WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/08/black-america-amazon-alt-history-drama-will-packer-aaron-mcgruder-envisions-post-reparations-america-1202139504/
youtu.be/RpXDvkBP6dg
bls.gov/opub/btn/volume-3/mobile/income-and-spending-patterns-among-black-households.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So like Liberia?

Liberia exists

Liberia

Liberia?

>August

Liberia general?

>getting their own country

I swear to God this would have been the best thing if total send back wasn't possible.

So Liberia?

They're making a show about liberia?

>A cool gritty series about Liberians killing each other and selling human meat on the street
I'll subscribe to amazon to watch that

who will play pic related in the upcoming Liberia series?

> African American studies majors don't know Liberia exists

> Hollyjews are too intimidated to tell them and throw money at them to make a show about it

Can't wait for all the paid show critics to pretend they don't know what Liberia is either. Then some dick youtube critic will actually say it and there will be a shitstorm.

We're watching The Emperor's New Clothes being played out live by wealthy baizou and their pet demographic.

Liberia

Idris Elba

for once I agree

Idris Elberia

You know considering the show is called Black America, I'm thinking that it is meant to take place in the continental United States, not Africa. You idiots.

>continental united states = america

lmao

>Black America by Aaron Macgruder and Will Packer
>Set in a universe where the end of the Civil War saw freed slaves given their own nation in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. Now, 150 years later, New Colonia is the wealthiest and most advanced nation on earth while the United States, deprived of the contributions of its African American citizens, has slid into decline

let me guess the evil white people want to take the noble black man's land

Is this real?

OH NO NO NO NO

is a fantasy comedy

>wealthiest
they would fuck each other with machetes and try to invade texas and die, the end

How about they do an alt-history show in which Africa stays colonised and becomes prosperous instead of a giant aids infested shithole

Why the continental United States specifically?

America is a large continent.

damn, I thought McGruder was redpilled and self-hating.
Do they reallly expect anyone to believe that the geography of North America vs Liberia (much more fertile land btw) is the difference between mud huts and spaceships?

ARE IGNORANT

deadline.com/2017/08/black-america-amazon-alt-history-drama-will-packer-aaron-mcgruder-envisions-post-reparations-america-1202139504/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahhahaaahahahahahhahahhhhhahahahahhahaaaahhhhahaha

oh fuck. this is Meme: The Show

Liberian Boogaloo

Holy shit, they can't be serious.

What is Liberia?

lol, this show went from being mildly interesting to downright kino comedy.

youtu.be/RpXDvkBP6dg

>pretend they don't know what Liberia is either.
They'll acknowledge it's existence but say it isn't a true, accurate way a black country would be for some bullshit reason.

but muh earthquakes

>Japan
dont mind my nukes

>Germany
dont mind my Dresden

i feel haiti is a better substitute. close enough to the USA and LAtin america for decent trade relations (ie not surrounded by other useless dindus), yet still somehow a total failure

No way I would pay to watch something so farcical but I might pirate to join in with the memes. Should be a meme goldmine.

I'll definitely watch it

it's aggressively ironic

A movie about Liberia, awesome!

>Liberia: The Show

...right.

>New Colonia is the wealthiest and most advanced nation on earth while the United States, deprived of the contributions of its African American citizens, has slid into decline
>the contributions of its African American citizens

>Aaron Macgruder

Alternate reality Boondocks

wakanda mate

Wakanda

Unless they were responsible for the atomic bomb USA will be just fine

>black people were on the verge of inventing the flying car, artificial intelligence and a cure for cancer
>when it was the year 1600 and they still hadn't made it past the Bronze Age

i wonder if theyre all gonna be wearing their pants like baboons, as per their cultural contribution, or will they be "actin white". are their fancy boardroom meetings discussing the r&d of space-age tech gonna be done up in zulu fashion with drums circles and fire pits and sheeeit. why couldnt we enslave slavs or some shit goddamnit

Black people tend to be very, very dumb

Liberia? Haiti? Most of the Caribbean.

Could be interesting, but it will probably be shit with hamfisted SJW bullshit. Most alt-history stuff is cool to think about, but rarely works in TV/movies.

