I like Drax's sense of humor and his inability to understand or comprehend most Earth norms

I like Drax's sense of humor and his inability to understand or comprehend most Earth norms.

But how do you think he'd react to good ol' and dank memes?

>I admire this Sad Green Frog

Or would it be?

>I despise this sad green frog

What do you think he's opinion on memes are?

I believe he would disapprove of the sad green frog. He would consider him puny and week in his acceptance of a sad life and no gf.

Drax is an unironic "xD" emoji poster

I could just imagine him being one of those "jajajajaja xD" guys on the Internet

>"Peter, why are these Earth Government Personnel trying to kill us!? All I just did was criticize a female politician of 'America.' And point out her incompetence, and how she got an ambassador killed in a dessert country!"

he would love anti-jokes, and believe them to be the pinnacle of earth humor

>YOU VOTED FOR A THIRD PARTY
>YOU MUST BE SO EMBARASSED

Also important: which alt-media figures would Drax like?

>which alt-media figures would Drax like

>I find the InfoWars news very informative as the name suggests. The man speaks of how amphibians of Earth behave strangely from chemicals being carelessly thrown in the water.

>The man speaks of how amphibians of Earth behave strangely from chemicals being carelessly thrown in the water.

He'd probably be confused why John Oliver is sad that Trump got elected

Also, he'd make fun of Trump's wall

A lot
>HAHAHAHAHA YOU CALL THIS A WALL
>I HAVE BLANKETS THICKER THAN THIS

It's a fence and it deserves as much respect as the guy who thought it up!

>I don't understand this star vs. Why doesn't the warrior princess not slay jackie and take marco and-

Leaked pic of Aesha's appearance in the new Guardians of The Galaxy movie.

Why do the humans willing allow enemies to enter their homeland?

>thought this thread may be funny
>it's just Sup Forums

Politics is a joke man. Now go ahead and make a joke on how Drax would react to dank memes.

Filthy centralist

I think it would be more like
>how does this frog hold such contradictory opinions at the same time?
>He appears to be against degenerate behaviour yet he delights in feeding the feel man his excrement

>Reptilian Skrulls have infiltrated the highest ranks of Earth government. We must help.

>why do the sad frog man and the sad chalk man fight? They're both pathetic gf-less losers. They're practically made for each other

>What do you mean this man is insane? How dare you slander such a humble water filter merchant.

>I appreciate this Loss meme. Like that man, I, too, disprove of this woman lazing about in a bed all day.

>shit! That boy comes this way!
>Ha ha ha ha!

I find this bear troubling, it appears designed to appeal to children but I believe it has sinister intentions towards them.

He's basically just autism: the character, so he'd probably enjoy them a lot.