/rlg/ - Reylo General

January 1st Pottery Edition!

Will we have any official Reylo content this year? (feel free to add anything you can think about on this list):
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>TLJ Blu ray with bonus content (April)

Adam interviews Daisy for V Magazine:vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources:Thread archive:archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i9nOEAFClJE
archiveofourown.org/works/13142970
youtu.be/yJbmXvBJhCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do manbabies say this movie ignores past SW movies? It rhymes with nearly every other movie.

oh no! why Best Gril is crie?

>homaging the prequels

God these people in charge of these new films are fucking retards

Sjwhales too

>the saga started with Padme and Anakin
>the saga ends with Rey and Ben Solo

Maximum poetry.

She must redeem him by force if you catch my meaning

Happy New Year my fellow Reylos.

bad direction, writing and acting aside, the idea of the PT was amazing. ROTS almost made it there...almost.

Poetic cinema

youtu.be/i9nOEAFClJE

Luke btfo

Lol this movie as been writen when TFA is in production yet.

Absolutely this.

NOOOO!

It's another one.

After sperging out all over the last RLG until it force autosaged, I found this.

The work of Reyux trolls is never done.

Why do I hate TLJ? Because I fucking love Paterson and this pile of horseshit probably has made Paterson unwatchable for me.

Goddamn, I hate fucking sci-fi.

>Adam will never hug you

I actually loved the political side of PT. Sheev played everyone perfectly. It also showed the hubris of the Jedi which I loved since I'm a big KOTOR fanboy.

>Adam will never kiss you on both cheeks like this fan

Fuck off back to tumblr you cunts. What the fuck are you even doing here?

STOP THIS FUCKING CANCER

will this time work user

Pegging your mom user. Also learn how to filter retard.

>Adam will never grab you and hoist you up while you kick and scream

I approve of this paring only because it its the ONLY part of the EU that the hack writers at Disney actually bothered to steal.

>Light Side Jesus becomes bad guy because of selfish love
>Dark Side Anti-Christ becomes good guy because of selfless love

Love is retarded.

Better than being autistic and insisting everything must be oriented to the OT.

Reyfu.

>Asperger'd all over the last /rlg/ thread
>Undeterred by the emergence of a new one, I have to kill this shit again
>The Last Jedi was actually good, but it stirred up all this damn Reylo shit
>On this very board I had to explain the Mandator IV, and now must kill Reylo threads
>Stupidity is a vast ocean that cannot be killed by one man, but maybe all of Reddit can do something
>All of these threads are shit
>Get a life anons
>Except you can't
Now read the first letter of all that to find out what weapon will destroy this thread.

archiveofourown.org/works/13142970

Post your favourite fics

Kinda sad the end to them, Revan and bastilla have a child but they never lived together in the end.

This...this is some good shit.

Same ending Reylo will have. ;_;

>that word
What is that? Please explain.

At least they fuxxed though...

feelsbadman i know you will come too see the light that is rlg

Who hurt you user?

I will fight to destroy /rlg/ until my batteries are DRAINED!

Reyux forever!

I don't have to do shit, faggot. It's bad enough that we have sjws making 24/7 doctor tumblr threads, now we have mouseshills and literal tumblr cross posters making 24/7 generals of a cringy twilight tier ship from soy wars.

Mine stood over my bed with a glow-in-the-dark dildo too user ;_;

Imagine yourself as Ben:

As you're doing her, you can feel her vag tightening. Suddenly it feels like something is phantomly stroking your dick. At the same time, it feels like someone is sticking her tongue straight into your scrotum and tickling you. You then feel like your dick is in her butt although you are physically in her vagina. Her moaning echos in your brain, which causes you to moan, and your moan goes into her brain and causes her to moan more, creating a feedback loop. You then try to grab her tits and try to finger her nipples only to find out you're fingering her nipples and clit at the same time and her clit gets so aroused you feel it phantomly going into your urethra blocking any semen from coming out. She can feel all the man juice smooshing around in your dick as if her boobs have three gallons of milk in a balloon ready to pop but you're psychically binding her chest with you soul and she can't burst so she mentally cockblocks you from coming and you two stay in this endless loop of metaphysical masturbation for ever because your ghosts have reached that place where even time seems to glow and you forget you're fucking and you begin to have force acid trips until you physically relax and finally jizz in her.

jesus christ, take a moment out and re-read what you type next time

My battery is running out.

And with my last gasp I scream REYUX FOREVER!

anakin and padme knew each other for years
rey and kylo have spent a few minutes with each other, why are they talking like they know each other

They force bonded.

whats make reylo a twilight user? wtf you talking about

Who cares? Anakin fell in love with Padme almost immediately. Plus that's just looking at cinematic parallels that are obviously there.

