Cells in cells interlinked?

i don't get it
can someone explain me with another drawing

the last jedi

Was one thread not enough?

Christ this board is bitter

What did he mean by this post?

its a joke m8, also, its from reddit.

What the fuck is this even supposed to mean? Do dudes who can’t get laid really see it as some sort of cross to bear that makes them heroes?

I think they are saying life is way harded for incels than for raped women (more arrows) but incels are "stronger" because the wolf is bigger and still alive. Not sure exactly why they think that though.

That is only one arrow. The other arrows symbolize discrimination against ugly men and other stuff.

No the image implies that they are in more pain than "rape" victims/"rape" survivors.

Zen_Overlord was a known shitposter that always wanted to piss off other subreddits.

What is an incel?

iTS IRONIC SHITPOSTING.

man (in this case) who hasnt had sex

the opposite of an outcel

So what is this image saying? That incels are mothers to raped females?

The truth triggers that site a lot. Very easy to get banned there.

no, men who havent had sex are mentally stronger and have had more pain than raped females. its a retarded r9k persecution complex thing

A virgin

What?

*anglelocks that pussy*

it's a false flag by feminists to portray incels as evil, because the image implies that men who haven't had sex have suffered more than women who have been raped, which is a ridiculous idea.

Then why the image of a wolf cub and the parent?

It doesn't say raped females it says "raped" females since people like you have watered down what rape is

>i-it's a false flag
dont know probably because incels dont know how to draw their own illustrations
fuck off incel

>a lifetime of suffering
vs
>ten minutes of sex
Shut up whore

Legit interested in some movie about incels now.

>that pic
kek, is that what those angry virgins think of themselves? nothing bad about not having sex, but you really need to go full retard about it?

involuntarily celibate

supposedly someone who is so ugly women don't want anything to do no matter what he does
according to them about 90% of men fall into this but most men become beta suppliers or some shit

they're an interesting bunch

Slow West

USS Callister
just go look at the threads about that episode, it triggered the white virgin incels hard

How can something that is involuntary be a movement?

Female rape survivors don't know what it's like to be a molested boy. Also I'm forever alone so i have both sides of the awfulness.

Feel bad for me pls

a white guy who thinks a world owes him a pussy just because he exists.

Whats rhe diffrence between a virgin and incel?

Incels get raped a lot apparently

Fuck that's deep

Fucking pathetic. Do you ever see really ugly fit people? All those guys need to do is get off their couches and work on themselves just a little. Fucking losers, them not passing on their DNA is natural selection at work.

lots of incels are non-white, probably the majority in fact

Source?

Pretty much just whites and indians.

This and this. I'm ugly as sin but built and I have no problems. People need to stop bemoaning their existence and fucking do something about it.

>discrimination against ugly men
>literally 90% of all the powerful people in business, industry and government are ugly men
>the fucking president of the United States is a very ugly man
>discrimination

So, you are a betabux?

Not a movie but The Handmaid's Tale is sort of an incel fantasy in some respects, it even has Elliot Rodger in it

The "raped" female wolf is sleeping after a long night of sex
The incel wolf still awake posting on the internet all night
The arrows represent the number of hours they spend on their computer per day

Post your face and body

One specifies that it's involuntary

You'd have to be retarded to think being raped once is worse than being an incel

Are you molested but also normal or is your only sexual experience from getting molested? If it's the latter I feel for you. I hope it at least wasn't from an adult.

And East Asians.

So basically you're saying your life would instantly improve if someone ass-raped you?

Pinay incels use the internet to find single white men they can marry. This is all so dumb. If you aren't eating you aren't involuntarily starving jeez

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

excellent documentary "shy boys"