youtu.be/hPXjBQ46JRY
youtu.be/_I2vNRuwYOI

Discuss or offer up your own findings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BgDUlp1LC7U
youtube.com/watch?v=UkxITsoOL7g
youtu.be/5Wm4DtkdrG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the punisher could have a hole thread dedicated to him. Franken Castle, PAradise Punisher etc.

Also, Harley and Deadpool will never have things like this.

>Deadpool
youtu.be/BgDUlp1LC7U

Exactally what I said. That is not a shitty Mega drive game where he becomes Sonic. We could make a list of things like that.

Oh, good point.
Also kinda feels bad (the fact that Flash has one I mean).

Captain Atom was actually a pile of sapient alien metal. The real Nathaniel Adam became The Monarch and fucked off somewhere and was forgotten about.

>The Monarch
Wasn't he that super OP villain whose armor breaking would cause the end of the universe or some shit?

No, but it did enable to kill almost all the a-list heroes in the 2001 future. Monarch's history is so short but convoluted.
>Armageddon 2001 as planned - Captain Atom is supposed to be the future Monarch
>IIRC this got leaked, editorial quickly changed Hawk into the future Monarch
>Hawk would later become Extant, die, then become Hawk again
>in between getting BTFO in Armageddon 2001 and Zero Hour, Hawk/Monarch/Extant gives the suit to the real Nathaniel Adam
>Adam becomes the next Monarch but apparently only appear in Extreme Justice before being forgotten
>almost IRL 10 years later, Captain Atom/fake Nathaniel Adam gets turned into Moanrch in Countdown where he dies (?) but he gets better

And let's not forget Waverider, who died, was replaced by a duplicated from another timeline, and died again.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkxITsoOL7g

Did you know that the developers of that game, Titus, were working on a PS1 Superman game after, but they didn't get to finish?
youtu.be/5Wm4DtkdrG0

>Wayforward
Huh. Interesting.

This game is actually solid though as far as beat 'em ups go. Nothing original, but the bullet time and assist moves from other JLA members helped spice things up for me at least.

Wait, they released a Flash game for the Sega Master System? Two years after the show was canceled? What was the holdup?

Looks like they even got Jose Luis Garcia Lopez to do all-new art (probably since it would cost a lot for likeness rights)

That Sega one actually had decent music.

>Wayforward
Well, that explains the cute, jiggly Killer Frost.

is this what you meant by paradise punisher because its what came to mind

>liking PS4 over Mega
Fucking shills.

Did anyone ever play the console version of this game? I've always wanted to.

This one was tons of fun, actually.

I know there have been a couple over the years, but I'm convinced that a good Flash game that actually captures the essence of the character would never work. It's impossible to make a game that lets you "feel" like the Flash the same way you could, say, Spider-Man or really any other hero.

Make his speed just slow everything around him down and it's boring. Make him just really fast and he's hard to control because no one has that kind of reaction time. I guess there's a middle ground somewhere, but I can't see how.

I feel you, but after seeing some GTAV Flash mods I can definetly image some studios getting the right direction for a Flash game. I see a big Central City open world map that you can run at absurd speed, with fast-paced combat like Vanquish. Using bullet time could be pretty fun in puzzles like having to save people from dying in the middle of a shooting.
I don't know, it's tricky but I somehow see it posible.