Transformers the last knoght trailer #4

This is quintessa, say something nice to her
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4nrFuJedyk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dxe_ugmIVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So the creator of all transformers is an alien woman instead of a multi-face squid? I'm ok with this.

Ok since the film lore keeps getting more complex can we get a run down on it?

>Created a harlem of giant alien robots
My kind of gal.

>Harlem

>harlem

Dammit phone

They seem to retconn the lore established in the previous movies(happens with every transformers movie but tf5 is a different case) they seem to imply that transformers have been around for thousands of years
>bumblebee in WWII
>Hound in civil war
>drift and some other samurai bot in japan
And some other shit, its too hard to make sense out of the stuffs shown in these trailers.

>Harlem

WE COMIN' FOR YOU, NIGGA

...I've made a terrible mistake bringing botchamania into a transformers threads on Sup Forums.

>harlem

>Knoght

THE YAPAPI

that ratbat has moved on to...something fresh.

no promises on sakamoto.

I get the eyes and mouth, but why would an alien robot need a nose.

That being said, when's Unicron?

>METAL GEAR?

Doesn't this movie take place in an alternate universe?

Nah

>harlem

I'd watch that

>jhonny test

>There are people on this very board who are young enough to have basically grown up with the Bayformers movies
>There are people on this very board too blinded with childhood nostalgia to realize that these films have always been garbage

I've been on this fucking website way to long

>Lets make the alien robots look more and more human!

You look like the face on a Quintesson's ass.

So... Is Unicron not happening this time around?

I hear Unicron is in this?

I hope it does, they never explicitly mentioned anything yet about it...its bay we are talking about here, he wont even bother explaining anything

>board about cartoons and stupid capeshit flicks
>for some reason talking about transformers makes you underage
Really joggles my noggles

>Bumblefuck still doesn't talk

I fucking hate children

Suddenly, the nigbots from the previous movies now make sense.

But bumblebee is the one that makes sense, since he never drops to the planet in the first movie. He's always just been there.

Think the giant planet eater thing shown in earlier trailers is going to be set up as Unicron. Hope im wrong though.

Slamdance when?

Better than the Star Trek Discovery Klingon Design.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dxe_ugmIVM

Going full 40k Harambe with that one.

I can't.

no, that's cybertron
in the third movie, they had started teleporting PARTS of cybertron, and it got stopped mid way

Quintesson will use the remains of to make Unicron

Same with Barricade.

>They're destined to battle it on different eras
>FOREVER

"For the roya-*dies*"

So why are there straight-up Metal Gears in this film?

There's also mini-tie fighters in the movie.

>They seem to retconn the lore established in the previous movies... they seem to imply that transformers have been around for thousands of years

they haven't reconned anything. They've been building to this for a while.

>first movie: Bee and other autobots arrived way back when to track Megatron and the autobots
>Second movie revealed that transformers have been here since the dawn of the human race. (some decepticon super weapon was left on the planet and the primes came to stop it, I think. Been forever since I watched it)
>Fourth movie revealed that they were here even longer before that, trying to terraform during the time of the dinosaurs.

>track Megatron and the autobots
to track Megatron and the Allspark

If anything Megatron's motives were the most retconned, the rest was just Ancient AliensxAssassin's Creed plots.

I'm really excited to see what they do with Barricade.

Drift has been kept on hold from nearly everything.

>>Fourth movie revealed that they were here even longer before that, trying to terraform during the time of the dinosaurs.
The Creators were, the Transformers weren't.

>Transformers the last knoght
>keeps reading that as the last knot or last nut
Goddammit

my mistake. Even with that, everything still fits into the lore they've established so far.

based Barber

>2007 transformers shows Ironhide arriving on earth
>one of the secret history picture already shows him in some kind of war
>Megatron was stuck at the arctic for a long time then brought back to life by sector 7
>somehow he was already there in the krakatoa eruption of 1883

You got a problem with the New Era, user?

I've heard reports that Megatron's new form is a Cybertronian armor, meaning it might not be him making Squidward erupt.

On the other hand, there was Ironhide in two historic battles which is very eye-rolling considering he arrived on earth with the four other Autobots in 2007.

