Supernatural/Scooby-Doo Crossover

Well, then.

bloody-disgusting.com/news/3438115/supernatural-season-13-will-scooby-doo-crossover-episode/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XR-jIhwIfIw
youtube.com/watch?v=qs-tu4fj4zA
youtube.com/watch?v=sf0goBbPQoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Modern Scooby-Doo crossovers are 10/10, and so are the one-off episodes of Supernatural where they just do something cool without trying to do any season long plot stuff. I'm pretty hype.

I'm just surprised they haven't done it sooner.

My friend will be stoked.

I tried watching Supernatural but everyone talked in relentless snark so it got obnoxious fast.

maybe if this is good we can have another scooby show ala The New Scooby-Doo Movies but with modern personalities

>on this weeks show the gang is investigating an old haunted pager factory when they run into non other than TOM HANKS!

"Thanks for your help, cast from The Big Bang Theory! We couldn't have caught the werewolf without you!"
"Well, technically its a wolf man, since he's a human that took on wolf characteristics instead of becoming an anthromorphic wolf."
"Razinga!"
-group laugh, iris out-

Monkey Paw

If they do a new Scooby show it should just be constant different crossovers with other cartoons.

Which season did you watch?

CBS is already doing a Young Sheldon show. Wasn't that punishment enough.

A couple episodes from season 1. I vicariously caught an episode or two from one of the later seasons when my buddy was watching TV in the same room. Season 11 or so I think.

I can't wait for that to backfire when they realize the caricature of autism is much less accepted as a 9-year-old.

"David Boreanaz?!?"
"Like, what are you doing here?"
"My car broke down outside this spooky mansion. Did I hear you say there's a skeleton ghost nearby? Cuz I happen to be an expert on bones!"
"Reah, re roo!"
-canned laughter-

Sseason 1 is a bit hit or miss but seasons 1 - 5 of Supernatural is some top tier television.

His young Fundie mother and "stupid" siblings will come off as more likeable. They'll end up being the best part of the show.

Now a Young Leonard show could work. Both him and his father bond over dealing with that iceberg of a woman.

Bah, let's go further! Scooby-Doo Meets Rick and Morty and the Big Bang Theory!

"If only we knew how to track down the zombie pirate..."
"Perhaps I can help, love."
"Johnny Depp!!!"
"Jinkies mister Depp, its an honor! But I'm pretty sure we know how to handle this already."
"Don't talk back to me ya four-eyed bitch or I'll whap ya across the face."
-awkward silence-

*whap*

MY GLASSES.

>Keeps doing blatant vampire things
>Velma becomes suspicious
Shut the fuck up, Boco.

>a Scooby Doo/Young Justice crossover was planned

What is it about him and Mystery Inc. that makes people want to cross over with them?

FUCK WB

the sooner they die the better we'll all be

good, supernatural does one comedy episode a season and its a always great.

>HAM
>BEANS
>RUH ROH RAGGY

What could possibly go wrong? I am looking forward to seeing the Winchesters shoot Old Man Jenkins with salt from their shotguns thinking he's actually a ghost.

Vietti gave them a cameo in the wrestling crossover.

Seasons 1-5 were pretty good but then CW wanted more ratings. Also the show pretty much ruined the season 5 finale by ruining Dean's family life and confirming that Chuck is god.

Can it be considered jumping the shark if you never come back down

To think for the longest time that was the last we saw of young justice

Honestly, I think the idea has potential. The whole concept of "autistic savant build gigantic death ray and other illegal stuff to get revenge on the children picking on him at school" has a shit ton of potential. Imagine Dan Vs mixed with Phineas & Ferb but with autism. however, we all know they will instead make some shitty jokes with a shit ton of laughting tracks being played in the back, so it is better to keep your hopes down

I want to see Scooby Doo meets Conan O'Brien.

youtube.com/watch?v=XR-jIhwIfIw

The series is actually taking a really fucking weird tone.

The show has no laugh track, it's probably an hour dramedy

It's perfect because they're both series that will never fucking die

I believe Conan is associated with WB, so this could totally work.

>MFW when the guy in the mask is Andy Richter.

