Netflix's 'Bright' Is A Terrible Movie, So Please Don't Watch It

>(((Please Don't Watch It)))

Please Sup Forums do what this kind critic is telling you and don't watch the movie. You trust Forbes don't you user?

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/12/22/netflixs-bright-is-a-terrible-movie-please-dont-watch-it/#500ba67d518f

only a faggot makes the same thread over and over again

is that the best you got

Are critic supposed to say that?

(((mendelson)))

>Mendelson

>ah, yes. This is the perfect image of myself that I want to attach to my name and show the whole world

(((Mendelson)))

>Elves are Jews
>Elves were pretty hot
>Jews are hot
inb4 ash joke

>Mendelson

something feels fishy here. im sensing an industry wide mailing list ala gamergates "gamejournospros" email group. why there is a concerted effor to tank bright i dont know but im about to watch it, will be good to see for myself

Are they calling it racist yet?

Seriously Sup Forums, why do ((they)) hate this movie so much? Will Smith is a good goy, always does what he's told.

I mean the movie isn't perfect, but the premise was fun and it was enjoyable experience.

It's atleast a strong 6 to light 7.

There is, just like this bizarre John Wick thing for Luke Skywalker. Where the everloving fuck did that come from.

>mendelson

SM is in the Mouse’s pocket. He’s shitting on Bright now and will continue to take shots at Netflix up until Disney’s streaming service launches.

Around elves watch yourselves

>Seriously Sup Forums, why do ((they)) hate this movie so much?
they hate it because it was written by this straight white male

at first I wasn't going to seeing as I don't enjoy Will Smiths acting outside of I am Legend but this makes me want to find out why exactly it's getting such controversy

It's a movie that features racism but doesn't force a lesson about it down your throat.

That's literally the entire controversy, outside of a few critics just being too retarded to follow a very simple plot about everyone wanting a magic fucking wand for themselves.

Watch The Last Jedi and then watch Bright and assuming you're not retarded you'll figure out what a bad movie really is.

cool sounds good

>straight
>male
arguable

I only know Forbes as that entity that tells us who the (((richest people in the world))) are in a convenient list.

>You trust Forbes don't you user?
I don't, haven't trusted Forbes since early 2016. Can't even remember the red flag that caused it but they're on my shit list.

I stopped going to Forbes when they started blocking adblock users.

heh, that's a really good summation of the reaction to Bright.

It's not a bad film at all, but (((critics))) want you to be reactionary to everything.