twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Disney buys GW
>40K movie announced

what is your reaction fa/tv/irgins?

Because Zack Snyder made kino

>while the other does a competent job

I'd say BvS was way more than competent

>and one fails so incredibly hard while the other does a competent job

Marvel movies are fun, but unengaging and look like shit.

DC movies are shit but mostly look like movies.

One makes more money but so does McDonalds.

>hawkeye, black widow...... cyborg, aquaman
Beloved

DC made the mistake of thinking they could make a formula out of TDK. Going panic mode trying to fix the tone of their later movies only served to break audience confidence and dig them deeper in the hole.

IM worked as a formula for Marvel because it's exactly what capeshit movies should be. It doesn't try to be anything more than a fun action flick.

Marvel is garbage at least bvs gave us based crippled man

I bet it was even included as a wink to reeves ;)

You mean shit movies that no one remembers with things blowing up

Cyborg was such a shitty call. If they wanted a token black hero they should have picked one that wasn't a core member of a different hero team. I can understand obvious reservations on Green Lantern or Steel since they have infamously bad movies attached to their names, but one of those is directly tied to all that death of Superman shit, and even without them there has to be something else they could have used

Supposedly the DC movies pay the comic artists/writers who made the characters alot in royalties, Marvel pays pennies. Don't know if thats the movie company's doing, or the comic company's fault; but it makes Marvel look bad.

Name one memorable thing from any marvel movie.....

Ill wait

They are so shit vanilla movies there isnt even a lasting meme

one company serves up harmless and safe focus tested product that appeals to the masses the other tries a more risky attempt that is divisive yet memorable... competence is relative i guess

they both make shit films for 8 year olds and redditors

Zeck snaydir is teh kino bandido
> helper.jpg

Same way Marvel fails so hard at animated shows

They should have had token black latern if they needed a black guy, but green latern is op as is supes

No metric supports your argument apart from the blowing up part.

One company makes successful products that people actually want to buy.
The other doesn't.

See: Apple's iPod/iPhone and Microsoft's disastrous Zune and Lumi phones.

Marvel = Apple. DC = Microsoft.

WTF are all the faggots suddenly coming from that are defending BvS?

Most Marvel heroes that are used were """""""""created""""""""" (read: stolen) by Stan Lee so they don't have to pay much.

To be fair, i like thor a lot more now, so im not a fan boy of either, i juat wish they made iron man darker with his alcoholism

yeah, because the same idiots who watch marvel films also buy iphones

>he didnt watch the extended cut

It's a common form of bait, from the long long ago. Before we had a purple headed suicide bombing star wars movies to complain about

Because one is trying too hard to be "different" based on the success of fucking Batman movies.

Batman was a mistake. Batman was always a mistake. The dumbest fucking """"super""""hero in the entire comic book canon and everyone loves him because they're stupid fucking plebs.

Apple is like a pimple on the microsoft cancer, apple isnt worth shit. If windows crashed all computers tomorrow, the world would stop, soy apprentice

Cyborg is an actually neat character though. Too bad DC can't make a fucking movie to literally save their comic franchise.

hi newfag, you might be more comfortable over there >>>/reddit/

this shit is so dishonest
are you saying that in all the MCU there is not one memorable thing, either as an internet meme or at least something normies remember?

but he's right though

Yes, name one, name one moment you clapped at

Oh look he told me to go to reddit. Such a wild man!
You faggots werent even defending BvS until after JL. So i'm guess that's when you arrived

Well DC movies actually cared about their characters while Marvel movies didn't. That's why DC movies are good and Marvel movies are unwatchable.

When you have higher-up executives and marketing people running things as opposed to someone who understands the property.

For any video game fans here who are old enough to remember when Bioware is good, think of Bioware pre and post-EA. Higher ups have a very drastic impact on quality.

Pretty sure Microsoft doesn't filter every piece of software it makes through a black filter.

>dance off bro
>i can do this all day
>thats not a party
>hulk smash loki
thats honestly all I've got...

Apple Net Worth = $900 billion
Microsoft Net Worth = $560 billion

t. offended redditor attempts to disguise himself

orange slices
dance off bro
uhhhhhhh

>t.

oh look another meme you picked up. Now tell me to apologize

they're all cringe though

The answer is simple.

Best waifus.

>sweden vs finland

the absolute state of this post

Microsoft makes products that are good and actually work while Apple makes horrible, cheap products but make tons of money due to superior marketing tactics. Sounds about right.

Negative ghost rider, I watched directors extended cut and loved bvs, drink more soy

I sure hope that last one gets recast. Fuck what were they thinking

90% of those are hideous

is that japan

I was defending BvS since the theatrical cut. Everyone with a brain did.

so windows xp is superman 1978 and microsoft office is nolan trilogy. i see.

