For me, it's Lil' Jimmy Norton!

For me, it's Lil' Jimmy Norton!

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/debatt/a/zo4K4/svik-inte-flickorna--stoppa-barnaktenskap
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those eyes what the fuck

>(((greenberg)))

Being forgiven doesn't mean you don't have to suffer the consequences, shmucky.

good riddance.

Based Norton

This pope was a mistake.

Christ, his eyes look like the reports the IRL men in black have

Alien infiltrates humans, becomes a priest to gain power
>gets caught raping boys, killed
Was getting caught part of his plan? What a shitty Xeno spy.

>those eyes
Is he a reptilian?

Fucking alien priest raping our kids.

>part of his plan
Fucking this nubile boy... WITH NO CONDOM!

>pedophile priest
>with HIV
>raped 30 children
>that face

This is like something from a movie.

That photo isn't actualy him though right?

I'm assuming the actual priest is an Arab or Black and this took place in Africa.

I'd also say the sub-continent has a shot too.

>he had been beaten before he was crucified and his genitals had been "removed" and placed in his mouth.
>He also had hot road tar poured onto the top of his head which appears to have been done as "torture" after he was hung up but while he was still alive.
>Police believe that he may have been killed by the violent drug gang known as the "Knights Templar."

Not that he didn't have it coming, but damn Mexico is scary.

Im looking forward to the SVU episode

>december 24th, 2017
lol merry christmas gay pedo

That's obviously not him retard.

Pic related. This is the guy. Mexican. That's also not him in the picture being crucified, that's some a-rab in ISIS land.

>Arabic Catholic priest

White Irishmen are the ones who always do this sick shit.

>Knights of Templar

i hate so much when "journalists" put dumb fake photos in their articles.

Who should crucify all gay people to be honest

t. christian

You say that like Arabs aren't marrying little kids all over the middle east. You can even Google news that Sweden was forced to lower the marriageable age to 14 years old.

The don't experience fear too often but those eyes are truly unsettling.

That's not him idiot, that's Marcial Maciel he died of old age in the 2000s, I even went to his funeral, the priest the article is talking about is recent news.

I heard some similar stories about Sicily, but rather than putting hot tar on the guy's head, they douse the guy in honey, pry his mouth open and put honey in there to so insects come.

Fuck off, polberg

link me the real story fags

>White Irishmen are the ones who always do this sick shit

IIRC it was disproportionately Irish because the Irish seminaries dumped priests with "disciplinary issues" on the US, and kept the good ones

You don't post with your name on Sup Forums, Chris

I want to object, but that was mostly true in my country too.

Although this was a spic in spicland, so child rape, aids, torture and vigilante justice are normal there, priests or not.

that's a fucking Sectoid mk II

Links look like fake news.

HE SHOULDA BEEN MOR CAYREFUL

WHO'S THIS "MEGAN?" MEGAN SLAW?
I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE LADY

lol, poor bastard. That image is what pops up in google when you search the rapists name.

Was this guy ALSO a South American kiddie diddler?

I just started listening to O&A again starting with January 2006. God bless Youtube.

>knights templar

Quit roleplaying, christcuck.

As a Catholic, I kind of approve this. Christ explicity approved the death penalty for child molesters, but the way that he was crucified like him kinds bothers me.

The 20th century due to the vocational crisis, the Church got more relaxed in admiting gays to the seminaries. Decades later it backfired hard. It wasnt until Benedict XVI that homos weren't explicitly forbiden from entering the seminaries, but up until today in western countries at least 50% of the new priests are gay. And what happened in ireland in 90% of the case wasn't actual cases of pedofilia but gay ephebofilia. Actual heterosexual pedophile priest, molesting girls, are almost non existant.

>for me it's pope francis

Nah, it's real.

this
>Karma always balances out

>As a Catholic
Fuck off, pedo.

too busy kissing immigrant feet

fuck off back to Sup Forums, kid

>German names are jewish now

demons are real breh

No it's not, the site dailymail sources literally explains that it was a lie.

>dailymail

i wish they were killing muslims like that

are you implying that aren't? many of them fled to the u.s during ww2 because the heavy concentration of jews in germany at the time caused them to chimp out

gay faggot

This is kinda fake news, since the Church doesn't really have any kind of voice in those issues. They can't ACQUIT shit, since these are civil processes, same if a priest killed someone, they'd be judged by a civil tribunal according to the law of the country.

Also priests doesn't even have any special status in the canon law, it's not more special than any catholic baptized. Canon law only regulates ceremonial and disciplinary matters, not civil crimes.

However I wouldn't be surprised if Francis actually dismissed her. He's a retard.

>that image
The responses aren't specific rebuttals and the links given don't deny the initial statements.

Do the faggots who make/post these images think that people won't look up the sources?

>You say that like Arabs aren't marrying little kids all over the middle east.

what
the
fuck
does
this
have
to
do
with
this
conversation?

>You can even Google news that Sweden was forced to lower the marriageable age to 14 years old.
Exactly wrong, bro:
aftonbladet.se/debatt/a/zo4K4/svik-inte-flickorna--stoppa-barnaktenskap

They are having trouble getting the new las exact enough, but they are fighting the right fight (for once).

Sure they do, pedophile apologist.

Yeah, it seems like this guy doesn't even exist. Either someone else was crucified or the entire story is fake. The wonders of the Internet.

>Karma
>not dramatic irony

Why do lots of westerners talk about """karma""" when things like cruel irony (Oedipus the King) exists as a concept?

>sub-faction infighting that led to the deaths of thousands of soldiers and civilians in each instance
>"I-it only happened a few times, so it doesn't count!"
You crusader roleplayers are no different from those Afro-centric revisionists and wannabe vikings.

It refutes the point that the priest could be arab because child molesting is the domain of the Irish.

That's my read on it.