it's a boys vs girls episode

> it's a boys vs girls episode

The boys are super sexist for this episode despite never being sexist before.

>the boys randomly become super sexist despite
>girls win at a sport/game they are shown to have never played whilst the boys play regularly
>No characters have played this sport or game before/since this episode

>it's an every character becomes an asshole for no reason episode

Chaotic's BvG episode was fun.

Not bad by itself, but:
>it's something boys are traditionally better at than girls, but the boys are absolutely crushed
Alternatively:
>it's something traditionally female and the boys don't just lose, but suffer the equivalent of a natural 1 roll with a jerk-ass dungeon master

>it's a "certain characters act like childish retards for no reason so another character gets the excuse to preach the episode's moral in the most unsubtle manner" episode

Guess the series and episode I'm talking about.

Did Fosters ever have one if these? If they did I can only imagine how infuriating they would make it

Fucking Loud House

>boys' brain cells shut down for the whole episode
>girls have a wide array of skills and knowledge never seen before in the show

>Boys vs Girls episode
>Both sides are made to look good and neither side definitively wins

>The boys actually act like a team rather than try to outdo each other and win every event

>the girls are obnoxious winners and that's good
>if the boys were obnoxious winners that would be portrayed as bad

Name 1 (one) show

>It's a boy vs girl episode
>girls and boys work together to take down the bigger threat
Bravo KND

Every children's show ever created

>bvg episode
>girls start winning at some of the earlier challenges because they're more social
>boys have their leadership and ego struggle, but resolve it
>boys start winning because they use their brains and work together, but still struggle
>girls start struggling in the challenge
>the girls and boys realize this is a contrived situation, so they join with each other to overcome the challenge
>They realize that they're stronger together than they are apart
>feminists and mgtow btfo
>thread over

>mfw france and irelend has been known to ban boys vs girls episodes from airing because they perpetuate negative stereotypes of both sides

I don't think so.

It's a boys vs girls thread.

Chaotic

good

>nature vs technology

>its a jojo thread where no one can coherently explain how King Crimson works

>people haven't seen how OP Purple Haze is

But I have seen those episodes.

>Boys vs girls episode but actually done right
>episode shows that having an open mind about feminity and masculinity are key to maintaining healthy relationships

thank you Kids Next Door. I can never repay you for doing such an godawful stereotype justice

>Nature fucking dies after winning

He fucking skips time forward and can move around in the skipped time, its not even that complicated.

If you would have shot a gun and killed him he skips time, you are standing there with a smoking gun, a bullet hole in the wall in front of you and a guy standing behind you ready to punch you in the face.

>not even the wiki make any fucking sense

DONGLE ZUMPF

>Main character gets 2 scoops while everyone else gets 1

>replace the equality lesson with TG fetish
>???
>profit!

Doornail Puff BTFO

>tfw sonic boom actually does a good version of that

>it's a racing episode
>main characters spend the whole time sabotaging each other
>some slow background character that no ones paying attention to wins in the end

>It's a boys vs. boys episode
>It's ends with the boys taking off their shirts and kissing each other

>it's a Road Warrior parody

>Sup Forums has reached the point where they are actually, actively offended by Stephen Colbert

This is some next level shit.

I'm reasonably liberal in my views, at least compared to what Americans call conservative. And I'm very much offended at how unfunny and retarded in their narrative Colbert and the Daily show have become. I pine for the Bush years, and even for the early Obama years of those shows.

At the very least some anime and manga that have had to remove those episodes/chapters from rotation/publication in those countries, that I know to be true

>People haven't see how OP Bohemian Rhapsody is
Fucker can summon One Punch Man, Superman and Goku

>summon One Punch Man, Superman and Goku
If you're gay, I guess.

>numbuh 1 and numbuh 2 have children in the future after being turned into girls
>there were no boys left besides numbuh 4
>Wally fucked too of his best friends from childhood

>Its a videogame/comic books/anime parody/reference
>they arent allowed to show any real character or name and can only use the same jokes and a recolored old character in one scene

Reminder that Punished Wally got 1,2 and 5 pregnant

Someone post the screecap please

Blimey

Does Bohemian rhapsody have any control as to what character you become if you like a certain fictional work?

i dont think so just seems random

>That MMO episode of Danny Phantom.
>It's revealed that Sam is really good at the game in a "GURLS PLAY GAMES TOO" shock moment.
>She's says she knows cheat codes, implying she got good at the game through cheating not just being good.
>And this is an MMO, so by "cheat codes" she may mean that she's a hacker.

What the fuck were they trying to do with this subplot?

