Anna Faris

Thoughts on this fine lady? I get that she's a little old now and stuff, but she's really funny and can act well.

Chris strikes me as the type to be into literal cuckoldry, not the meme shit but the real-deal "hey big brawny black man, I'll let you fuck my wife on the condition that you let me watch and touch myself" type cuckoldry

Well, they're divorced now so

He literally cucked Anna Faris with Jennifer Lawrence, so that's wrong.

you guys are faggots for knowing this. I come here to avoid popular culture. now I won't look contrarian for not knowing when someone brings this up irl. keep that gay shit to yourself, you're cramping my style desu

In Scary Movie 1 she was ridiculously hot, and she plays comedic roles well, but then even she knew that she didn't have the chops to ever be an A-lister, no matter who she slept with. Still, if she doesn't have a problem with being in garbage sitcoms that nobody watches or cares about then I don't see why I should.

>say some shit
>it turns out to be wrong
>get btfo
>start crying

kys my man

Cucking anyone for anyone is gross, but for someone like Lawrence that just cares about being famous? That's just completely wretched.

Anna initiated the divorce, I assume she got jealous of him.

When they dated and got married he was a fat schlub that only she loved. Later on he became a muscle bound hollywood star that everyone loved. Pretty big transition to get used to.

Isn't she some kind of drug addict and that is what broke their marriage up? That's the impression I got from her podcast.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I renounce my former objection then.
Cucking anyone for Lawrence is wretched, but using her as a rebound dunk is completely fair game.

Link to podcast plox.

Agree !!! I hope a remake of “Overboard” does well.

Bro, just convince your friends that they're wrong even though you know they're right.
The blood of a true contrarian would draw you to this perfact course of action.
And, yes, that is how you spell perfact.

That blind items thing used to post that she had a massive coke habit at least once a month.
Did her podcast actually confirm some of the shit they write on that site for once?

Anna > JLaw

Jude Law?

Was legit my childhood crush 20 years ago and I'd smash her box so hard with my 6" I'd crack her fucking spine

Neither desu.

I've met girls in real life more attractive than them

For marrying? Sure. Anna is attractive, AND she seems like a super chill person that's very easy to live around.
For fucking? Nah.JLaw is grade A cunt, and still at the top of her field. This speaks enormous volumes about how well she sucks dick.

He cheated on her constantly after he got rich and famous from guardians supposedly

I thought she just got jealous that he was the famous one now

That literally didn't happen and has never even been a thing that people have claimed.

Calm down Chris.
No one takes this board seriously.
mostly

Nor really confirmed but she seemed to have recently been in somewhat of an altered state for at least some of them. She might just be like that but it seems a stretch.

It's called Anna Farris is unqualified