Finally get a comic accurate live action Batman

>Finally get a comic accurate live action Batman
>Kills

Is Snyder the Bendis of capeshit movies?

Bendis?

Brian Michael Bendis.

I odn't think you realize how many different interpretations of Batman there's been OP.

>doesn't understand that batman didn't kill before the metropolis invasion
>bendis
Nice meme

Brian Michael Bendis?

THE Brian Michael Bendis?

Yeah, the comic book- I mean, you know, the comic book writer Brian Michael Bendis.

No, you're just bitchy.

Bendis writes comic books?

That's what I heard. I heard he writes comic books.

Graphic Novels?

>What falls is fallen
That does sound like a Bendis line.

The whole movie is about him becoming a crazed murder because of Superman and coming to terms with the fact that it was a bad move. I don't even like BvS, but it's like some of you need everything directly explained to you.

I get what they were trying to do but that's not an excuse to make Batman a murderer in his first DCEU appearance

Bendis?

>Finally get a comic accurate live action Batman
>Isn't comic accurate

wut

I don't have a problem with batman killing, this isn't comicbook batman, my problem is that Snyder keeps talking about staying true to characters and staying faithful to canon as if he knows what that means

He said that his batman killed in this film because he did in the dark Knight returns, even though batman doesn't kill a single person in that book

Snyder is the problem, I really hope he's got barely any influence on the solos

>Doesn't understand that you can't deconstruct a character before constructing them
Nice try Snyder

Oh fuck off you Batfags can deal with one fucking Elseworlds where Batman is the bad guy in contrast to the Endless Elseworlds were he is a paragon of purity.

Honestly, it looks stupid IRL. First off, there's so much padding on the chest that he looks fat. The thickness of the cowl and the raised shoulders make it look like he has no neck. There's too much emphasis on the fake muscles.

Brian Michael Bendis, yes. Bendis, the writer Brian Michael Bendis. The comic book writer, Brian Michael Bendis who writes comics.

(Do people actually read those?)

>he has no neck.
That picture was edited. It was from a magazine cover and Ben is so big that they shopped him with no neck.

Also fuck you it looks great. Adding muscle definition is the way to go because otherwise he doesn't look like Batman and looks like some armored up faggot like Bale's.

Reminder that Bale got so huge for the role they asked him to slim back down.

Read?

Yes, read the text Bendis writes.

Suicide Squad flashbacks show us a non murderer Batman