ITT Actors who are assholes irl

>ITT Actors who are assholes irl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnnR6cYXnt4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Riley pls

All is fair in war and love.

Proof? He seems like a bitchy queer irl and those are usually harmless sweethearts

It's not uncommon for a man with a family and strong marriage to be coerced by a hot young co-worker into leaving them. I can barely blame him too, MEW is gorgeous.

... ...

youtube.com/watch?v=YnnR6cYXnt4

... ... ...

>ITT Actors who've seen MEW's asshole irl

>They're not fans- they're parasitical lowlifes and fucking wankers.
dare I say, is he /ourguy/?

I have the same exact hairline as him

If you could safely go to space 10 times or have the power to see 10 the assholes irl of ten people of your choosing which do you pick?

10 assholes except all 10 times are Milana Vayntrub

are they aware of being chosen? needs more detail

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ewan is /ourguy/ fuck off Riley

what makes her an asshole?

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

ewan is awesome, riley is a pussy bitch

>call me a cuck will ya?!

I was devastated to learn it

Aw, for fuck's sake, really? That breaks my heart.

Nigger who wants to go to space ten times? I can almost understand wanting to go once, just for the novelty, but being sent to space over and over again sounds like a punishment. There's nothing in space that holds a candle to the endless, wondrous spectacle of celebrity assholes.

It's not the same without Messi, still a nice red

Right, he's an asshole. That's why all the girls find him so likeable.

does his left eye need a nap?

Needs more specifics?
Can I go to space whereever or just earth orbit?
Do I get a space suit or will I suffocate in space?
How long can I look at the buttholes?
Can I lick or take pictures?

You can spend a day on the ISS each time doing whatever you want, but you only have Sergi the handsy cosmonaut for company.
1 minute of looking each time, no touching or cameras but you are provided with a sketch pad and some watercolors.

What did he do?

>You can spend a day on the ISS each time doing whatever you want
I choose this. Because if I can do whatever I want, then can stare at celebrity buttholes in zero gravity.

See the assholes 10 times, but all 10 times it my ex biology teacher (looks exactly like gif related)

if you just post a picture without a bit on the supposed why, or perhaps even just a link to some evidence to read on our own, then you're not actually contributing

He cucked soyboy Riley Stearns

Massive cunt. Also a shitty actor

Who?

Stories?

Someone who has the high ground cannot be an asshole.

It's difficult to say. You can probably find stories of nearly every actor that has them painted as a total prick. People get in bad moods and snap at others, or have shitty days, and actors are no exception to this.

t. buttblasted cuckold

Lmao

He took cucky boys girl
I bet he's screwing her brains out as we speak

Ok riley

Nah,Ewan is based.
Kys Riley

Major actors and actresses have access to a degree of usually fit and highly attractive members of the opposite sex that is difficult for a normal member of society to understand. Does it make him (and MEW from her end) not an asshat for leaving his wife? No...but that social situation has claimed many more marriages than it hasn't.

THE SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER CANT BE STOPPED

Just because you want to fuck someone doesn't mean they're likable.

GET

I need details

ive seen you before

not really an asshole
got what he deserved. fucked an ugly homewrecker.

>ex biology teacher

Who says that? Just say "former", retard

Basee

In the order i want to see their assholes
1.Natalie Portman
2.Daisy Ridley
3.Keira Knightley
4.Emilia Clarke
5.Emily Blunt
6.Natalie Dormer
7.Sophie Turner
8.Kate Beckinsale
9.Scarjo
10.Emma Roberts

Patrician

Space, use it once for myself, sell other 9 passes to other people for a million dollarydoos each, then use money to live forever comfy life and buy asshole pics.

based listposter

They seem to think he's dick is likeable though.

what nigga?

He's pro african rape gangs in Europe.

Probably a non-English speaker

He spoke for letting refugees into the UK and subsequently sold all his properties in London.

I actually met the guy in a pub when I was in Cork for a few weeks. Alot of people obviously knew who he was but didnt approach him when he was drinking but some did and he would drink and chat with them. I eventually went over and had a drink and a chat with him. He was surprisingly very sympathetic to the Irish cause and wanted a unified Ireland free from the British. Although he was a little boastful and arrogant he was a decent bloke.

The terms are that only you can go into space. Read the fine print asshole

Not Ewan. He couldn't.