Africa was playing Civilization on Deity mode.

>deathbyliberals

Yeah I think he's going to completely take the piss out of Black Panther stuff

And the audience will be too fucking stupid to realize it so the reaction will be "hail the black superman, jim crow stopped us from inventing nuclear fusion"

It will unironically be a modern renaissance filled with fine workings, art and clothing all using designs that have never been derivative of Africans or African-Americans, everything will be based on white ideals yet somehow it's niggers working alone that will have achieved it. Comical.

>WE WUZ LIBERIANS N SHIEEEETT
Stupid liberals

In the comics the reason that Wakanda is a sci-fi land is due to there being a bunch of celestial tech they've kept to themselves while never expanding and often hiding their own existence (somehow). It's not really all that WE WUZ in concept. No idea what they plan to do in the upcoming movie though

Sad but true

>WE
Uhmmmm try to meme harder sweetie, Blacks have over 1.1 trillion dollars in buying power, America would fall apart without them, you don’t want them here? Your ancestors sure did. (:

bls.gov/opub/btn/volume-3/mobile/income-and-spending-patterns-among-black-households.htm

>le Liberia meme
You retards are surely a hivemind, I bet you can't really tell anything about Liberia without looking it up, you truly are just edgy pseudo intellectual redditors

Oh the guy from The Boondocks? This is gonna be a satire. I'll tune in.

So you're saying they're wrong because you're guessing they looked at a wikipedia page or something similar?

Liberia, Haiti, Zimbabwe,South Africa.
>Its just a meme
Sure whatever helps you sleep at night

>your ancestors sure did

They literally wanted to send them back to Africa.

>images (45).jpg

>tfw used to be good enough to win on Deity

Liberia

So it takes place in Detroit?

I saw the VICE interview with General Butt Naked.

Liberia looks like a truly dreadful place to live, with constant fighting and feuding for power. Their government is so flimsy that street gangs have become a military force and can do whatever they want. Children do heroin to escape their miserable existence, many women turn to prostitution, and you're just as likely to be stabbed in a robbery as you are to be sacrificed in a fucking voodoo ritual.

It's not a meme. It's the fucking end of the planet. It's Africa's Africa.

people said this about Dear White People when the movie first came out a few years ago. Look how that turned out.

>the United States, deprived of the contributions of its African American citizens, has slid into decline

Africa was never you.

americans are so cringe lmao

>Now, 150 years later, New Colonia is the wealthiest and most advanced nation on earth while the United States, deprived of the contributions of its African American citizens, has slid into decline
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAA LOOK AT THE TOP OF THIS POST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

to think, for the price of like Alabama we could have had a white paradise

>Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama

Aren't these some of the poorer states in the US anyway? What could they export do make them so wealthy?

I'm going to say it's a rancid shithole run by corrupt or ineffective governments with a history of tribal/clan civil war and violent crime and probably a famine or widespread disease outbreaks.

Do I need to bother googling?

jazz

sugar, cotton, voodoo, moonshine and aids

ayo hol op where da homies at in dat snap bih?

75% right

WUZN'T LIBERIA OR HAITI OR ZIMBABWE OR SOUTH AFRICA

Based Amazon fueling us quality memes for the whole year, I cannot wait

Honestly all those states bring to the table is our military numbers, and that's like borderline a welfare program

but but but the french spoiled

>got an early start
>had every natural resource that could be desired
>very fertile lands
>tons of wild game
>neighbors didn't develop into military powers until at least turn 100
Oh yes, Africa had it so hard.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>American blacks
>1.1 trillion dollars in buying power
Literally half of that is from welfare checks.

Yeah but now there's no fat white rednecks there to oppress them and hold them back

>borderline
nah it pretty much is. i did my 4 years and i'm set for life because of it.

>real country isn't a real depiction

I'm not making excuses for the incompetent fucks. I'm just stating that their opponents are far better than they are.

You mean you're set for having a job?

This, unfortunately. The southern part of the United States is in real bad straits right now, has been for years. It's where most of the 56 million Americans in poverty number comes from. The easy fucking solution is to get rid of NAFTA and have corporations bring their manufacturing factories back to the States. But hey, fuck patriotism, right? Cunts.