So does anyone who's not Chinese actually cares about this?

/toy/, some of Sup Forums, Sup Forums.

It's just another flavor of cape.

>Decent body design
>Godawful face

monkey's paw.

>transformers
>cape

Well comic heroes to be precise.

What's his name again?

Optimus "Oh Cuss" Prime
Optimus "Putting the face on a dime" Prime
Optimus "Blade-Shine From All The Dyin' " Prime

barbatos lupus

Optimus "Robot Murder is Fine for" Prime

Why do the black bars at the top and bottom keep changing size? I noticed this from the first trailer, it annoyed the shit out of me.

It's because certain shots are filmed in Imax format and others aren't.

Bay used about 12 different Imax cameras.

I'm more confused how this whole universe works. Like, how much of a pounding can Earth take with all the destruction in these films? How do soldiers beat Transformers?

I guess the stuff seen in the comic stuff (i.e. Bonnie and Clyde with a robot) isn't canon

Grenade Launchers.

Dude, I don't even know where to start. The movies are a mess and I don't remember much of Ghosts of Yesterday besides Starscream being more like he was in Animated.

>How do soldiers beat Transformers?
they adapted a lot of the cybertronian technology early in the series.

still so much better than going AWOL hunting tfs and killing them with their own gun.

what idiot was like "Lets have a 3rd design for klingons, and we'll set before the other shows so it makes even less sense why they all look different."

Meh the plots are average to poor but they are fun

Soldeirs beat transformers with good tactics and autobot support.

They can kill a single transformer with sustained fire from gtenades rockets and sabot rounds but in a fight withbmultiple engagments they mostly olay support for the autobots

For example in dark of the moon the humans went in first bliding the cons by taking out their eyes with anti tank riffles and parachutes then laying down explosive fire creating a distraction while the autobots flanked then

Looks pretty fun.

Glad they got rid of the "daughter who is supposed to be a poor 17 year old but looks like a 25 year old with top notch makeup on at all times" character.

I miss Sam and the army crew, though. Why did they all just abandon their friends during the 4th movie?

Look utterly retarded enough to be fun, like 80s Hercules MST3K tier fun retarded, compared to the last 4 that just looked and were plain retarded.

>in 10 year from now forums will be filled with nostalgia fueled Bayfags crying because Transformers aren't like Bayformers anymore

feels bad man

Just another tribe in the Transformers fandom screaming match.

It's ironic that the Bayformer tribe is literally just as autistic and screamy and bitchy as teh geewunu tribe they hate so much.

it takes bystanders/neutral parties to see the similarities.

Millions of years ago, aliens cyberformed the planet, making robots out of dinosaurs which became knights. It was scouted for consuming the star it orbits, but since there was life, the non-evil ones went "nope" and the tech was left there.
Closer to the present on Cybertron, there was a massive civil war which destroyed the planet between the two factions of Autobots and Decepticons. Autobot leader Sentinel Prime proposed to Megatron to recruit non-Cybertronian lifeforms to rebuild the planet, which wouldn't get implemented until much later. Hilariously, Megatron crashed in the arctic of Earth and laid dormant until about 2007. Decepticon scouts tried to locate their leader, infiltrating the world and leaving marks on human culture. Most human technology for the last century was a result of reverse engineering Transformers. When they locate him, call each other up and then Autobots also received signal and come to Earth. Massive fighting happens for years, involving among other things the revival of ancient evils and destruction of populated cities. After the battle of Chicago, humans enact a group called Cemetery Wind to hunt down and execute all Transformers on Earth, with the bounty hunter Lockdown as the muscle of the force. The ultimate goal was to mass-produce Transformers, so an army of non-sapient NANOMACHINES Transformers that change to vehicle mode through disassembly were created. It turns out the remains of Megatron used as the central hub for them was still aware, so he built himself a new body and called himself Galvatron, and fucked off to space. Optimus Prime also set out for space, wanting to rip of the faces of who Lockdown was originally working for.
Now you know everything.