>No "Scooby Doo Meets the Mike Tyson Mystery Team"

my sister must be so excited

>random ass Scooby Doo crossover

Is it really that time of the year already?

Still waiting for them to cameo in Arrow as thugs and Amell to cameo as a victim or three episode arc mini boss

too obvious

it should be like LaBamba or Jordan Schlansky

I mean, in the big picture, both are about ghost hunters who like to eat a lot.

Also Supernatural literally is at its best when being goofy, like the fourth-wall killing episodes. Otherwise you get straight-faced dialogue like

>"If I didn't know you, I would wanna HUNT you!"

Jesus is there anything Scooby Doo hasn't had a crossover with yet

This is going to be fucking GOAT. If you're not hyped I don't know what's wrong with you.

What's next Scooby Doo meets Hellboy and the BPRD

Jesus Christ, people still watch Supernatural?

Scooby is brown from head to toe with several distinctive black spots on his upper body and does not seem to have a melanistic mask. He is generally a quadruped, but displays bipedal 'human' characteristics occasionally. Scooby also has opposable thumbs and can use his front paws like hands. He has a black nose and wears an off-yellow, diamond-shaped-tagged blue collar with an "SD" (his initials) and has four toes on each foot. Unlike other dogs, Scooby only has one pad on the sole of each of his feet (so that it was easier to draw in the Scooby-Doo Annuals).

Scooby has a fully prehensile tail he can use to swing from or press buttons. Both his head and tail are malleable and useful as a communication aid or creating a distraction.

Creator Iwao Takamoto later explained that before he designed the character, he first spoke to a Great Dane breeder, who described to him the desirable characteristics of a pedigree dog. Takamoto then drew Scooby as the opposite of this. He said "I decided to go the opposite [way] and gave him a hump back, bowed legs, small chin and such. Even his color is wrong."

>Iwao Takamoto
Always relevant

Witchblade.

I have no interest in this, but I did like that bit at the end. Touching.

>"Razinga!"

kek

Looks like JoJo.

Like, yare yare daze, Scoob.

>mfw Supernatural premiered in my 7th grade
How the fuck is this still airing? I loved Seasons 1-5 and even enjoyed 6-7, but I lost interest in Season 8.

Fujoshits. Fujoshits never change, whether it be 3D or 2D.

I've been enjoy these last seasons desu.

you haven't even gotten to who God is, a WW2 hunters group (with a genocidal British counterpart) and another Winchester being brought back from the dead.

>you haven't even gotten to who God is
Call me a faggot, but the episode with him and Metatron is in my top 3 of the series.

>who God is
Dude, it's Chuck. Everybody whose watched Season 5 knows that.

>a WW2 hunters group (with a genocidal British counterpart)
This sounds sorta cool, but also cringe-worthy.

>and another Winchester being brought back from the dead.
WTF?! Why? I thought John's family had nothing to do with hunting. It was all the Campbells; Mary's lineage that dealt with monsters.

Sup Forums is full of women

Yeah about that Mary's the one who comes back and she sides with the British Hunters at the drop of a hat

Hey,their offer was good!Also they needed some sort of drama and having ANOTHER season of Sam and Dean bitching to each other would get stale.

Yeah, but what I want to know is Where's the caveman?

I kinda want the series to end already, but I've been watching because I want a happy ending for Cas.

user, there is already a Jetsons and WWE crossover, and soon we will have a Tom and Jerry and Charlie and the chocolate factory movie. Sky's the limit.
youtube.com/watch?v=qs-tu4fj4zA

Let's not pretend this doesn't sound amazing.

>Liking Castiel after season 5
But why? He and the angels were the worst things to happen to the show and he wasn't even entertaining or useful in later seasons. He's just there so the rabid shippers who want him to fuck Dean won't quit the show.

>Love Live Flinstones Crossover
>Jetsons Oreimo crossover
>Now supernatural scooby doo crossover
is this the singularity

Saved it

>those first two.

excuse me?

>>Jetsons Oreimo crossover

Nigga what? I heard about the Flintstones one, but what?

is this really the very first sketch made of the gang?

those expressions and the quality of the drawing thru the scan make it look like its a recent sketch.

