Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does she have no teeth?

The Robert Pattinson of this trilogy

stop posting this ugly bitch and her toy

Poor Adam

He'll manage

If he doesn't go full Adrian Brody or reveal his power level he'll have a respectable career and hoards of fangirls, he'll be fine.

Not surprising. I don't think anyone can come back from fucking Lena Dunham.

How would you feel if you were trying to be a cool antagonist in a movie franchise that has been thoroughly emasculated?

The absolute state of Boyega

Better than most of his co-stars because he's actually going to have a pretty good career after NuWars.

Reminder that Boyega is in the closet and has a crush on Adam. The irony.

Like Ford, he'll be the only actor remembered for other roles than Star Wars

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
he was lena dunham's fuckbuddy for over half a decade, like TLJ he's past the point of redemption

BLEACHED

looks like they're just trying to have the chick in the middle

Fucking hell looks like he doesn't even want to be there

You can see that Boyega is the one that initiates the switch, not her

>the virgin john boyega
>The Chad Adam "Pile" Driver

He either needs to permanently have long hair or get his ears fixed

If he ever divorces his wife i'm sure Daisy will be right there

>that beta JJ
all that money and fame and you still get nervous for photos

We need s FinnKylo ship going on

t. Boyega internet defense force

Actually this. Look closer guys.

nah, just a fellow dark skinned awkward manlet

HIGH TEST

Pretty sure he already secured himself a steady flow of kino roles with "Paterson" (2016) alone.

Yeah. I could see Adam going on to be as big as Harrison Ford if he stays on target

I told you faggots already John is closeted and him and Daisy are besties that fangirl over Adam and John is her wingman.

>a gallon of milk every day

Master Skywalker's training secret.

DADDY REN

Milk actually has a ton of bovine estrogens linked to estrogenic effects in men

Do not drink milk. It’s fatty and sugary. Drink. Some. Water.

BIG

Maybe Disney will buy WWE so we can have some marvel and star wars heroes wrestle irl.

You can't JUST drink water, faggot

I drink milk here and there, but I really try to cut down on it. Used to think I was hard drinking a gallon of milk a day, carrying the jug around campus like an autist, but then I read a little bit on it and realized it is shilled hard by dairy as essential when it really isnt

soyboy smile but on a girl

I wonder if he’s like mark and also hates nuWars. Either that or he’s just always uncomfortable and unhappy looking.

Their body types are like complete polar opposites.

It's tradition for the SW protagonist's actor to be angsty and emo.

Even if you're in the trilogy where the Force Antichrist has hijacked the entire narrative universe instead of just the known galaxy and you're the villain.

How does he manage to appear masculine with such a short chin? He has Ross-tier face proportions.

Driver initiates the switch by walking straight at Boyega without decelerating. Boyega was gonna move or get moved.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Are you blind, he even had his arm around Boyega until Finn initiated the switch. I'm guessing whoever is taking the picture is telling them in what order to stand

most of them are "on the down low" yes

>I wish I was home

He is probably shy, introverted and insecure but loves acting so he can’t give it up and needs to do interviews and shit to make money

I mean, he’s a marine vet. He’s probably pretty tough

Imagine being Adam Driver in Girls and having to be all like “damn, Lena Dunham, you fuckin` fine, all sexy with your mayonnaise stuffed into an industrial sized garbage bag body and horrific snaggle toothed monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me.” when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Adam and not only act on that show while Lena Dunham flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favourable lighting barely concealing her cellulite and blotchy skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that scene. Not only having to tolerate her moon-faced fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she’s TOTALLY EMPOWERED and DAMN, LENA DUNHAM LOOKS LIKE THAT?! because they’re not the ones who have to sit there and watch her hippoish fucking face contort into types of smug smirks you didn’t even know existed before that day. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of 7/10's and Iraqi captives for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Missouri. You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that’s breaking out on her rotund stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her “curvaceous (for that is what she calls herself)” beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with Pinkberry and Cinnabun in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you’re fucking Adam Driver. You’re not going to lose your future Star Wars money over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

At what point did he have his arm around Boyega? Are you blind? It's okay if you're blind, handicaps don't offend me.

