What did Sup Forums mean by this?

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

It means its the second time Sup Forumsmblr has freaked out over a heterosexual couple.

>implying Jashi wasn't the plan all along

Jesus, haven't any of you faggots fantasized in bed about waifus before? Fuck Sup Forums. Fans can suck a huge dick if they don't like it. Seriously.

Why are the c and o so close together? Looks more like a figure eight.

That Ashi is cancer of the show.

You haven't figured eight out yet?

you forgot the umblr at the end

Ashi is a terrible choice for Jack. I hope he finds someone better. Like Aku.

I mean Timm having Barbara fuck Bruce was lame.

This is...he's having a mid life crisis because his character isn't gay?

>being so afraid of Sup Forums you have to pretend to like gay shit

You people are dipshits smdh

>implying Jashi was the plan all along
>when she actually wasn't

I'm not going to fight whenever she's a good character or not, but saying anyone, ANYONE should've been expecting her for season 5 is not an honest thing to say.

I know this is a bait thread, but the point is that it's specifically adult men being paired with women who couldn't be older than 25 and who, more importantly, would be better matched as their mentees than as their romantic partners.

i hate you

yeah I somehow forgot that Jack is now like +50 years older, and Ashi probly was born like, some decades after Jack lost his sword

pretty weird innit?

Looks like someone doesn't know about Genndy's original inspiration.

Who cares? It's perfectly reasonable to believe that after 4 seasons, 13 years and only 10 episodes that thing is long gone. If fact I think that's why it comes across as too forced, Genndy just wanted to do it because.

No, user. Waifu bed dreams never die.

Perhaps, but they are better off staying in the bed.

Wrong.

>thinking with your dick

>thinking waifus are about dicking

Wow. How new are you?

It's also okay to dislike interracial couples in comics

Older men with younger women is the natural way of things.

What about older women with younger men?

You saw how much Jashifags wanted them to bang last episode? Hell, look at the fucking OP.

The real original image had tumblr on the far right as the third required consenting party.

Sup Forums just over-reacted as a clear joke. I'm surprised people didn't realize this.

Genndy =/= Jashifags on Sup Forums

don't h8

The Batman one was at the very least justifiable. It was just plain creepy no matter how you looked at it. In this case, it's literally just /r9k/ and Tumblr having an autistic breakdown for no other reason than the fact that it's a heterosexual relationship.

>as a clear joke

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>Adult Men being paired with women who couldn't be older than 25

Well Of Course user. Didn't you know? Apparently Nobody wants to see Protagonists getting with Old Ladies. If you want to have a Love Interest in a story, then you've got to make sure they're Ripe for the picking.

Even if the Protagonist is much older

Older women bare autistic fruit

The point of a sexual partner is making babies. Young women make the healthiest babies. Men's age matters little.

Surprise! It was biology all along.