So would it be The Team getting zapped into the Scooby-Doo universe? Or is Scooby-Doo canon to earth 16?

>tfw you live long enough to see judeeXelroy ship be canon

It's a good episode and I honestly think metatron was a great villian.

Oh god that was actual dialogue.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING MUTT

Kek. Fred looks like a buff Jim Jung-Un.

>starts with that cringe epic tune i forget the name of
>instantly reminded how annoying BBT's writing is with the nobel chanting scene

>supernatural is still on the air

fake, it's on deviantart

I've been binging it on Netflix not because it's good or anything, but it's just fun

Yeah, the most recent season had the Winchesters deal with God and his sister.

I seriously miss the days when dealing with a demon was a big fucking deal.

> the one-off episodes of Supernatural where they just do something cool without trying to do any season long plot stuff

>that episode where they end up in an alternate reality where Supernatural is a tv show and we get 20 minutes of Misha Collins acting like a diva

what other one off episodes were there?

The world isn't ready for that crossover.

Mystery Spot, which was the Groundhog Day type one in season 3 or 4. Also that one where Loki/Trickster/Gabriel made them live through TV shows.

>scooby now doing crossovers with live action shows
This is a fucked up timeline

Idk. I don't even ship him with anyone, really. Maybe I just found him more relatable in later seasons, especially when he became human. Now he's able to expression human emotion and understand it to a certain extent.

>now
Do you actually not remember The New Scooby-Doo Movies? Like half the episodes had the cast cross over with live action shows. Fuck, they did a crossover with the Addams Family and the Harlem Globetrotters.

>that qt at 2:09
Yum.

The twist better be that it's just a guy in a suit and everyone from Supernatural keeps thinking the monsters are real just to end up looking stupid.

I'm sick of Scooby-Doo doing "Oh no! REAL monsters!!!".

The black and white send up of old horror movies.
The one that was basically "It Follows" but with kissing instead of sex.
The one shot entirely from inside the car.
The musical episode.

I miss Yellow eyes

Point of order, they crossed over with the cartoon version of the Adams Family, which was on around the same time. And the Harlem Globetrotters had their own cartoon in that era as well.

When they met Jeannie, it wasn't the version from "I Dream of Jeannie" but the cartoon spin-off.

I mean, they did also meet real people whod didn't have cartoons, like Don Knotts and Phyllis Diller, but usually they'd just meet the actor, not a character from a show.

>WTF?! Why? I thought John's family had nothing to do with hunting. It was all the Campbells; Mary's lineage that dealt with monsters.
John's father was a member of the WW2 hunters group. But they didn't like regular hunters, considering them brutes, and they used a lot more magic.
They've had a few episodes where the villain is just a normal fucked up human who doesn't even use magic. Dean always says he hates those kinds of things compared to monsters.

>They've had a few episodes where the villain is just a normal fucked up human who doesn't even use magic. Dean always says he hates those kinds of things compared to monsters.

Yeah, but the idea of them freaking out thinking that a guy in a suit is something like the thing that killed their mother or whatever coming back is just too good of an opportunity to pass up.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XR-jIhwIfIw

youtube.com/watch?v=sf0goBbPQoo

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON

What the hell is Supernatural even doing anymore? Last time I checked, it was about God's sister "The Darkness", and if that isnt a sign of a show out of ideas, I dont know what is. Whats annoying about the show is how each new monster gets nerfed to hell the following season or else becomes friendly. Should have ended at season 5 with the apocalypse

That Jeannie episode always confused me.
The I Dream of Jeannie sitcom was still being syndicated through the 90's, and probably even now on some channel. So I was familiar with that, but I had no idea what the hell was going on with the characters that appeared on Scooby Doo since that "spin-off" only existed for 4 months in '73.

they're fucking what

The fuck? I could have sworn Supernatural was dead by now. I pretty much dropped it years ago after the angels started appearing and it seems like the show just kept limping along. This crossover also manages to make less sense than the WWE one considering Sam and Dean try to kill the shit out of whatever monster they come across.

I NEVER MEANT TO BE SO BAD TO YOU

welp

gods dead