What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

what do you call that hairstyle?

we're all spending NYE posting on an anime forum and playing video games, i don't think we're in a position to talk

"my wifes dad doesn't respect me"

$1000 his wife is fat with dyed hair.

this to bh, the fact that I'm a different kind of faggot doesn't make me not a faggot

Deeply concerned and personally effected. I saw myself becoming far too much like this to the point where over the last few months I just bit the goddamn bullet and put the effort into getting a hard outdoor manual labor job to break myself out of it.

there is no manchild epidemic. these are the same people, who a generation ago, who be rooting for their "home team". sportsfags, politicsfags, gamefags, capeshitfags are all the same. all are retards with fag hobbies, because they have no creativity of their own.

I think it's the economy. Males can't get good jobs when they're young. They're stuck making 10 bucks an hour no matter what they do and are saddled with student loans from a liberal college.

They have no choice but to live with mom and dad until 25. Because of that, they end up continuing to just do all the shit they did in high school such as play video games.

Are there any examples of men making this fucking face in the past? I certainly don't remember it.

post the vasectomy pic

You do realize that social media sites like Sup Forums created this "epidemic", right?!

need to ban soy products and flouride from water

Sup Forums is the last bastion of real redpillned men left on the internet

I think it's "ok" to have childish hobbies like anime and video games, the problem is when you start building a personality around them and taking retarded selfies holding consoles and anime figures

There's a difference between laughing and making that dumb face as a pose. Do you think he looks like he's laughing in that picture?

"no"

that's le donald not us

Its not just that. They're all failures. sports, capeshit, their political party lets them live through someone else who maybe winning. MEN who make over a couple million a year certainly do not give a fuck about any of this shit.

I never thought I'd miss duck lips.

>MEN who make over a couple million a year certainly do not give a fuck about any of this shit.
Rich people play video games too. It's just another hobby or pastime, which Sup Forums is desperately trying to mystify and demonize.

white people can hide their loss of upward mobility by purchasing cheap crap from china and pretend it's a nerd fetish.

>these are the same people, who a generation ago, who be rooting for their "home team". sportsfags, politicsfags, gamefags, capeshitfags are all the same

Before Boomers, user, when "community" wasn't "the people I play vidya and shitpost with"

O

Shouldn't you be grateful when people do autistic cringey shit, because it makes you look good by comparison?

Life is not a competition with other individuals, user. Life is a search for something more, something better, something higher. People such as those in OP's picture have failed at life. They've failed in their search and have settled for mediocrity. Grateful? Not at all. We must continue our perpetual struggle to educate these individuals and teach them that they're wrong. That they learned from the wrong mentors. That they listened to the wrong peers.

We must keep fighting on, user, because that is what humanity has evolved to do.

The fag in this photo has the most lifeless and fake smile that I have ever seen. There is just something wrong with it. Is it even a human? I just want to kill it for some reason.

>laughing with each other
>not at the camera
Nu-Males aren't even laughing in their pics.

Not if they aren't fucking retards. If you're stuck making 10 a hour, you are a passive little bitch.

You write like a pseud.

why are numales so weird

dr steve brule?

>that look of pure happiness with your bros
Man I wish I had friends

#soyexcited

That's because I AM a pseud! But am I wrong?

what is wrong with having a job and playing with toys?

>open mouth numale expression
IT'S EVERYWHERE