2018 is the year that we take Sup Forums back

2018 is the year that we take Sup Forums back

Sup Forumstards are not welcome here, they never have been. Television and Film are creative enterprises, creative types don't like fucking right-wing retards because creativness requires a modicum of self-reflection and empathy for other people.

In summary: nazi scum, fuck off.

good thread

Uhhh anyone can post here, if you don't like it go back to plebbit

reminder that a literal nigger is making these posts

I’m not against Nazis, bronies, Antifa, or anyone else posting. Just don’t tell me you’re those things unless it’s explicitly related to a movie discussion (“I know (x) to be true cause I am one”) and shit up threads with stuff.

Anyway, shitposting is good in doses. We just need to control which types of post we do and keep it in check

(You) got raped by your dad as a child

What we need is more star wars threads

>creative enterprises
>capeshit
>nuWars
>capeshit
>Rick and Morty
>capeshit
>DrWho
>capeshit
>BLACKED
>capeshit

There was never any Sup Forums to begin with. Reminder that when NeoGAF imploded, the hottest contenders for gaffers to migrate to was the Sup Forums board. Gee, I fucking wonder why.

Don't be gay, OP.
The main point of any board is to have fun bantz, and if stretching the "rules" from time to time helps achieve that then so be it.

some redditor was autistic enough to make this

Libshits can't even win on a board they should easily dominate. Pretty pitiful 2bh

lol at the Sup Forumskiddies upset at OP

Only a redditor would be offended by Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums.

But OP is the one posting on /pol

No it wasn't, it was fucking Sup Forums because gaf was technically a vidya site.

t. 13 year old whiteboy

I used to think Sup Forums was a cancer on Sup Forums, but then a bunch of whiny redditfags went on /q/ and had all the waifufags and LGLs effectively banished from Sup Forums. Without them, Sup Forums was the only force keeping the reddit and shitty Sup Forums cross boarders from completely infecting this whole board. So it's hard for me to really despise them.

every board is Sup Forums, r u fucking new

> There was never any Sup Forums to begin with

Are you new? political alt right threads have exploded the last year, Sup Forums have always been mostly shit, but this year has been on a whole new level, I don't care what your political views are, go to Sup Forums if you want to tell someone about them

upvoted my good sir. the force is female

enjoy the popcorn mines, you Sup Forumstard scum

No, they specifically mentioned few others vidya sites like Kotaku, Polygon AND Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.
Afterall Sup Forums is the place where the colonialist rapetrain Gamergate originated from.

I'd rather a thousand Sup Forumssters than a single fag that says Sneed.

Are you actually retarded?

Kys.

Sneed

That was before they made RetardEra though, I imagine most of the filth is confined there.

>antipol can't create content or drive anons to them, they even have to lurk reddit for cringe kekistanis and post them here.
>the vast majority of anons including regular /polacks keep driving the board as usual, creating content, jokes, memes and having fun all around

Jeez, do you want me to take a side?

i am now also using shitposting about jews and muh white genocide because you cocksuckers always bite.
Your Hollywood elite monkeys that you can't stop sucking decided to shove idpol into everything from historical dramas to Powerpuff Girls and got ousted as a nest of rapist and kiddy fiddlers and you charge like heroic shills to protect them and to blame some irrelevant nazi twats.
You brought it on yourself.

>Sup Forums = Sup Forums board
>Sup Forums = Sup Forums board
>reddit = foreign scum

Shall I take you on a tour through the catalog?

Sup Forums will NEVER EVER colonize Sup Forums for the simple reason that Sup Forums hates cuns. Cunnies literally are saving this board from a nazi invasion. If you hate them, you're pretty much a nazi supporter.