/toy/ doesn't care. Bayformers have always had vomit inducing designs and they barely make toys for these movies anymore because they sell like garbage.

They generally make like 1 wave worth of figures and shit out some repaints, plus some baby toys to sell to dumb parents.

These movies are pure chinkbait.

>because they sell like garbage.

Nigger I hate Bayformers but that's pure bullshit Bayfaggers sell better than literally EVERY OTHER TRANSFORMERS TOYLINE.

No matter how hard /toy/ autistically screams the shittier bayformers toy still sells better than the best Generation toy just by the virtue of being a bayformer toy.

They have literally halved the Bayformers lines for the last three movies. There are literally only like 5 new molds for the entire Bayformers line this year across multiple waves. That is one Generations wave.

If they sell so well, why do they keep making less and less of them for every movie? Nobody gives a fuck about shitty ass Bayformers unless your eyes are slanted enough that you can't see the fucking screen.

All this is accurate except that Galvatron never left Earth. He just fucks off in the end, only Optimus does the full-on Poochie.

Nigger they have more new molds than the entirety of Combiner Wars & RID.

They only do 3 waves now because the hype dies after the movie is out of the theaters and they have a regular series&toy lin now unlike the last two times when Bayformers were the only thing out there Transformers related.

I know that you're a butthurt geewunn uberfaggot but your brain for 3 seconds in your life please.

>No matter how hard /toy/ autistically screams the shittier bayformers toy still sells better than the best Generation toy just by the virtue of being a bayformer toy.
Yes, that's why the kid-appeal cartoon tie-in toyline (which is the "real" mainline) is just straight up lifting gimmicks and characters released recently through Generations. And why the movie toylines keep getting smaller and smaller, to the point where the TLK line is frontloaded with like 60% redecos from older lines, and I guarantee you they'll wind up peg-warming at discount stores and drug stores like the last couple lines.

That's a lot of head-removal. Movie Optimus always does terrible things to other robot's heads.

>Nigger they have more new molds than the entirety of Combiner Wars & RID.

Combiner Wars
>Bombshell
>Powerglide
>Blackjack
>Groove
>Buzzsaw
>Shockwave
>Alpha Bravo
>Dragstrip
>Firefly
>Skydive
>Air Raid
>Offroad
>Breakdown
>Dead End
>Rook
>Brawn
>Swindle
>Dx Groove
>Motormaster
>Silverbolt
>Hot Spot
>Onslaught
>Sky Lynx
>Megatron
>Starscream
>Ultra Magnums
>Devastator

Last Knight
>Barricade
>Berserker
>Sqweeks
>Steelbane
>Voyager Megatron
>Hound
>Voyager Scorn
>Leader Megatron

They do sell.

>Yes, that's why the kid-appeal cartoon tie-in toyline (which is the "real" mainline) is just straight up lifting gimmicks and characters released recently through Generations.
>minicons
>new generations gimmick

I mean you are retarded just by being a Transformersfaggot but can you not be THIS retarded?

The only thing worse than a Bayfaggot is a geewunner butthurt about bayformers.

Did they reveal everything from the movie line already? I remember even fewer known figures from the ROTF line before it came out, there were only a few at first and as the film was released and left theaters more waves came out and it was a great line. You wouldn't have known shit like Bludgeon or Hubcap or Lugnut were gonna come out if all you looked at was the first wave.

>the shittiest Bayformers toyline sold better than Combiner Wars & RID combined

Generations fags B T F O

That's all revenue, which includes non-toy stuff. Bayformers is on shit like toddler underwear and acne wash while other brands are mostly just toys

That's just to set up Market Mark getting a robot suit & becoming a Headmaster

>moving the goal post this hard

Bayniggers are literally the future of this franchise and in 20 years nobody will even remember G1 existing. At best the IDW comics will be rediscovered as a cult classics.

>hurr minicons
Stop being fucking obtuse you troll. You knew damn well I meant Combiner Force, which includes Cyclonus, Doublecross/Twinferno and a bunch of other characters crossing over from CW. Is it that hard to believe that kids would prefer the Generations toys to the zero-effort RiD toys, and that Hasbro would try to capitalize on that?