If you even want to change router settings usin 192.168.0.1 in safari it wont let you, because they sell to idiots

Sure buddy. It's the fad to do it now so of course you will claim you were DOING IT AAAAAAAAAALL ALONG

Go suck Snyder off again

>goop, hershlag, atwell, olsen, smulders, lilly
more than 90%

DORMAMMU

Jon Favreau took the formula from Ultimates volume one, Jon Favreau's script and ideas were all wrong and the good people who worked (Marvel) there at the time reviewed and took away all of Favreau's stupid ideas, result = success
This same Marvel staff did not help in Iron Man 2 and 3, AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THE RESULT

Vision picking up Thor's hammer

I'M MARY POPPINS YALL

imo the theatrical > directors cut

And while im at it lex is the greatest capeshit villain

this is b8 right? you can't be as popular and successful (box office) as the MCU and not have anything at all be memorable to mainstream audiences. that's just an embarrassing example of ignoring logic to try to make whatever point. normies remember lots of stuff from the MCU

is this the latest 56% meme because the lack of labels confuses me
which one is la creatura and which one is el goblino

It's called knowing your element. No one goes into a Fast n Furious movie or a new Transformers expecting it to be some polished piece of cinema that will be discussed years in the future. No one makes them with that in mind either. Filmmakers want a reusable brand name to print shekels, and audiences want a fun popcorn flick with characters they recognize.

It's debatable but what makes me like the Ultimate Cut more is the Clark investigation scenes. "Words won't stop him. You know what'll stop him? A fist!" was such a good line, especially since words DID stop Batman.

Yeah, like JUST League

WHEDON'D

The fast and the furuous at least has the sky scraper jump meme, the interstate crash hand grab, and the truck hijack, the vin deisel small guy at door meme

thats... really depressing

I'd add DORMOMU

i loved the extended cut but i fell in love with the theatrical. It had flaws but i could sit down and watch it any day and be thoroughly entertained

Hawkeye could be great if applied to smaller scale stories

Srill we got wheelchair man, which is the best character in all of super hero movies

i never said they were good... just scenes that stuck with you for better or worse

I honestly forgot that entire movie existed, not even joking

>aquaman
Pretty sure that was just a hobo.

Let me help you stand for something.
:^))))))))))

>hulk bullying the fuck out of loki
>vision proving himself worthy
>the post credits scene from iron man that started it all

because one of them has always been a tier above the other when it comes to cartoons and kidkino
wb has never been able to compete with disney on disney's turf

I don't find unengaging shitty looking movies fun. I find them unengaging and shitty looking. Seems like a lot of people don't want to actually have fun watching a movie. They just want to be unoffended in their little safe space. Probably don't give a fuck about what's in front of their eyes as long as its bland.

Do you understand what fun means? I dont think you do

i had fun digging your mum out last night you fag

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NXhjfFCiAtk

I cant find a photo online of the conspiracy room, but it is fucking kino

How often do you go to the movies? A lot of knuckleheads and cucks fit the definition of "captive audience". Their cookie-cutter social circle peer pressures them into going the movies every other week. If you have to eat shit multiple times a month you have to convince yourself it's not so bad or you have to stop going out with the boyz.

HAHAHAHAHAH

>These beautiful women are all hideous

DC should have made individual films of all the characters (and Man of Steel 2) except for Cyborg (who should not have been used) and let the audience get to know them first. Then they should have upped the threat level so that it was an event when the League formed.

Yea cause we havent had superman or batman stories before and everyone has heard of flash since the tv show and there was a latern movie, and wonderwoman is known and aquaman, cyborg not so much

No one wants a hawkeye movie or blackwidow, so get your stupid disney ass out.

Fucking lex luther and the joker are more known than everything marvel except hulk and spidey

Tell that to WB. They don't care.

>meme image circa 2010 reddit

like clockwork

You mean before Sup Forums went to shit? Newnigger phoneshitters like you need to be killed.

/thread

>they both make shit films for 8 year olds and redditors
Then why will Sup Forums be Infinity War central when it comes out?

This entire fucking board is nothing but trash and always has been. So it fits right in. Just TRY to actually talk about a TV show that isn't one of the stupid plebtrash turds like Breaking Drugs.

No one is hyoed for this shit, if you are yiu have to be retarded, woverine and xmen and aoidey are the only good marvel things.

>and one fails so incredibly hard while the other does a competent job

DC characters are outdated. Looks-wise, powers-wise, story and supporting cast-wise and the overall godlike overpowered feel of their universe. Marvel is more human and more reliant on tech, which translates really well to today's audience wanting flawed heroes.

>No one is hyoed for this shit
You must know this is a silly thing to say.

>woverine and xmen and aoidey are the only good marvel things.

literal normie pleb taste

it's fucking insane you can get rich selling overpriced electronics and people buy it