LOOK AT ME

LOOK AT ME

I AM THE THICCBOI NOW

Is this a shoop

>works his way to the top with a face like that
>single handedly carrying nu wars
>doesn't give a fuck about pushing politics or the attention he's getting
>unironically works out erry day to get out his anger
/our guy/

Is this pasta?

If this is not pasta then goddamn, well done user.

No, it is real. But to be fair it’s the jacket making his hips look wide. Look at the zippers, they make a / \ shape which gives the illusion of wide hips.

How fucking new are you?

Everything on 4chin is pasta, you newfag fuck. Lurk moar

The jacket wouldn't actually fit like that if his hips weren't wider than his shoulders, he also wouldn't have a thigh gap like that. He must have had some growth disorder.

>Is this pasta?

she unironically looks similar to that 56er from stranger things

You're my favourite. So emotional!

He’s wearing a bomber jacket. The waist is elastic and it contracts when it’s not zipped up. Hence the / \ shape.

Yeah exactly, hence it molds to his body shape which is abnormally feminized.

But look at his pants, dude's thicc

She could look halfway fuckable in that pic if you could see her damn teeth

Most people’s shoulders aren’t so wide that they would even out the elastic on the waist.

I don't think he likes Daisy. Look at his body language here

Daisey stole them.

>shrivels away from the slag

I don't see the problem desu

I wouldn't like her either, ruined a franchise for everyone else and took a fat shit on their careers

>Slinks behind Boyega
>Averts eye contact
Looks like a case of her wanting him and he reciprocates none of it

She's very thirsty for him. Like he would want to date a starlet who is going to be a literal who after SW.

he accidentally ordered 88 pints of full fat milk

>let me use my master skills of interpreting body language to support my shitty shipping theories
Sup Forums - Tumblr

>he hates her
>YOU MUST BE A SHIPPER

Don't you have a thread to spam Finncuck?

link that interview user!

I am starting to like this nigger, never even seen the prequels.
Seems almost human.

he's just tired from carrying the weight of the franchise

>full fat
so milk

the white man strikes again!

Why is she wearing so many belts like an jrpg character

Which interview?

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER

Young Space Snape is gonna do fine. He's the breakout star of this shitfest.

He's steel, forged in the hottest fire.

Well Ex-Marine and Nasty Bicycle Accident Vet.

Study body language, dude. It's amazing what's hidden in plain sight.
Best one is the Joi actress giving laser-eyes to the Goose while he tries to
avoid looking at her without looking like he's trying to avoid looking at her.

The world is an amazing place if you let it.

Ironic... they could give the white boy depth, but not themselves.

>carrying the jug arount campus
user, I can't even imagine. That's funny as hell.

Sauce on the actress?
That's actually a nice sentiment, too.

Boyega is a really chilled guy. He must be feeling really bad now since Disney cucked him so much in TLJ.

>"OH BOYEGA YOUR CHARACTER IS GONNA BE SUCH A HERO... ACTUALLY YOU CAN BE THE LOVE INTEREST OF THIS ASIAN CHICK AND LITERALLY DO NOTHING BUT FIGHT A CHARACTER WHO COMES BACK FROM THE DEAD AND DIES AGAIN"

Honestly I'd rather he have been the force sensitive guy because he actually had a character arc in Force Awakens but Rian just ruined him like he did with every other character

Coming to TFA I thought he was just a diversity hire but now it's obvious that he's the only one worth a damn in the new cast.

Proof PROOOF! THAT Star Wars THREADS AND THEIR POSTERS ARE REDDIT SCUM

He is a diversity hire. The guy is talented but his entire character just screams diversity hire

She's the asian Leslie Jones. I feel immediate anger and disgust when I see her bc of her looks.

Its like a completley average girl wished for a part in Star Wars to a magical rapping genie.

How do we save him?

Underrated