What will happen in season 7?

What will happen in season 7?
Will the monarch be able to arch venture?
Will venture brun his brothers company to the ground?
Will david bowie be found?

>Will the monarch be able to arch venture?

I'm expecting some inner turmoil over discovering that he's enjoying the Blue Morpho persona way too much.

>Will venture brun his brothers company to the ground?

Probably not yet, I mean if they fuck it up here where would they move? With Orpheus' place?

>Will david bowie be found?

lol

When are they going to just tell us theyre brothers?

Or that jonas was the monarchs father and blue morpho was ventures

>and blue morpho was ventures

Impossible, since he shared womb with Jonas Jr and he looks exactly like Jonas Sr

I still liked it, feels very much like venture bros but I guess season 6 just didnt have much adventuring.
When red death appears however I was pissed because his 2 episodes were great yet this season was very short only having 8 episodes.

Double pregnancy. Doc was moprhos. JJ was Ventures

No, it has plenty of relevance, and Futurama was perfectly worthwhile after the movies.

And what Rusty is doing is running something basically equivalent to Venture Industries in it's glory days under his father into the ground even faster than he ran the original Venture Industries into the ground. At least financially.

He is actually kind of doing relevant super science, but he spends money hand over fist and is both dismissive of, and incompetent at day to day investor satisfying stuff. It's actually kind of interesting because it's a complex sort of failing in him, and one that has nobler aspects. Like, the arc of him going up and down with the boys and eventually unfucking himself and being somewhat better when he was forced to treat them like irreplacable human beings, shows he's not a total ass. I mean, yeah, he's still pretty bad, but he does care, and do his best.

He cares about science too, and although he could do a lot better and he's definitely willing to do, and has done unethical things with his new resources, it is some what laudable. He's not just purely getting by. He wants to do the science.

Of course, again, his incompetence in general and especially with basic business sense, and his contempt for "little details" like that are going to run Venture Industries into a fucking ditch. Further, it's publically traded, and while he probably has a goodly stake, this will be held to account more quickly.

So Rusty is still fucking up, but in a more nuanced, quicker paced fashion than before.

Are you saying that Venture and the morpho both fucked the same broad at once?

Who would stop them?

The season after the revival was one of the best seasons Futurama had, though. It's the seasons after that felt like they just stopped trying.

adult swim and dark horse make a venture bro
art book coming this year

The Monarch will keep on being the Blue Morpho. Dr. Mrs The Monarch will find out, but then get incredibly turned on be the Monarch's supposed brilliance and evil. The Monarch will try to object but stops because he is enjoying the loving too much.

Rusty will somehow fall ass backwards into creating a great product for the trade show. The company will be saved.

He wasn't really Bowie.

I just never bothered with this season because I'm tired of them waiting to get down to brass tacks, which is mainly dealing directly with Rusty's ENORMOUS stack of issues.

It's not as though I didn't find seasons four and five entertaining but they're tiptoeing around the major elephant in the room despite hinting regularly at how fucked up he is.

Like that shit with Gentleman, Actionman and the grenade? They straight up made a seven year old pull a Captain America for the sake of a joke.

Rusty used to be the kind of kid that would die a horrible death to save a dog. Shouldn't that be a major point of interest considering that he's the main character?

Shouldn't we finally pick up where we left off in season 03 and hit the turning point for Rusty whether its for better or for worse?

But no, we fucking do an entire fucking season on the Monarch and while I'm sure it was entertaining I don't really give a shit.

Eh but we already know its because he was forced to do those things he resented his dad. We also know he doesnt want to be seen as the bad guy since season 3 with dr kilinger.

He is a bad person but doesnt want to admit it, like at all.

Besides this season the monarch is cool, hell more of a good guy than rusty

Personally I loved the latest season but I don't like how Monarch is pulling away from Dr Mrs The Monarch, turning her into the typical disapproving-wife-archetype. I liked when they were a pair, I liked when Monarch tells her "You're like my best friend", I think they work well together. I would rather see them paired against Venture than infighting.

One of the top 5 greatest american animated shows ever made, it would be great shame if the jews at adult swim decide to cancelled this show like did to metalocalypse.

You're entirely missing the point of what I'm getting at, I'm not concerned with "Rusty hates his dad because traumatic past" I'm concerned with "We are aware that Rusty is a pathetic mess of a human being, but just HOW fucked up in the head is he actually and what was the turning point?"

