Where the FUCK do they go from Episode VIII?

Where the FUCK do they go from Episode VIII?
I really don't know how they can salvage this franchise after Cuck Johnson and feminazis ruined it

the answer is to dont think about it,
just cut star wars completly from your life.

The best advice you will ever receive on this board.

Rey will build a lightsaber
Klyo Ren will do bad things
Rebels will fight empire
Klyo Ren will fight Rey
The movie will conclude in some sort of way
There will be an episode 10 some years from now

No, the best thing to do is to like the originals, enjoy and respect the originals as decent movies and Lucas' vision, and to disregard the Disney movies completely

I just pretend Star Wars ended with the prequels, life is much simpler that way.

Yes, the six movies is all we ever needed, viewing the original six as the "Complete Saga" is the best that any man can do. Disney can only bring greed and corruption to the Star Wars franchise

Episode IX will end with Rey allahuakbaring the Falcon into Oversized Superweapon #9001 and ending the Empire/First Order once and for all

You'll get Rebel Alliance 2.0 destroying The First Order and Rey killing Kylo in a mediocre saber duel and you'll like it.

JJ will cobble together some decontextualized and therefore meaningless fucking anime ending references.

Pretty much this. They'll do a time jump of a year or two. The Resistance will have rebuilt itself. Everyone will have had time to mature a little bit. Rey will be a proper Jedi Knight (if you think she's a Master because she can make things float and swing a saber, you're an idiot). Finn, Poe, and Rose will be higher on the totem poll, though they'll both be more concerned with saving lives than blowing shit up.

Kylo Ren will be going around throwing Star Destroyers with the Force or something suitably cool. He'll use the Knights of Ren to hunt Rey, which will make a nice second act end point.

Honestly, this should be the easy part. Its why a competent brainlet like J.J. Abrams will be fine doing it. He doesn't have space to do mystery box, Lost bullshit, he just has to tie up the series and bring things to a satisfying conclusion. And he has Terrio with him who is a good writer.

We didn't need three prequels. One could have been fine. George numbering these movies was his worst, first mistake.

Star Wars Ep. IX: New Moon

I can't take kylo serious as the main villain. No one did, not even his own army.

Snoke has to be brought back somehow.

Episode 7/8/9 are not sequels at all and don’t even focus on the skywalker family or bring any sort of closure to anything. They should be something entirely different not called “episodes”

>rebels fight the empire
>empire suffers a defeat
>next film the empire is stronger as if nothing happened
>repeat for another nine films

Kylo impregnates Rey

Rey becomes Super Tengen Toppa Mary Sue and wipes out the entire Empire in one hit.

Calling Star Wars "episode IV" was fine. The problem is a) autists who need every single fucking detail of the movies explained to them in detail (e.g., the Clone Wars) and b) greedy fucks who could profit off said autists and other nostalgiafags. That would have happened regardless of what Lucas called his first movie.

Rey impregnates Kylo

The Resistance summons reinforcements from nowhere, despite being reduced to 15 people. They fight and defeat the first order even though they survived much greater losses. Kylo chooses one path. Rey chooses the opposite. One of them dies.

The End

>despite being reduced to 15 people
Literally how. Seriously, how did the Rebels fuck up so badly since their victory at Endor?

Yeah pretty much. I never much gave a fuck what happened afterwards or before the OT.

I could have done with one prequel and been fine with it. Even if you watch the prequel trilogy, the third one is the only one that actually has anything important happening in it. George could have made "The Beginning" back in 1999 (with some much needed writing help) and made the best film SW film of the whole bunch.

>hey so maybe this first order plan isn't so bad
>wut
>yeah I mean maybe we could just tone down the violence create some form of input from other galaxies...
>wut

Mark my words, people will rewatch the sequel trilogy and skip TLJ entirely and nothing of value will be lost because JJ is going to retcon it anyways.
>inb4 hurrr durr skip the entire ST

that already happened when they had unprotected insertion through their fingertips.
>Rey will start 9 preggers from a force baby cap this

>yoda can touch people physically
>slightly blue luke comes back in episode 9 as a force ghost

>Kylo Ren isn't part of the Skywalker famly.

Ok.

>kylo was the only interesting character
maybe you're on to something.

>some ships will shoot each other
>rey will effortlessly be kylo ren and whomever else if put against her
>kid with the broomstick will probably be killed to motivate her
>poe will probably dye his hair purple in memory of admiral holdo
>he won't remember that you can kill an entire fleet by ramming, or ever set an autopilot to do that again. He'll just touch is now purple hair and shed a tear midcombat before shooting something else

broom boy will come in like anakin and fuck shit up.
Kylo ren will start stomping and yelling as broom boy knocks shit over and destroys countless ships. "Oops!"

>no kylo

I woulda voted for him. Christ rose got 3%

We have just folded space from IX.
Many machines on Ix.

Nobody wants unspecial people in their space operas. You either gotta be a Jedi or a pilot/soldier that's worth a damn. Rose is basically useless. How long before I can buy her toy for $2.99?

Kill yourself, attwhore tripposter.

Does it matter? They can spew whatever they want on the screen and automatically print a billion dollars just from the brand alone. "Plot" is hardly even relevant in a situation like that. If anything, they should cut back on actors and writers and just focus on reducing expenses to increase overall profit, since more "investment" in those things is simply irrelevant to box office performance.

They didn't. The Rebels built a Republic. They had their own fleet and society. The First Order built itself up from the remnants of the Empire, funding itself from mining (this bit about mining is stated in VIII). The Republic did not consider the First Order a serious threat, but Leia did, and she gathered a group of like minded people into the Resistance, mostly made up of Rebel diehards like Ackbar. This isn't the main Republic force or even the bulk of it.

All that shit is destroyed by the First Order with Starkiller base. Leaving the Resistance with their shitty old equipment and their reduced numbers. No one really wants to help when they see the Resistance about the be destroyed, but they'll flock to them once they hear everything that happened at the end of VIII.

It'd be nice if so called fans watched the movies and tried to understand what was happening