X-fags hate him for trying to slowly kill all mutants off and replace them with Inhumans for muh synergy

>X-fags hate him for trying to slowly kill all mutants off and replace them with Inhumans for muh synergy
>Inhumans fans hate him for fucking up the mythos
>fans of the MCU shows hate him for making Marvel Studios basically reduce them to non-canon just by virtue of being a cunt
>Fantastic Four fans hate him for getting rid of the Fantastic Four
>Marvel's writers hate him for supporting Donnie
>liberal readers, even casuals, hate him for the same reasons

Did I miss anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/gammasquad/marvels-offices-are-kind-of-a-sweatshop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forums tards hate him becasue hes probably in the illuminati or some other high ranking club of psychopaths

and hell if nothing else hes some one with power who abuses it, enough reason to hate em

He also said all black people look the same and that female lead movies are toxic.

Disney also had a chance to buy FF from Fox earlier but Ike convinced them not to and to wait. We could have had the first family in the MCU much earlier.

But does he know why kids like Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Kevin Feige hates him for repeatedly interferring with the movies and was able to convince Disney into breaking away the movies from his control.

And supposedly according to Rich, Marvel Studios is constantly letting Disney know about the negative headlines for anything that Ike's divisions get (TV, animation, comics)

He also pushed Ms. Marvel to the point of rendering the character saturated. I don't even care for her, but when you have a popular character, the trick to keeping them popular is to NOT overruse them to the point of making people stop caring.

>Sup Forums hates him for being Jewish
>Jews hate him for letting Bendis happen

Oh, he fucked that up. I loved Ms. Marvel.

Then she got to meet Captain Marvel and join the Avengers. Those are huge moments that should have taken a decade to happen.

Her entire development was rendered pointless.

How can he be this much of a cuck and still have a job

But that's ALWAYS been the way Marvel do business. If a character gets popular, push them right now for as much short-term money as you can get. Once everyone gets sick of them, you can always create a new popular character later, right?

Because it makes money, quality be damned

>Those are huge moments that should have taken a decade to happen.
Not even a decade, just the end of her run after 50-ish issues or so.

What a mess. They exploited such a good concept.

>And supposedly according to Rich, Marvel Studios is constantly letting Disney know about the negative headlines for anything that Ike's divisions get (TV, animation, comics)

This is hard to believe, because it means Disney is either ignoring all of it, or they just don't care.

If it was that bad, I feel like Disney, of all companies, wouldn't blink at getting rid of him

Look at how long it took Spider-Man to go from being a teenaged superhero outsider to becoming an Avenger, and best friends with the FF.

Now look at Marvel's new teen heroes, and how quickly they've been embraced by the establishment without having to work for it, prove themselves or earn it.

Look at how they get told how important they are, how much they matter, because of representation, rather than anything they actually do.

He owns most of the stock and shares. He pretty much controls Marvel Entertainment

Feig just doesn't want Pearlmutter or Marvel Comics anywhere near the MCU. He probably just shows the headlines to remind Disney to not let them through the gate. They probably have posters.

Marvel comics is tanking, the newest MCU Netflix show tanked, the inhumans are set up to fail. Where are they making the money from?

Makes sense, probably enough of a jew to think he's doing a great job.

Reminder that Peter was invited to join The Avengers in Amazing Spider-Man Annual #3

He's the THIRD biggest shareholder is Disney. You don't just get rid of that...

>enough of a jew

You have NO idea. I mean, usually, I don't go in for all the "Sup Forums lol jews" shit, but Ike is a living stereotype. He is every awful and bizarre thing you've ever heard about Jews in the flesh. It's fucking insane. It's like he was designed by Sup Forums.

He still has a lot to learn.

Reminder that one time at the marvel office, he saw a stack of papers in a staffers trash, took it out, removed the paperclip, and set the paperclip back on the staffers desk.

That would save money on paperclips, you see.

Welk he isnt wrong about blacks and wimmen movies.

I say Bob Kane is more of a Jew stereotype than Ike.

>Marvel comics is tanking
the shitty comic sales began the last year
before that they were selling any garbage like hot pancakes

Nah. Kane was just a self-aggrandizing piece of shit like you can find anywhere. Ike is a penny pinching, super wealthy and powerful, ex-mossad corporate oligarch.

>what is the alien franchise? Alex,

What is the aliens being a draw and old as dirt.

Weaver looked like man back then until galaxy.

>Marvel's writers hate him for supporting Donnie
I'm pretty sure they hate him more for being the biggest cheapskate alive. The horror stories about penny-pinching in the Marvel office are hilarious.
And he didn't want to serve popcorn at the big premier of Iron-Man 1 because he thought it was going to flop hard.

I don't hate him.
But I'd like him more if he finally decided to nut up and fire Bendis.

>This is hard to believe, because it means Disney is either ignoring all of it, or they just don't care.

You're forgetting two things:

Ike is one of the largest Disney shareholders so there's only so much they can do at this point
They will step in if negative publicity starts affecting things (like how they had to report on ABC to request fans to wait and see how Secret Empire goes).

>Oy vey, who touched the thermostat?

>penny-pinching in the Marvel office
LOL
uproxx.com/gammasquad/marvels-offices-are-kind-of-a-sweatshop/