Why can't DC make such an emotionally powerful scene?

Why can't DC make such an emotionally powerful scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cvvze5m5juE
youtube.com/watch?v=UJbALE2sp6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>every post on Sup Forums has to be ironic

That's pretty cringe though

because DC can't into build up.

>That's pretty cringe
what makes it cringe?

seems to me you are trying to use a meme you don't understand

zack snyder is shit

>Gets resolved in 15 minutes
>Emotionally powerful
Can't have stakes when there's merchandise to be made

>MY FUDDA MADE DAT SHIELD
wow so emotional, so powerful!!!
too bad they're gonna become pals in the next 5 sequels
every DC scene is better than Marvel's ugly shit

>one sole emotional scene in all of phase 2
>vs. numerous ones throughout DCEU
Hmm...

>meme response so early
wew lad

triggered much=

>M-MARTHA
Damn..that really got to me

Name one of them

DUDE REMEMBER WHEN THEY BURIED SUPERMAN? THAT BALDING SAD DUDE WE NEVER LIKED AND FEEL NOTHING ABOUT? SO POWERFUL, AAAALEEEELUUUYYAAAA

Those underwear don't belong to you. My mother owned stock in Fruit Of The Loom, take them off now and give them to me.

>2017
>Plebbles still can't understand the Martha scene
Also did you just post a fucking DORKLY IMAGE? Nigga fuck outta here with that nu-male BERNIE sander shit.

Emotionally powerful if I was 8 years old.

I still think the most emotional scene of ANY superhero movie of the past 15 years is Bruce Wayne running into the dust and debris of Superman's battle with Zod.

It shows Bruce as a man, running into mortal danger because that's what a hero is. This is compounded by the scene where school children are being lead through the rubble by their teacher. Bruce finds a lone child, crying, covered in soot and concrete.

He kneels to her and comforts her, asks where her parents are. She points up. It's at this moment you expect Bruce, our superhero, to run into the rubble and be the hero the girl needs him to be.

But we see the entire building destroyed beyond saving. No hope. His response is to hold the child. The scene evokes so much emotion and sets up Bruce's motivations for the rest of the movie; he's just a man, incapable of saving anyone while these 'aliens' destroy his world.

Bruce is just a man.

>muh politics
dumb Sup Forumster

prove the MSpaint image wrong or fuck off

Daily reminder that Zemo literally reused "LE AVENGER KILLED MUH FAMILY" from Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch from Age of Ultron

You mean like how Batman literally went from trying to murder Superman to making quips with him in the same movie? At least Stark/Cap spent an entire film as adversaries before teaming up you filmcuck.

Bruce Wayne admitted in JL that Superman is more human than he is. Are you dumb or are you just shitposting?

Zemo was such an awful villain. His scheme pretty much only worked because of luck, and a master schemer does not leave anything to luck.

>Still memeing that this shitpile is hard to understand
Get real

>make quip
>cringe
>make serious dialogue
>cringe

Not saying you're wrong. Marvel is just cringecore all around. But they have to start somewhere.

>you dont deserve the shield because i dont like you anymore and my father made it
whats powerfull about it?

Here's a Real powerfull moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cvvze5m5juE

I'm talking about a different movie. I haven't seen JL, but regardless of that I don't really see how that undermines what I'm suggesting.

Orange slices

Cap was protecting his gay lover who killed Tony's dad who made it

>le ebin Quentin
fuck off

>"me want planet so me kill everyone"
whats powerfull about it?

Batman put aside his hate for him because he realized he was being manipulated you fucktard, he still had an uneasy relationship with him. Also what fucking quips you idiot?
You gonna keep acting pretentious and mighty just because you couldn't get a superhero film? Faggot.
Daily reminder the "LE INVINCIBLE SON" posters are chinks cuz they can't fathom the idea of a man risking his life to save man's best friend.

The Martha scene is about realising Superman has a mother like everyone else.

>too smart to make good posts

I liked the scene in man of steel where kid superman was freaking out at school because of not understanding his powers and his mom had to come in and calm him down desudesu

What the fuck does cringe even mean anymore?

>"me want planet so me kill everyone"
thats not the reason why he was going to kill everyone, you know it
he explains it on the video

The state of the DCEU

>I though she was with you bra
fucking terrible movie only retards fell for the deep meme

he didnt knew that before? the greatest detective in the world? even Lex Zuckemberg knew about Murderman's indentity

It humanized him in Batman's eyes, and made him realize that Superman wasn't just an alien with intentions of destroying Earth. I really hope you are just deliberately missing that user's point.

>Batman put aside his hate for him because he realized he was being manipulated you fucktard, he still had an uneasy relationship with him.

I don't give a shit why he put aside his hate, that's a shitty idea for a movie called X vs. X, and ending up with them both teaming up to fight a giant CGI laser monster is undeniably disappointing. Regardless, the point was that the conflict in Civil War at least lasted for an entire movie, whereas the conflict in BvS didn't even have the balls to stick around for a full three-forths.

>Also what fucking quips you idiot?