I remember that episode. It was such a fucking mess, especially since they had to beat a certain level to keep the tech ghost from going out into the internet, but they were already playing online? It's like the writers hadn't played video games since the early 90s and assumed that's how it still worked.

His power erases Manga Panels.

Duckman did it well too, making fun of both sides.

has any tv show had the balls to make the boys win?

best boys vs girls episodes besides knd?

jesus, how did that initial talk go down

You only have to know in the story to be part of it but which part you play is entirely random the stand only cares about causing chaos

Then it's not so much that he can skip time, so much that he's the only one who is free to act how he wants when he activates his stand.

All you have to do is be 'that kid' to beat it though.

>he doesn't remember cruzcontrol
>he wasn't on Sup Forums for the golden age of toddposting

Colbertposting is just the next phase. Even if you don't actively hate the guy you've gotta love this funposting.

Yeah, weather coul've literally drawn power-man and send him to defeat pucci too

Well no everyone can technically move in the skipped time, it's just KC allows the user to remember it while everyone else will be confused.

It removes the reason while still leaving the result.

I didn't mean that nobody else can move, just that nobody else is allowed to act outside of Epitaph's predictions.

King Crimson is essentially just The World but we never see the timestops

Recess

That was like half of the Recess episodes.

Except we do get to see time while KC is used - pretty sure it's in his very first appearance.

What show are you referring?

Name
One
Show

Episodes were the whole cast's IQs dropped by half are so abundant, I actually wonder, is there a show were the opposite happens and the characters all become smart without explanation and try to out-scheme one another?

Almost every episode of Wayside?

I liked Futurama's BvG episode, where both sides fail horribly because they're both idiots for one reason or another.

Not a cartoon, but in Always Sunny that seems to happen at times. I think it's even a theme that the gang's individual and collective drive, determination and intelligence only kicks in towards acts of selfish gain and malice. They're just bar staff otherwise.

>that episode where they're all sniffing glue while trying to catch a mouse

One of my favorite moments.

>Its a "lets treat elves like they have rights and with respect rather than use them like the tools they are episode"
Disgusting elf propaganda

>What the fuck were they trying to do with this subplot?
The same thing just about every show is trying to do with gender and video game episodes. Promote grrrrlll power and demonstrate that they (the shows creators not girls) know nothing about video games (though girls also generally don't know much about video games)

>it's a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory parody episode

>most shows always depict girls winning/in the right
>some shows show both sides as right
>literally no show ever shows boys winning/in the right

Why is reminding women of their inferiority considered such a bad thing?

You know if they ever actually want to get better they need to stop being coddled all the time. Or maybe deep down what they truly want isn't to get better, but to just be told they're better without ever actually doing any work.

>Characters can't breathe underwater
>Use magic to surround entire selves in an air bubble
>Can still swim in a suspended, orbiting, body sized pocket of air

>it's a video game episode

I remember that episode because Mr Lancer admitted to crossdress

It's the character you like, not the thing they're from.

All of them.

Do people still even do those? I thought they mostly died out after the eighties.

this pic made me smile

here it is my guy, KC has 2 (two) abilities

first he has limited omniscience of his immediate physical area, this means he always knows what will happen within a limited distance around him (to be fair I don't know it), and within a limited amount of time, this is of course, ontop of his natural (note:not stand related, or even superhuman) ability to notice and predict patterns

Time exists as an absolute, not something that can be changed, (until after KC uses its other ability)

Second, he can change his own physical actions, even interacting with other objects, within a limited set of time (I do not know how long that period is), but nothing else has this ability. Meaning that if he donuts someone (lets assume he can use his second ability for 10 seconds), then that someone would be donuted and continue to act as they would have had they not been donuted (alive) for the next 10 seconds, when the 10 seconds are up they become donuted (dead), and time is changed accordingly in the new future of them having been donuted.

Its super simple, though to be fair we have no idea as to its limitations, it seems to have no "cooldown"

Source: my Ass, also its been awhile since I read it, so I could be completely wrong

This seems about right.

DRUMPPIMBLE GLOMPGF

>its a 'letting late-capitalism dictate the opposition within your mind' episode

>it's an episode

>it's a boys vs girls episode
>after initial disagreements the two groups are either genderbent or bodyswapped so they have to learn how it's like to live as the opposite gender

>It's a "men are extremely insecure so they have to put down women" thread

Women are able to build functioning groups, but ironically they can only do this if they wave democracy in favor of a clear and solid chain of command, as in the army or certain well organized businesses. So essentially only if they discard aspects of a group they value most: consensus and equal value of opinions.

Hey I just do it because it's funny.