I'm talking about maybe the show actually focusing on the twisted juxtaposition of his almost cliched levels of pure hearted shounen hero as a kid to the fuck up he is right now.

Rusty may have had a question of a sort posed to him by Killinger, but he hasn't actually addressed the sheer scope of just what the fuck his life even is.

It's not about whether or not he's a good person or what he even wants to believe, it's about the character actually looking at "hey maybe I need to think about the person I used to be and the person I am right now."

Are you implying Blue Morpho wasn't the mother?

I just finished season 4 and that musical special.

Im upset now
But as a kid I thought he hated all that exploring and I re-watched the entire series this year and never noticed kid rusty to be adventure loving unless im missing episodes, he mostly seemed to be dragged around them or ignorant of the situation. To me rusty is just a lazy wanna be super scientist that is willing to do questionable moral things or skip over important details to get to his goals.

Again, you're entirely missing the point. It's not about whether or not he loved adventure or his levels of competence, its about the fact that
judging from what we've seen, he had a shockingly good heart as a kid.

We always saw him to be nice and sweet in pretty much every flashback before puberty but it wasn't until the grenade joke in season six
that we really got an inkling of the kind of kid he was.

Like what kind of dude is willing to make a sacrifice play at age SEVEN? He had no idea the grenade was a dud, by all rights he would
have been blown up but he went for it anyway.

Then flashforward to now and we have... Rusty.

THAT is what I want the show to focus on. Kid Rusty would be absolutely horrified at the sort of person he became and tiny almost microscopic
bits of that same kid are despite everything, still alive in him as an adult.

What we need to lead up to isn't "good vs bad" because that's an obvious answer, fuck no he isn't good but what the fuck does that even
matter considering the world they live in?

The question I want them to eventually get to is Rusty honestly remembering the person he used to be and what he used to believe in and
thinking "just what the fuck have I been doing?"

They actually DID deal with the fall-out from S3 with Rusty: he has basically allowed Dean and Hank to become their own men, granted with the occasional backslide.

Also, the damage done to Rusty by his dad/OG Team Venture isn't the kind that can be punched away.

Jonas Venture is dead dead dead and the best Rusty can do with regards to revenge for that, is to continue surviving and functioning (best he can). For all of the abuse inflicted upon him, Rusty is shockingly functional all things considered

As Gentleman/Action Man, Rusty has largely made peace with them. They were horrible horrible human beings to him yes. And helped fuck him up mentally.

But at the end of the day, Rusty has opted to forgive them as far as being the bigger man. Which again, isn't the sort of thing most people want to see in term of dealing with child abusers. But at the end of the day, Rusty has decided that he will forgive them and not even let them know that he's chosen to be the bigger man.

They've actually fucking done that.

Rusty knows damn well his father ruined his life with his parenting style. At the same time, he knows he got to do a LOT of shit that kids his ages never got to do.

It's the "Your reward for being Batman is that you get to be Batman" Syndrome. Rusty may have been abused six ways to Sunday, but at the end of the day, he's lived a life most people his age would have given anything to live. Consequences be damned.

And again, given what we saw with Action Johnny (Quest) and other child adventurers, Rusty is quite well off. On a conscious level, he knows he got fucked over by life but still knows that regardless, he's done good for himself in spite of the hell he endured.

They won't get rid of Venture Brothers because of a variety of reasons:

1. They don't own it outright and the show would continue on another network/streaming site

2. It's their ONLY prestige show PERIOD. Everything else they put out is strictly lowest common denominator.

3. Due to the general shitty nature of their pool of talent, Doc Hammer and Jackson Publik basically are the network's go-to "fixers" who are brought on to fix shows the network greenlighted that are in trouble. Case in point, the two of them are basically the unofficial show-runners of Superjail at this point.

They really shouldn't have canceled aqua teen.

Or better yet, green lit all those shitty live action stuff, they were always at their best with animation. Only tim and eric was the only good live action thing I seen(and even that show had a few meh things)

The Monarch and Dr. Venture discover that they're twin brothers and become the Venture Brothers. Hank and Dean were a red herring the entire time. The intro sequence changes to reflect this

I always wondered about that picture shown in season 4.

Also monarch does look like rusty.

I wonder if this was planned since season 1? surely not.

They did they whole Dr. Venture death fake out in 607 which was hinged on Dr. Venture looking like the Monarch so I'm almost certain the brother reveal is coming next season

Bowie is no where to be found because he got shot while being in crow form and he is presumably dead