Rey has canonical body shame now, she's not gonna make little Jedi with Ben. Can't you just savor the impending doom of physical Reylo in the coming face of platonic Reylo instead of being salty that a no girls allowed franchise now has two back-to-back trilogies with romance at the heart of their stories?

>Wasted in a shit trilogy.
bravo Rian
bravo Kathleen

They are bonded

Not sure if women in these threads or just gays

Why would faggots be into non-faggots?

The answer is both.

Mostly NEET females and a couple of prequel loving soybois.

Force Bond user. It's so strong they were even able to see each other's futures and in Ben's case their pasts. Within EU it causes emotions and thoughts to even drift between those bonded. It would bring about an understanding between two people that non bonded people could understand. It's not a normal connection, but deeper. Would explain why Kylo was so soft towards her (despite being enemies) and him being cool with her calling him Ben.

Besides they automatically picked up on how lonely the other was so I really do think they can pick up on emotional queues through the bond at this point too.

Kylo is the most Light Side sensitive Force user in the galaxy, Rey is the most Dark Side sensitive Force user in the galaxy. They're cosmically drawn to each other because they're both trying to create balance; disturbances keep arising because they won't accept that they were just meant to cancel each other out.

>comparing Padme/Anakin with fucking Rey/Kylo
This shit is going too far.

>the women in this thread are desperate for cock
>the dudes in here are desperate for pussy

Am i the only connecting 1 and 2 together here ?

B A D W R I T I N G

post more reylo and ignore the whiny faggots

uh... n-noo

I dont understand why people defend Anidala so fiercely, their chemistry was absolutely garbage

STOP THIS NOW

>Anakin and padme knew each other for years

No they didn't. They knew each other for like a week maximum, then didn't see each other for years, and immediately fell in love when seeing each other again

because you fags arent even talking about the mythology and themes, you are just shipping 2 fictional characters fucking. Also not acknowledging how shit the writing in the actual movie is because it has 20 minutes of Reylo content in a 152 runtime. DISGUSTING.

>Anidala
kys fucking shipper

like most things in the PT, the concept was a guaranteed homerun....but then George and bad casting happened.

holy fucking shit youre right, im retarded

who hurt you user?

Too bad we're all hundreds of miles apart from each other at best.

Holy shit, I-I'm crying...

Well Reylo is basically Anidala with tons of chemistry, and a good leading man.

>Reylo
>Anidala
You all deserve something worse than hell.

I just don't hold it to a very high standard because its so fucking cringey when I watch it

a lot of the responses on here are just from salty losers that self identify with Kylo Ren and hate being reminded of the fact that edgy misanthropes who go around killing everyone and their father don't get the girl. Just because Finn Diesel and Inside Llewyn Dameron don't bang Rey doesn't mean she has to get with Ren and rule over the shitty empire like in your midnight fantasies, this isn't fucking Celebrity Bachelor. Go jerk off to your animes you stupid neckbeards

>shot reverse shot is the same as shot reverse shot

Part of the magic of Reylo is that you don't have to explicitly define Reylo in order to express the animal magnetism of the ship.

Go back to the dreamwidth user meme you come from, bitch.

You are such a girl it's not even funny.

>the ship.
KILL YOURSELF

I'm actually only here because I want to kiss Kylo (and Adam) but interesting take!

youtu.be/yJbmXvBJhCs
This music is great, give some reylo feels

DON'T WORRY REY-CHAN I'LL SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELF

Same. We're just mostly horny here.

But this is the story of a slave a girl, who loves fairy tales while surviving in the shithole of Jakku that got caught up in an actual fairy tale.

She found adventure, her first friend, a father figure, her first love, her first heartbreak.

To be continued.

Don't be such a retard is all im saying, your missing the point of the movie.

That's really deep, I had not thought of it before

Rian pls go

It was much better in the Clone Wars cartoon. Changed Anakin from a whiny faggot to a fucking Chad.

Sorry, but this isn't a story. It's a long Jedi PSA about the dangers of dating non-Force-sensitive girls.

Maybe Anakin would have been a proud papa if he hadn't been so hellbent on banging some rando who doesn't even sense the Force.

>implying Rey wasnt one of the Jedi students who escaped the kylo massacre and had her memory wiped by luke
>implying Kylo doesnt know Rey since childhood
>implying shes not Obi-Wan's granddaughter and Kylo wasnt just baiting with his "youre nobody" and "your just a scavenger" negging
>implying stacy and chad need more than a few days to know if theyre right for each other or not
>implying anyone who meets Reyfu doesnt fall madly in love with her (both her character and the actress)

fuck off

It's me again.

The SpergLord who did the Mandator-IV thread and ruined the last /rlg/.

I used 30% of my power bank reviving my computer so that I could destroy it once again.

Fuck you, normalfags. Just let go of this ship and do something else with your time.

ROTS has more pathos alone than the OT