, with Ashi close by, standing guard.
Aku goes on a long monologue about how Jack was doomed from the start, meanwhile Jack tries to get Ashi to break free of Aku's control by talking to her.
Suddenly outside, multiple explosions are heard, and as Aku investigates, he discovers an all-out attack by all of Jack allies, being lead by Ghost Scotman.
During the attack, a happenstance explosion sets Jack free and he is able to recover the sword, but is immediately attacked by Ashi, and as they fight Jack tries to get Ashi to break free of Aku's control.
Jack manages to trap Ashi without hurting her, and turns his attention to Aku, who by this time has returned to where Jack was being held to finish him off.
An intense battle commences, with Jack finally getting the upper hand and he stands over a nearly defeated Aku.
Aku explains that all the portals are gone, and he can never return to the past, meanwhile Aku covertly pulls his essence from Ashi to become just strong enough to generate another time portal to once again throw Jack ahead in time.
Jack senses what is about to happen and strikes the final blow, resulting in Aku's destruction/disintegration.
Jack drops to his knees in relief, but upset that he cannot undo the centuries of evil the Aku has plagued the land with.
Ashi manages to get free from her entrapment and puts her hand on his shoulder, and he tilts his head onto her hand, and sighs heavily.
Long drawn out sequence of the good people of the world driving all of Aku's baddies and negative influences out of the world and starting to rebuild it for peace.
Then other poignant stuff with Jack & Ashi, etc etc.

watcha

Instead of defeating Aku, Ashi tears open a portal in time and flings him into the future where Jack's goodness is law
We then get 4 seasons of Demon Aku, followed by a 13 year break and a final season in 2034

Pretty much exactly my prediction too
I really hope this is how it all goes down, though I dont Jack will be toooo upset that he's never gonna go back, I think that scene in ep 9 was him accepting it
I hope we get a Return of the Jedi style scene at the end where he sees his parents spirits look on approvingly, affirming to Jack that he made the right choice

>he's still forcing a shitty meme he made himself that everybody hates and acknowledges is stupid and makes no sense.

>Aku will never be your husbando

Why even live?

NEVER

We already know that Aku wins in the end, the first fucking scene of the whole show is him rising out of the ground again in the future.

He better reincarnated.

>Aku will never give you splinters with his haunted tree dick and/or pussy

He's been unopposed for pretty much thousands of years. If Jack can't get back then it'll take thousands more for him to even begin to unfuck the planet and solar system.

Ashi has Aku's powers, so she can create time portals. Jack will either kill Aku to release his grip on her, or she will find enough strength to send the man she loves back in time to stop any of this from happening. Ashi will think back to Jack's words about how actions are a reflection of the person who does them, and she will find a little pleasure that she is better than her "father". Jack will be sent back to the past and defeat Aku, but will feel sad that the one woman he loved sacrificed herself in a way, as she will never be born. Jack will realize all the people he helped over the years was for nothing, as none of them will ever exist now, and he wonders if it was worth going back to save his people, or if he should have fought in the future to save those he came to care about.

Thus the bittersweet ending Gendy said.

Spoiler alert.

16 years, series debuted in 2001.

Orochimaru wins in the end.

Technically Thundercats 2011

OOPS that was meant for

>dies
That is not dead which can eternal lie.

What I am really sad about is there is no way he gets a satisfying end because the nature of the series.

He was always there, he always got away, samurai jack -
realistically speaking - never had a chance and suddenly, out of nowhere he will die in an episode.

No matter what bullshit they pull, no matter if you'll even like it, in the back of your head you will always have the feeling it is completly unbelivable he dies just like that.

Alhazred pls
I'd be totally down with a lovecraftian take on Samurai Jack

What about the scotsman?

dead already but still in our hearts

>You will never fuck Aku
Why live?

Aku died on July 21, 2006.

>I mean, we don't really know how long his reign has been
Literally the moment he came back to life for the second time. Also this

He's a ghost so he can't be killed twice.

>HEY-A, BUDDAY!

WIP

Within 18 months people born after Samurai Jack start will be able to post on this board.

>Blossom's husband dies in 3 days

oh no.

>Aku banishes his spirit to the Pit of Hate
>this finally pushes Jack to slash Aku until there's nothing left

>Aku will never be your father