Hype?

I'm a lover of bad movies and always have been. Not till recently did I really look into The Room. With all the hype going around what do you lads think ? Is it seriously the best worst movie ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-20FP8RH3s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hsk6vFGzX3I
youtube.com/watch?v=HyOjwZo6QhU
youtube.com/watch?v=rEpyLzHeozY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it might be the worst "bad" movie since it's not that terrible overall. The fact that you can laugh and be engaged through the whole thing shows it's done something right. On that same note, Plan 9 From Outer Space is not that bad either, it's on par with nearly every other B movie made in the fifties.

*best "bad" movie

Step aside.

I dunno, Schorched Heat is a pretty close competitor

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=n-20FP8RH3s

It lives up to the hype

nothing can beat Neil Breen
wiseau is a pretender

Also check out this hunk of shit m.youtube.com/watch?v=hsk6vFGzX3I

youtube.com/watch?v=HyOjwZo6QhU
this is the best worst movie of all time

Not even 10 mins in and it feels like a half hour

Maybe, it's mostly about Tommy's personality. His best performance is playing the director. And the fact that pretty boy Greg turned out to be a great writer.

well the beginning of it fucking sucks and I mean that in the worst way possible, but it gets good

It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

How the FUCK does someone say they're a lover of bad movies without having watched The Room???!?!?! GO FUCKING WATCH IT, YOU SHIT-LICKING IMBECILE!!!!!!! It's like saying "Hey, I'm a real film buff, what's this Apocalypse Now everyone's always talking about?" Jesus christ!!!!

Agreed, it's one of the most watchable bad films in history. It's less about it just being a bad film and more about how uniquely bad it is, there's never been anything quite like it.

There are some great parts but for real the sex and music scenes are too long and not enjoyable even ironically.

Still a really "good" bad movie but the reality doesn't quite match the reputation at this point.

Desperate Lives

most over-the-top anti-drug movie in history youtube.com/watch?v=rEpyLzHeozY

dont die on me

Im a Room fanatic. Please watch it. Tommy was pretty awkward at TIFF (he still thinks its a LEGIT hollywood drama but will cash in on the laughs none the less)

Anyway... Once you watch it prepare to watch it at least twice a year for the rest of your life

Never in the history of human breens has there been a better worst director.

Well I finished it. They have no concept of cutting. 2nd takes all over the place. It’s like birdemic but even less happens

I feel that Neil Breen is just making bad movies on purpose. Like, they don't come off as "an incompetent director tries but fails to make a good movie" they are more "an incompetent director tries to make a bad movie". The way he writes his characters and the way he has so many nods to the audience with his props and poor acting make me think he is just doing it on purpose.

Something like Road to Revenge comes off as more "bad director trying to make a good movie" than anythin Neil Breen has made.