"She wit u? ;p"
"No I thot she wit u? XD"

>That terrorist is gonna kill thousands of people but if I kill him, his mommy is gonna have a sad so I wont do it :)

See how retarded this is?

DCEU KILLED OFF SUPERMAN IN HIS SECOND MOVIE ONLY TO BRING HIM BACK 1 HOUR INTO THE THIRD.
stfu up you fucking mong

I thought this scene in Strange was well done

>It humanized him in Batman's eyes
Why didn't he get humanized when Superman said to him "YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!"

What the fuck did Batman think HER meant, an object?

What happened to
>if there is 1% he can turn evil, we must take it as an absolute
anyway, he just forgot about that argument.

btw only a Sith thinks in absolutes

>Ignorance is not the same as innocence

WHOA

REALLY MADE ME THINK

why it didnt humanize him before? you are telling me Batman didnt knew and understand that Clark grew up as a humble human in Kansas for 2 years? fuck this movie and fuck you retard

Arguing with Marvel Pajeets has to be the most frustrating experience on Earth.

worlds greatest detective user

Only after the ENTIRETY of BvS.

You literally missed a huge point in the movie, you’re actually a retarded wojak

Cant we all agree that whedon did superman right and ben is overrated and gal is talent less but cute

WHY DIDN'T Y DO X????

>ITS HIS MOMMYS NAME!
I almost cried of laughter

Seriously this. I'm not a shill for either, at all, but how the fuck could a conscious human being look at Marvel's movies and say they're better presented than DC's, and be serious about it, makes absolutely no sense to me.

Yeah, nine or however many MCU movies of buildup
A movie shouldn't need nine movies to build up to one scene, good movies do it by themselves

I didn't finish strange, probably because I was watching at home. It felt like far too much of an effects driven slog.

"I'm older, now, than my father ever was. This may be the only thing I ever do that matters... This is about the future of the world. This is my legacy. You know, my father sat me down right here and told me what Wayne Manor was built on."

"Railroads, Real Estate, and Oil?"

"The first generation made their fortune trading with the French -- pelts and skins. They were hunters."

She said mother though, not mommy, christ.

because they failed to make likable characters. The audience doesn't care about mopey superman and retarded batman. Wonderwoman was a right step in that respect.

done and done

>Title of the movie is actually true to most of the movie instead of just one fifth.
>Conflict of the movie is actually logical too the world and characters instead of contrieved out the ass.

How will DC pajeets ever recover?

The conflict in Civil War boils down to basic brainwashing. Which is a plot tool not even morning cartoons would shame themselves with using.

>t. buttblasted unmasculine cuck

The conflict was already there before Zemo was even relevant. He escelated the conflict but it would’ve been there regardeless of his existance. Besides, his backstory is directly tied to the cause of the conflict so his existance isn’t nearly as contrieved “Lex Luther” anyways.

>That scene
>sad
looks like Disney's soystrogen concocted flicks are working!

Zemo? I'm talking about Bucky you idiot. The whole conflict is now based on brainwash plot tool to force a conflict between Tony and Steven. It's lazy and dumb. Something you'd expect from Whedon, not the Russos.

>haha I lirek my SHOOPAHERO moobiES TO BE dark and gwitty lol zatch snouydier is best dirrector of all tieme

that part is straight up from the comics thou

And that excuses the awful writing?

OP never said sad, he said powerful. It is indeed a powerful scene for the characters at hand.

i didnt feel anything for any of em

I’m not talking about bucky, I’m talking about the conflict over the Accords. That’s the whole point of the fucking movie.

It's from the source material you fucking idiot. The movies are made for them and for the new fans. Which is why they used successful storylines in their movies. They already know people like the storylines so they use them.

You're such an idiot. Trying to find literally anything to complain solely for the sake of complaining.

in the case of capeshit yes it does also the manchurian candidate didnt do so bad with a brainwashing plot

It shits over the source material in countless other areas. So the film is actually a shit adaption and therefore shit?

wrong

so do you just bathe in the soy or what?

That point is dropped entirely in the third act for the brainwashing story.

No one cares about comic shitters.

the point is that Bucky did violently killed Tony's parents but he was'nt in control of himself so what do we do in this situation? thats the conflict

Ok first you use comics to defend shit writing and now you're shitting on comics when it's no longer beneficial for your bullshit. That's g-g-g-great!

Exactly. That's how you sound, except instead of trying to defend it at all costs, you try to shit on it at all costs.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Real talk here, there are half truths in what I say. They do take the comic storylines that are proven to work on the audience, but they have never once adapted them like in the comics, they have done their own take on it every single time. Which is what makes it exciting and different. Obviously, the audience likes it too otherwise they wouldn't be watching it.

Whoa buddy, looks like you just praised Marvel there, we'll have you know this is a DC website, so scurry on back to plebbit from whence you came.

B R A V O S N Y D E R

youtube.com/watch?v=UJbALE2sp6s

The source material is shit. The only reason it sales it did was because of the concept, and later killing Cap.