>unforgettable designs
>tons of new characters
>new angles for old characters
>the last decade of saturated colors
>the last decade of non-photoshop differential color shading
>Elseworlds and What Ifs published regularly
>literal who OCs getting 12-issue series and 6-issue minis

How can the 00s and 10s even compete?

Why is it always one extreme or the other with you faggots?

You'll find that most of Sup Forums's userbase is composed of moviedrones who have never read a comic and if they have, they've never read anything pre-2001. They buy into the stale memes of pop culture experts and learn to blindly hate 90s comics. Those who appreciate 90s comics are therefore doubly zealous in defending them.

Punisher
Hulk
Busiek Avengers
JLA
Giffen/DeMatteis JLI
Morrison Animal Man
Morrison Doom Patrol
Batman Adventures
Superman Adventures
Sensational She-Hulk
Simonson Fantastic Four

Those were pretty much the only superhero comics in the 90s that were worth shit. And like half of them started in the 80s. Plus 2099 is really more of a "guilty pleasure" than anything else and arguably doesn't even belong on the list.

If you look through the catalog and count threads, you'll find that at any given time, as long as there hasn't been some huge announcement/event/leak/reveal that day to offset things, Sup Forums is on average about 60% cartoon threads, 10% off-topic threads, 10% adaptation threads, 10% webcomic threads, and 10% comic book threads.

It's weird that comics even get thrown in with cartoons on this board given that there's so little actual comics discussion.

>not posting Jim Lee Xmen

X-men in the 90's was fucking amazing.

>It's weird that comics even get thrown in with cartoons on this board given that there's so little actual comics discussion.

It's an old conundrum. If there was a /comics/ board people would debate what a comic entails (obviously floppies and GNs would be fair game, webcomics might be divisive). But what if a comic is adapted into a cartoon or live-action movie? Would that go on /cartoon/ or Sup Forums? Even making a /capeshit/ board would cause similar questions about whether /toy/, Sup Forums, and even /tg/ can have threads on capes (not to mention the definition of what a comic is, which is hard to pin down). In the end, m00t and hiro just don't care enough to do anything.

You forgot Starman and the Thunderbolts even though you posted Busiek Avengers.

I miss when $%#@ was EXTREME.

EXTREME
Extreme Justice was actually EXTREME only in name and artstyle, it was actually more of a soap opera/drama.

The only thing that was EXTREME about it was how much of a bitch Booster was.

DELET THIS

I can only imagine his teammates staring at him in stunned silence after he said that.

Finally one of them whispers, "Truly, we have been witness to the cosmic vessel of EXTREME this very day."

And fun fact: According to Extreme Justice, Captain Atom is actually just sapient alien metal in the shape of Nathaniel Adam. This was canon until the nu52 reboot.

>no feet

i wonder who drew this

Bump

Brasilian chap named Marc Campos. But because you mentioned I checked an older issue and he definitely does make an effort to obscure feet.

And by the way, Booster is EXTREMEly angsty for most of this series until The Monarch/real Nathaniel Adam turns him back to normal.

Here we go, he turns back to normal in issue 14.
This series also features the Wonder Twins as sex slaves.

90's Image >>>>>>> 2000's-10's Marvel/DC

I like the clean and modern photoshop comic look, it makes comics no longer an unappealing eye-sore compared to games and films and cartoons, no wonder sales were dropping off in the 90's

no

Moore's Supreme
Generation X
Gen13
Young Justice
Superboy
TMNT
Green Lantern

Static and Milestone are some of my favorite things from the 90s.

90's DC was great, 90's Marvel sucked.

>the feet
Nice detail.

I never got how I personally never jumped imto the meme part of 90s comics. Stuff like:

The Flash
Batman: No Man's Land
X-Men

...were some of the best along the line.

Though I guess Superman went into some weird territory.