You are now aware that Enola from Waterworld grew up to become Napoleon Dynamite's gf...

You are now aware that Enola from Waterworld grew up to become Napoleon Dynamite's gf. That is all - happy new year Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Waterworld Ulysses edition
imbd.com/name/nm0817748/filmotype/actor?ref_=m_nmfm_1
youtube.com/watch?v=IdEBu7ODVk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy has acted in Lord of the Rings, Mad Max, The Matrix and Star Wars and you likely even don't know his name.

He was also in Legend of the Dildos.

sure it's Bruce... Spence? He was in SW?

Costner should have thrown her off the boat tb,h

I only feel pity for those who don't know Zeddicus Zuol Zurander

if youre going to make such claims you better bring some motherfucking proof motherfucker

see Yeah, Bruce Spence. The guy is great.

And Narnia and Pirates of the Caribbean

He was wasted in POTC.

he was also in finding nemo, ace ventura: when nature calls and matrix revolutions

OP here. She has also turned into a a real qt3.14 in the latest Scorpion episodes.

yeah he was the trainman... holy shit.

I did.
Bruce something

pic? I thought she was at her peak in Napoleon Dynamite

she a new character or only have a few episode arc?

he did.
or was that a stunt double?

Now?

I didn't always know this?

She is also hacker friend of Veronica Mars.

she just showed up s4e07? I think? and has made a few appearances since.

She hit her peak in Waterworld, fool.

YES!

Waterworld Ulyssess edition is a great movie.

dubs of truth

1. What's different about it?
2. How can I find a copy?

Big Waterworld fan here.

>Waterworld Ulyssess edition
lmgtfy.com/?q=Waterworld Ulysses edition

Sure, because why would I bother discussing something on a site where people discuss things? Fuck you, I hope 2017 is your last year as a living person.

discussion? absolutely! spoonfeeding? gtfo.

I sincerely want something very bad to happen to you.

I liked her as Alice in Wonderland.
She was perfect for that role.

imbd.com/name/nm0817748/filmotype/actor?ref_=m_nmfm_1

Not a single lead role tho

>character actors are bad
you shouldn't even be allowed to read poasts here, much less contribute.

there is also extraman!
youtube.com/watch?v=IdEBu7ODVk8

Not nearly as good as Mac on Veronica Mars.
Of course Scorpion is garbage my elderly aunt watches... but I may have to start watching.

truly unforgetable performances that will live through time

She was a qt on True Blood

Should've thown the old hag overboard and live with the cunny.

So hot

she was the little girl in Corina Corina and she was super cute. Underrated movie tbqfwyfam

That was Faruza Balk

>he doesn't know her from her most patrician film

dude, Grounded For Life is my fucking jam

I watched that movie solely because she was in it and because of a promo vid where she was taking a bath and I was not disappointed. Bonus yucks for the scene where she calls a kid a nigger out of nowhere, lol

Fuck you I know fuckin' Bruce Spence without having to look him up or even maximize that image. Go to hell for insinuating otherwise.

>Faruza Balk

This was her peak.

Bruce Spence I dont even need to google or check the thread I know it for fucking sure

I liked her in Legends

Helicopter Snake Dude.

Scorpion, despite what other people say, is fucking fantastic. It's modern A-Team level quality nostalgia for now. Everyone is a genius, great over the top character development, season long plot arcs including baddie of the weeks, every single show's plot is figured out by some hilarious deus ex machina - it is the most fun a tv show has provided in years. Even when it tries to be serious, it is so much fun. This should be the poster show for Sup Forums autists.

do you watch new macgyver? has a similar vibe for me

Fuck I really want her to get cast on a starz tv series

Beyond that I think she was the original daughter in Independence Day and despite being the right age and an attractive actress they recast her for the sequel because she wasn't the dime a dozen standard type of "attractive" the producers wanted. Another reason that movie was shit.

There's only one Macgyver, and he died fighting aliens.

her?

Bruce Spence, without even looking.

/film/ when?

The little guy on the right from Freaks (1932) is Master from Beyond Thunderdome. That's a hell of a career for a midget.

That's not what a character actor is you fucking moron, he's an EXTRA with DIALOGUE.

sure thing, user.