youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this like a sequel to stargate universe or something

children of men but shit

>Sony
Every time.

>feminist kino

I think you missunderstood the movie...

Then the muslims show up and rape all the women to death.
Good fine fuck just let me go live out inna woods with a shotgun and leave me alone.

>using pink for women

what does the patriarchy means by this?

Feminism masquerading as comic satire? Not, I understood it well.

it seems to make fun o both sides.

>Men die off
>women cannot maintain society and resort to cannibalism, bloodshed and infanticide

I hope whoever made this gets raped

>Then the muslims show up and rape all the women to death.

yeesh, you faggots are fucken brain washed by the prospect of muslim invasion.

>canadian
figures

>praise nature

What does that even mean?

Femmes do realize it's only through man's defiance of nature that they're "equal", right?

>with a shotgun

Typical Lazyboy Danial Boone.

>praise nature

wut? If women had to live by the rules of nature it would not turn out good for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0

Imagine if this was inverted.

>OMG SO MISOGYNIST BAN BAN BAN

They are essential retarded and have been trick by a rather large social network to hire dumb fucks and that Americans like these movies.

I get its satire, and it's going to be mostly humorous instead of trying to make some kind of agenda driven statement, but I mean, in the fiction of this world, shit would be crumbling and there would be chaos.

Nothing significant would get done, and half the things that people don't even think about wouldn't function or work properly or would start to fail/breakdown. It's kind of the same problem you have when there is a plot where someone is the only person in the world or something.

Do people not realize how many things need humans to run them? And all scientists are going to be women now? And all construction workers are going to be women now? And companies running your energy/power plants/factories are all going to be women now?

>but women will run all of it instead

No, no they won't. Hell, this is even disregarding everything said, women would sooner go batshit on each other than work as a society

Any of you guys read Brave New World? That's what some people want: no parents, no history, no tradition.

>satire
Satirising what?

that's a great game

>Sony

>every country that has been infected by a large population of muslims has been conquered by it and forced under it's rule
>t-this time it w-will be different
you're not fooling anyone muhammad

Your history and tradition is built on unspeakable suffering of millions of people.

Just cut my dick off now please

And without it more would suffer, the world isn't fair sheltered little cuck, deal with it

This is how the original Europe looked like before the Indo-European barbarians destroyed it.

>Marija Gimbutas investigated the Neolithic period in order to understand cultural developments in settled village culture in the southern Balkans, which she characterized as peaceful, matrilineal, and possessing a goddess-centered religion. In contrast, she characterizes the later Indo-European influences as warlike, nomadic, and patrilineal.

>Sony Pictures

Every fucking time, is Kaz even aware what the fuck's going on in his company?

>and half the things that people don't even think about
yeah like the other day I learned all about sewage treatment plants.
before I never though about what exactly happened to all the poop and piss that goes down toilets but its apparently its a complex process, one that women simply would not be willing to maintain.
it would very much turn into india so far as poop goes.

>Conquered

Just because you call the UK "Bongistan" doesn't mean Muslims actually rule it. It's still a godless shithole of pasty whites.

my brain can't even process the faggot that you said, fuck off

those people seemed pretty content with it.

I get what you're saying. I guess the idea would be that women slowly took over these roles since the 50s or whenever the fuck they said in the trailer, so by modern day it would be believable that they took over these roles.

Although, not even being sexist but construction/manual labor would def. be a big iffy one for me. I don't see woman doing this, like it would be taxing physically. It's taxing on strong guys physically.

It's true. Worse even, nationalist myths killed millions of people. I sometimes wonder if the world wouldn't be a better place without history and tradition.

man cannot live on bread alone

I don't understand. What is this supposed to be satirizing?

Kek, don't men run that shit even in shitty 3rd world places.

>2015
Do you actively seek things to be triggered by, Sup Forums-kun?

foolish. listen to your father, user.

I'm talking about the middle eastern countries that didn't use to be muslim, the indian and chinese areas that were not muslim and the entirety of indonesia dumbfuck

It's not. The jokes are all at the male's expense.

>comes to this website
>replies to the thread
Do you actively seek out things to be triggered by, tumblr-kun?

>I don't see woman doing this, like it would be taxing physically. It's taxing on strong guys physically.

They can't. I work in a warehouse unloading trailer trucks of cargo. We get paid more than the women working in other departments due to the physical demand. Some women complained that they weren't giving the opportunity to make the same as us.

Management decided or thought avoiding a lawsuit moved the women complaining to our department. The result? 90% of them requested to be transferred back to their previous department by first break, only 2 hours in! The remaining females were allowed to move back to their original department or risk being let go because they could not meet the daily quota of unloading 2 full trailers a day.

Someone fucking end me, I don't want to go to 2018

Then why frame it as a parody?

So, is Sony allergic to box office returns or something?

Poe's law

All of those turned out better due to Islam.

The Middle East was overtaxed and oppressed by the Zoroaster Sassinid and Christian Byzantine.

The Mughal were the most stable and biggest Indian Empire until the British Raj.

Indonesia is overall fine

It poses the women's government as wrong tho

wait wouldn't it be some sort of inverse of poe's law then?

>All of those turned out better due to Islam.
>all their art and culture progress evaporated overnight
>stagnating shitholes full of inbred retards and poverty
keep telling yourself that muhammed

But the Youtube comment was dumb, they're literally making a TV show about no women.

That happend when the British decided to let the Ottoman collapse and arbitrarily remap the Middle East putting fundamentalist in charge.

If you seriously believe culture died immediately after Muslims took over then you're beyond retarded. Europe didn't compare to the Middle East until the 15th century.

GIT DOWN WIT DA MATRIARCHY

Everyone's is. Take, for example, the Arab world. The Arab Barbary slave trade took 1.5 million western Europeans as slaves. The only reason a white diaspora doesn't exist there now is because all the males were castrated.

Then we could get into the number of African slaves they took.

And we could top it off with much of Asia, where unfathomable numbers of people were executed and starved to death in the name of dead-end ideologies.

You're really lacking perspective here.

kek, reminds me of this

>The only reason a white diaspora doesn't exist there now is because all the males were castrated.
hindsight is 20/20 isn't it

>inna woods
cringe

Including mine. Difference is we won. Stop crying about it.

>no sequel where his friends gang rape her and then he throws acid in her face for enticing them to rape her

When Sony pictures goes down Spider-Man will be back at Marvel Studios for good.

this looks unironically funny. but even if i was an incel neckbeard misogynist i hope i would be able to separate a piece of art from the creators ideology and just enjoy it. cos im not a hyper offended autist like sjw/polniggers are

this shit was fun as fuck when it came out

I watched this with the mindset that it was going to be feminist propaganda, but the message at the end was that women need men just as much as men need women and there are masculine things that would be sorely missed if all the women left the world. And the bad guys were the feminazis who were making all the men go extinct actually pretty redpilled if you ask me

all the men left the world* durrrr

I hope they ramp this shit up so that more men awaken to what's going on.

Dealing with the unexposed is fucking annoying as hell.